Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jbw pill + special appearance by capable onion at the end

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

for any of the retarded people on here. i will provide an explanation: this white man is eating a Chinese dinner with his Chinese girl who refers to herself as his "desert" implying that he is going to eat her (her pussy) which would also mean sex. at the end we have residual blackcel @Capable_Onion csinging playboi cartis "one day" while crying, implying that he's coping with the fact he will not be having it (a Chinese girl) one day.

@Broly @Languishingrn thots!?

Every person in the video mogs me. I’m sorry @Capable_Onion you cope too hard.

The white guy isn't an incel though.

Lifefuel. I mog this guy

Lifefuel. I mog this guy
Angela Merkel 2019 cropped

Fuckin whites mog me as an subhuman

JBW pill? This guy doesn't look white, he has an epicanthic fold.

Looks hapa tbh

:blackpill:View attachment 503024

for any of the retarded people on here. i will provide an explanation: this white man is eating a Chinese dinner with his Chinese girl who refers to herself as his "desert" implying that he is going to eat her (her pussy) which would also mean sex. at the end we have residual blackcel @Capable_Onion csinging playboi cartis "one day" while crying, implying that he's coping with the fact he will not be having it (a Chinese girl) one day.

@Broly @Languishingrn thots!?

I have no doubt in my mind that blacks slay in asia because that's literally all I hear

Hell, just today I found out that terrace house had a black dude, I watched the first few seasons and I never even knew

the "white" guy looks hapa

the "white" guy looks hapa
yea i couldnt see cuz i was in school i just saw that he had brown hair, but def hapa.

I have no doubt in my mind that blacks slay in asia because that's literally all I hear

Hell, just today I found out that terrace house had a black dude, I watched the first few seasons and I never even knew

when there are billboards in asia for skin darkening and they start using black people as the hair models in their barbershops, sure i'll believe JBB is law, but for now, my SEA tinder matches say all they need to for me tbh.

they start using black people as the hair models in their barbershops

I'm not saying It's common, but it's not unheard of for Japanese people to get dreads