Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW JBW JBW JBW JBW JBW kill me

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This guy has an impressive gaming collection. He is a manlet and looks underage. But all the girls wanted him. Why? Becuase most guys in there where ETHNIC! And the other White men where fat!

Meanwhile, the Ethnic guys get nothing.

I want to die.

most young white guys are absolute cucks who would rather die than date an ethnic

simple as that

I give up boyos, a norwooding manlet sperg just life mogged me

I had to skip when he started talking about how he loves women :lul:

Betabux geek ?

god i can't even watch this anymore these people hurt my eyes and brain simutaneously

I give up boyos, a norwooding manlet sperg just life mogged me
Don't give up bro, work on your personality, get an haircut and don't forget to take at least 5 showers

I love how she took off her sandal and run to be the first one.
Fucking brutal.

It NEVER BEGAN for curries. :feelsbadman:

He also mogs the ethic facially but w/e, JBW.

*looks down at pale skin* So can I.... can I ascend?

I can't believe you are actually watching this shit and believing it's real.

*looks down at pale skin* So can I.... can I ascend?

Yes. But if you are really ugly, you might have to get a non-White gf.
I can't believe you are actually watching this shit and believing it's real.

It is real. This is the guy that wanted the White nerd. Look at her saying no to the Ethnic dude after the 1:50 mark.

Last edited:
That shit is still funny to watch.
Try to find the two 2011 episodes.
aka The Battle of T.R.U.E.cels

Both of them look mentally challenged

It is real. This is the guy that wanted the White nerd. Look at her saying no to the Ethnic dude after the 1:50 mark.
I refuse to believe you think it is real. You are too high IQ for that. You gotta just be using it as a means to push JBW, nothing more.

I refuse to believe you think it is real. You are too high IQ for that. You gotta just be using it as a means to push JBW, nothing more.

I am not high IQ. I am Ethnic. I have an average IQ of 84.

>source of claim that white incels don't want to date ethnics: my ass
How much do they pay you?

how many hot white girls have you fucked?
lmao

none.

yet you're gonna to defend white women who hate you and want you dead

What does this video have to do with banging ethnics? The guy literally gets a date with a white foid

most young white guys are absolute cucks who would rather die than date an ethnic

simple as that
not most young white guys but most white incels. that's also the reason why they are "incels" in the first place. the normal whites moved on and got themselves an ethnic foid even if they are subpar in looks.

the autistic ones who only want a white gf ended up on incels.is

daily reminder:
View attachment 27473

Yes. But if you are really ugly, you might have to get a non-White gf.

So the white guy hooked up with another white guy in a wig?

Thats not a white person. His parents are obv jewish. I know because I too am a semetic person. JFL he picked the fat roastie over the more attractive one. Just like his mom is a whale he has to catch his own moby dick.

Over for ethnics :(
The white guy got all the Beckys

Thats not a white person. His parents are obv jewish. I know because I too am a semetic person. JFL he picked the fat roastie over the more attractive one. Just like his mom is a whale he has to catch his own moby dick.
This. And he gets a cute blonde and blue eyed shiksa interested on him, but still prefered the fatter bigger bitch. What is wrong with him?

Race baiting BS...

I’m white with 0 pussy. Even got rejected by Asian chicks.

This. And he gets a cute blonde and blue eyed shiksa interested on him, but still prefered the fatter bigger bitch. What is wrong with him?
Oedipus complex.
Like many jews (and others), they wish they would fuck their mother.
And that landwhale was the closed thing to that.