Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is the law

I just bought 10lbs of beef:feelsjuice:

I plan on eating a pound of beef and drinking a gallon of water every day for health, fitness and muscular gains
mogs me

these are hard stats throughout multiple dating sites.
Yes, and statistics have what? Repeat after me: outliers. Hence, there are white truecels, such as myself.

Any white can ascend.
Patently false, and it is a low-IQ logical fallacy to presume this from statistical data.

A literal 5'5 autist went to thailand and was literally slaying there. New chick every week.
This is an anecdote, and has no scientific relevance.

deny stats,
I don't deny stats, I understand how they work, unlike you.

deny black pill,
I don't deny the black pill: I uphold it, unlike you.

insult in order to hide facts.
I'm not hiding facts, I'm destroying falsehoods. You are the ones who are taking statistical evidence, and blowing it vastly out of proportion, due to your own lack of understanding of how statistical data works.

exactly like a woman would.
Pure projection.

Cuz you are the women of races.
Again, project harder.

All truecels know who the fakes are.
Indeed, we do, and it's you JBW-copers who are the fakes, as has been proven time and time again, when numerous JBW-copers on this forum have been found out to be fakecels.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid nigger. Try, if you're at all capable, to learn how science and statistics work, and do it without bothering me.

I HATE CUMSKINS

Yes, and statistics have what? Repeat after me: outliers. Hence, there are white truecels, such as myself.
"Tihi, im not like other girls. Im tottally lonely just like you guys tihi. My personal experience beats your stats"
Patently false, and it is a low-IQ logical fallacy to presume this from statistical data.

Didn't you literally just try using yourself as an anecdote? It's an example btw, since it follwed up stats and wasn't presented on it's own

You are white. You can't understand the blackpill let alone uphold it. Like a woman claiming she upholds the blackpill
I'm not hiding facts, I'm destroying falsehoods. You are the ones who are taking statistical evidence, and blowing it vastly out of proportion, due to your own lack of understanding of how statistical data works.
This is legitimately something a woman said once about the 80/20 rule. The similarities are insane. Stats don't lie. Your words against fact means nothing
Pure projection.

Again, project harder.

Indeed, we do, and it's you JBW-copers who are the fakes, as has been proven time and time again, when numerous JBW-copers on this forum have been found out to be fakecels.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid nigger. Try, if you're at all capable, to learn how science and statistics work, and do it without bothering me.
You're very clearly an unintelligent unaccomplished loser tryna sound smart on an incel forum. I am smarter than you. Stronger than you. And unlike your jite self I have a soul. No crying will change direct statistical fact.

Nobody rang for tech support, so why don't you hinga-dinga street-shitters shut the fuck up?

why did this get 20%?

Pure projection.

Again, project harder.

"Tihi, im not like other girls. Im tottally lonely just like you guys tihi. My personal experience beats your stats"

Didn't you literally just try using yourself as an anecdote? It's an example btw, since it follwed up stats and wasn't presented on it's own

You are white. You can't understand the blackpill let alone uphold it. Like a woman claiming she upholds the blackpill

This is legitimately something a woman said once about the 80/20 rule. The similarities are insane. Stats don't lie. Your words against fact means nothing

You're very clearly an unintelligent unaccomplished loser tryna sound smart on an incel forum. I am smarter than you. Stronger than you. And unlike your jite self I have a soul. No crying will change direct statistical fact.
Owned so hard

I was rage-clicking. :fuk:

Edit: Mods are in cahoots with the copers because all but one are non-white, and have a bias against us white truecels, even if they won't publicly admit it (as far as I know). They don't need to admit it: allowing their fakecel, deathnic toadies to run rampant across the forum spreading false hate against the white truecels here is admission of guilt enough for me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::society::society::society::society::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Why are you being so rude ?
Maybe because I'm sick of your shit-skin shit. I suppose that's never occurred to you street-shitters, that us whitecels could be faced with just as much, if not more so, adversity than you, especially if we're autistic?