Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[JBW] Luka Modric considered "sex symbol" in Japan

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
@Saudade @Jazavac thoughts?

They like the girly, light build look in east Asia. K-pop is full of androgenous males.

I need to fammine max from 185 to 140 and go to asia.

Er....i don't believe them. You should take ALL the media articles from the balkans with a grain of salt, or maybe a 1000.

JFL

Property of 5/10 white men

Uwaaa whito man mitsukatta! Pleasu sexusu with me

Property of 4/10 white men

Pleasu make whito kodomo withu me!

Property of 3/10 whitecels

Please give me biggu whito penisu!

Property of sub-3 whitecels

10 dorra me love you long time

never heard of him tbh

but hair halo is too strong in japan, so many borderline subhumans there that get away with it just by having an emo haircut

Last edited:
@Saudade @Jazavac thoughts?
There were recently some TikTok videos of young Chinese women making love compilation with Vucic pictures when he was young.

There were recently some TikTok videos of young Chinese women making love compilation with Vucic pictures when he was young.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I've never masturbated to a noodle woman before

Disgusting TBH. Imagine some nigger from Uganda becoming a sex symbol in the West, or vice versa.

Lifefuel for hooked-nosecels

his side profile looks suspicious

Thanks, were you surprised
Arsenal's defence has been so shit lately, I was expecting them to get thrashed. Arsenal still played fucking terrible tho. They were so lucky to score those two lucky as fuck goals in the first half cuz Liverpool's psychology atm is weak if they got a second goal before arsenal could score they may have not lost.

Also I really like arteta as a manager and as a person. I hope the fucking retard owners let him buy some good players, especially a defender or someone who's a good leader. Arsenal are genuinely a fucking shit team u can never blame the manager nowadays cuz of how bad the actual players are.

What would be great if the chairmen leave and then the ppl who wanted to buy Newcastle buy arsenal instead

I have often heard about "sex symbols" from foidists and shit. Now that I think about it, what does it even mean?

FUCK
i wish i was white :(

iu

Could it be the trademark angelic long blonde hair? Also, like many cultures Japs tend to favour a white, pale complexion. They have done so long before the white man came to rule the earth in the time of Empire.

Japanese aristocratic classes were several shades lighter skinned than the average toiling peasant. And strangely this pattern can be found around the world - in Ethiopia for instance, which was never colonized, the Ethiopian elites were lighter skinned than plebs through long term aristocratic breeding patterns.

Last edited:
iu

Could it be the trademark angelic long blonde hair? Also, like many cultures Japs tend to favour a white, pale complexion. They have done so long before the white man came to rule the earth in the time of Empire.

Japanese aristocratic classes were several shades lighter skinned than the average toiling peasant. And strangely this pattern can be found around the world - in Ethiopia for instance, which was never colonized, the Ethiopian elites were lighter skinned than plebs through long term aristocratic breeding patterns.
universals are eternal.It seems that the white skin is the true "best" skin colour there is.

pretty sure the guys is lying

Arsenal's defence has been so shit lately, I was expecting them to get thrashed. Arsenal still played fucking terrible tho. They were so lucky to score those two lucky as fuck goals in the first half cuz Liverpool's psychology atm is weak if they got a second goal before arsenal could score they may have not lost.

Also I really like arteta as a manager and as a person. I hope the fucking retard owners let him buy some good players, especially a defender or someone who's a good leader. Arsenal are genuinely a fucking shit team u can never blame the manager nowadays cuz of how bad the actual players are.

What would be great if the chairmen leave and then the ppl who wanted to buy Newcastle buy arsenal instead
Prefer if Damgote or usmanov bought us tbh...

Modric gets mogged by basically every single guy in the real madrid's starting 11. Seeing the world cup 2018 was a literal comedy,kramaric and rebic were mogging everyone left and right while twink modric seemed eternally Sad.

If he wasn't one of the best midfielders of the last decade,he would be a postmaxxer here.

Modric gets mogged by basically every single guy in the real madrid's starting 11. Seeing the world cup 2018 was a literal comedy,kramaric and rebic were mogging everyone left and right while twink modric seemed eternally Sad.

If he wasn't one of the best midfielders of the last decade,he would be a postmaxxer here.
2018 world cup was funny because it was an incel team in the finals, which had about 4 trucels, and the best guy was like a low tier normie, going up against a team of tall, built, robust, chads and tyrones.

Plus there was no fairytale ending for the Incel underdogs, the whole thing kind of reminded me of the last American virgin

View: https://youtu.be/v7ALlx8lpvY

2018 world cup was funny because it was an incel team in the finals, which had about 4 trucels, and the best guy was like a low tier normie, going up against a team of tall, built, robust, chads and tyrones.

Plus there was no fairytale ending for the Incel underdogs, the whole thing kind of reminded me of the last American virgin

View: https://youtu.be/v7ALlx8lpvY

4 truecels? damn JFL. I think modric,vida and mandzukic would be posting here with us if it wasn´t for football but what about the others? I can´t recall 4 of them. That france team was full of moggers LOL,mbappe would be incel though.

4 truecels? damn JFL. I think modric,vida and mandzukic would be posting here with us if it wasn´t for football but what about the others? I can´t recall 4 of them. That france team was full of moggers LOL,mbappe would be incel though.
Rakitic and perisic should also be posting here, in the recessed jaw section.

Yeah France team was most brutal since arsenal and Milan teams of early 2000s, and it was led by stereotype Chad Giroud, who's model wife gets angry at the papers for revealing the fact he's fucking young underwear models in London hotels and getting busted with photos of them in their underwear, rather than getting mad at him, and backed up his excuse that they didn't technically fuck JFL :feelsclown:

Mbappe won't be incel, he has robust frame and is super confident, plus elite athlete. There wasn't a single elite athlete as I recall in that Croatia team.

Meanwhile Tyrone is fucking every white woman in sight while whitey is on his journey in Asia creating future incels.

Download

Rakitic and perisic should also be posting here, in the recessed jaw section.

Yeah France team was most brutal since arsenal and Milan teams of early 2000s, and it was led by stereotype Chad Giroud, who's model wife gets angry at the papers for revealing the fact he's fucking young underwear models in London hotels and getting busted with photos of them in their underwear, rather than getting mad at him, and backed up his excuse that they didn't technically fuck JFL :feelsclown:

Mbappe won't be incel, he has robust frame and is super confident, plus elite athlete. There wasn't a single elite athlete as I recall in that Croatia team.
Says how far looks can get you,giroud is so shit JFL. His face,height and frame rlly makes up for it though. In a world where looks didn´t matter,he wouldn´t even be on the team. Arabcel benzema e manlet lacazette would be the ones on the team.

never heard of him tbh

but hair halo is too strong in japan, so many borderline subhumans there that get away with it just by having an emo haircut
Are you actually from japan or just a weeb
If you're a slav, you're 8 psl by default.
lol i'm 3/10 tops with looksmaxxing as a slav

Yeah, our team is mediocre. At least our attacking players are potent and we have a good goalkeeper at the back (both Leno and Emi).

Thoughts on today's game?

never heard of him tbh

He was patron of braincels during 2018 world cup.
never heard of him tbh

He was patron of braincels during 2018 world cup.

Sounds like Slavs coping tbh.

pure suifuel FUCK

Just be a multi millionaire superstar theory.

Just be a world class athlete and then move to Japan. How hard can it be?

Fqrxyw4i77a11

Croatians have never been white, why is this marked as JBW? Maybe it's become a top soccer player in the entire world theory.