Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate tall men

Hatred0603

Hatred0603

1.70 mexicancel
I cannot tolerate even being near men taller than me.

I fucking hate and despise them with all of my heart. I want to savagely, slowly fucking torture them and kill them in front of their stupid, fucking foid girlfriends, and then proceed to do the same to them.

The mere fact of just seeing them in public makes my blood boil in the deepest, wildest rage and hatred. Mogging me and making me look like nothing more than a midget, a fucking boy. A child... Like I wasn't a fucking man, too. And there's nothing I can do about it. It can't be changed. That's the way it is.
It's over.
(To give you an idea, I'm just 1.70 mts tall)

And im 180cm

One of the most popular dating app reveals that women are v0 88za74ceq5oc1

To paint the picture, Look how much discarded i am bc of 2 cm

And im 180cm

why the annoying humble brag? you know ur 10x better off than him and u do this fag shit.

Also i am a tall man so fuck you too!

Face is everything

Not doing anything and Dnr, Im not here for the drama.

Read the actual fucking stats instead of seething over my height :feelsjuice:

This is not a brag :feelsjuice:
"the actual fucking stats"
2 centimeters is not whats seperating u from chad and truecel, believe it or not.
ur height is not ur issue.

you retard cuck whores cant tell 5'10 from 6'0:feelstastyman::feelskek:

Rules for me but not for thee cant shit on tall.men and expect to not get anything in return.

I can totally sympathize as a 5'2 manlet

volcel as fk:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Being tall means nothing in northern countries, height is nore valued in the jewsa because the average height is lower than north european countries.
Face is everything.

I can totally sympathize as a 5'2 manlet
Second thread like this today where i see

"I hate tall men" Its like you guys think tall incels have any better luck in dating.

Theres tall incels, Theres short incels, Theres fat incels, Theres incels of all walks.

You attack one tribe and dont expect anything in return?

"I hate tall men" Its like you guys think tall incels have any better luck in dating.

Theres tall incels, Theres short incels, Theres fat incels, Theres incels of all walks.

And there are Chadcels like me:feelsbadman:

Being tall means nothing in northern countries, height is nore valued in the jewsa because the average height is lower than north european countries.
Face is everything.
but at what level does it surpass height pill??
can a good looking sandnigger outslay a normie in north eu?

Face is everything.
i feel like average male height stats are downplayed by older generations and immigrants/ethnic minorities. Lots of my peers in school and college were around 178-183cm . 6 feet is nothing special in most of Europe and N.A. You have to be like 6'3 + to be considered tall.

You have to understand tall men OP. Tallfags live such hard lives filled with challenge that us manlets will never understand. They always get hit on in public by thirsty women, they have a hard time fitting inside cars. It's absolutely overrated living as a tallfag. Imagine having women actively chase after you. It gets so tiresome so fast. Social validation is absolutely not necessary. Manlets like us need to embrace our inner jesters to make the tallfags feel better about themselves due all the hardships they have in their lives.

And im 180cm

View attachment 1091784

Stop humblebragging nigga wtf. I'm deadass 164 cm you have nothing to complain about. That's like going "I'm 3 inches" then some faggot going "I'm only 7 inches". :feelsseriously:

Being tall definitely gives you a better chance at getting a gf though, everyone knows this.

You have to understand tall men OP. Tallfags live such hard lives filled with challenge that us manlets will never understand. They always get hit on in public by thirsty women, they have a hard time fitting inside cars. It's absolutely overrated living as a tallfag. Imagine having women actively chase after you. It gets so tiresome so fast. Social validation is absolutely not necessary. Manlets like us need to embrace our inner jesters to make the tallfags feel better about themselves due all the hardships they have in their lives.

Lol. Yeah, the life of tall men sounds reaaaaaaally fucking hard.

I fucking hate and despise them with all of my heart. I want to savagely, slowly fucking torture them and kill them in front of their stupid, fucking foid girlfriends, and then proceed to do the same to them.

The mere fact of just seeing them in public makes my blood boil in the deepest, wildest rage and hatred. Mogging me and making me look like nothing more than a midget, a fucking boy. A child... Like I wasn't a fucking man, too. And there's nothing I can do about it. It can't be changed. That's the way it is.
It's over.
Face is everything

It's over.
Experience as midget (im 1.64mts), is literally everyday ERfuel, you ask yourself, Why i was condemned to this? As you are infinitely heightmogged everyday, even by FOIDS, infuriates you in the daily.

Last edited:
Experience as midget (im 1.64mts), is literally everyday ERfuel, you ask yourself, Why i was condemned to this? As you are infinitely heightmogged everyday, even by FOIDS, infuriates you in the daily.
Fuck. God is a such a cruel asshole. I fucking hate him. Mocking you that way... How can such a cruel being exist on the first place? How can he allow this shit to happen? I hate him with all of my heart. I wish he was human or had a physical form of some sort... Then I'd kidnap him, brutally torture him and finally kill him (in GTA)

Fuck. God is a such a cruel asshole. I fucking hate him. Mocking you that way... How can such a cruel being exist on the first place? How can he allow this shit to happen? I hate him with all of my heart. I wish he was human or had a physical form of some sort... Then I'd kidnap him, brutally torture him and finally kill him (in GTA)
never even grew a inch since I was 15, ovER.

Last edited:
* irl

It's over.
Do it you fucking cuck