Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW IS COPE

Vast majority do, even among Sardinians, who have the lowest rates of blue eyes, it's around 30%, whereas Scandinavians have around 80-100% blue eye genes

You're right, I forgot they can also have brown and red hair

Doesn't matter since it doesn't change genetics JFL

Indians have a billion dollar bleaching industry + you faggots hire white women for your bollywood music vids lmao

Yes, since even an incel white will not have chinky eyes or bug eyes like asians and indian incels would
You will never be tall or handsome. Keep coping you ugly manlet subhuman.

I wish all these debates over race and trials to forcefully stick it with the blackpill vanishes away here but I guess it's impossible lol

I wish all these debates over race and trials to forcefully stick it with the blackpill vanishes away here but I guess it's impossible lol
Human nature is to cope.

Subhuman cumskins cope by putting all their hopes in JBW. It keeps them from the rope. It's also why they get so defensive when JBWcope is called out.

Seems like we're in agreement. Genetics are the end-all-be-all.
it just happens that there are some races that have a higher quantity of desired proportions than others, and some races are quite the opposite.

it just happens that there are some races that have a higher quantity of desired proportions than others, and some races are quite the opposite.
Indeed, I agree with you there.

Blacks have bigger dicks and they have the tallest ethnic groups in the world (Dinka tribe). JBW is pure cope. Girls here dont hate tanned arabs at all, they just should be tall and don’t be dark brown like Indians. I‘m ethnic myself and being white-passing didn’t help me either (for context im turkish and light skinned with brown hair and reddish-brown facial hair).

Blacks have bigger dicks and they have the tallest ethnic groups in the world (Dinka tribe). JBW is pure cope. Girls here dont hate tanned arabs at all, they just should be tall and don’t be dark brown like Indians. I‘m ethnic myself and being white-passing didn’t help me either (for context im turkish and light skinned with brown hair and reddish-brown facial hair).
Stereotypes can backfire though.

Like imagine a black guy with an average/below average penis. He's fucked because bitches expect more.

Stereotypes can backfire though.

Like imagine a black guy with an average/below average penis. He's fucked because bitches expect more.
Yeah kinda but the average black guys dick size is 16-19cm so it shouldn‘t be too bad tbh.

Can you link the study?
well there are multiple african countries where the dick size is like that on average. Idk if its true for Afro Americans tho.

Congo has a penis size of 19cm or something. Cameroon, Sudan and Senegal also have around 16cm. In some african countries its like 15cm (Chad, Angola, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Ivory coast, Central African Republic). A quick google search will show it.

well there are multiple african countries where the dick size is like that on average. Idk if its true for Afro Americans tho.

Congo has a penis size of 19cm or something. Cameroon, Sudan and Senegal also have around 16cm. In some african countries its like 15cm (Chad, Angola, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Ivory coast, Central African Republic). A quick google search will show it.
I think it's because Africans live in sticks & mud huts. The 2 most valuable traits a man can have there are height for strength & dick size for giving pleasure. Thus, only men with these traits will breed.

No betabuxxing when everyone is poor as shit, thus no subhuman men can breed.

I think it's because Africans live in sticks & mud huts. The 2 most valuable traits a man can have there are height for strength & dick size for giving pleasure. Thus, only men with these traits will breed.

No betabuxxing when everyone is poor as shit, thus no subhuman men can breed.
Yes, they dont even know what an incel is.

Yes, they dont even know what an incel is.
Well they might not have a specific term for it, but I'm sure there's "undesireables" of a village.

Abidemi is the tall & "handsome" one with the big cock so he breeds most of the village sluts.

Obunga is the subhuman so he does grunt work alone.

Well they might not have a specific term for it, but I'm sure there's "undesireables" of a village.

Abidemi is the tall & "handsome" one with the big cock so he breeds most of the village sluts.

Obunga is the subhuman so he does grunt work alone.
Yh but its not as bad for them as for us

JBW IS COPE FOR SUBHUMAN CUMSKINS TO FEEL SUPERIOR.

Height, face, and dick size are the 3 main determinants of physical attractiveness. White men are superior in these 3 traits, on average. White men are more likely to ascend & slay because they are more likely to have superior physical traits. This is where the myth of JBW comes from.

Being white is not what ascends a man.

Being attractive is what ascends a man.

Whites are more likely to be attractive thus more likely to ascend.

Here's where the coping begins. Incel white men often believe they're superior to incel ethnic men because they're white.

"I could slay in 3rd world countries"

Any man from a 1st world country could do that. Those whores are desperate for a better life and can smell the 1st world on a man like sharks smell blood in the water.

"Interracial dating statistics"

Yes, white men are more attractive than ethnic men on average. This doesn't help your inceldom in any way because you aren't an average white man. You're subhuman.

"I have pictures of *insert subhuman white guy* with an ethnic girl"

Cherrypicking is a two-way street. I can spend hours on the internet finding subhuman ricecels and currycels with white beckies, but is that representative of what's normal?

If you're an incel white man, JBW is nothing but a delusional coping mechanism to help you sleep at night.

KEEP COPING CUMSKINS!!!
Extremely based and bookmarked.

No race for your height and face.