Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW IS COPE

CurryCoper

CurryCoper

Recruit
★★★★
JBW IS COPE FOR SUBHUMAN CUMSKINS TO FEEL SUPERIOR.

Height, face, and dick size are the 3 main determinants of physical attractiveness. White men are superior in these 3 traits, on average. White men are more likely to ascend & slay because they are more likely to have superior physical traits. This is where the myth of JBW comes from.

Being white is not what ascends a man.

Being attractive is what ascends a man.

Whites are more likely to be attractive thus more likely to ascend.

Here's where the coping begins. Incel white men often believe they're superior to incel ethnic men because they're white.

"I could slay in 3rd world countries"

Any man from a 1st world country could do that. Those whores are desperate for a better life and can smell the 1st world on a man like sharks smell blood in the water.

"Interracial dating statistics"

Yes, white men are more attractive than ethnic men on average. This doesn't help your inceldom in any way because you aren't an average white man. You're subhuman.

"I have pictures of *insert subhuman white guy* with an ethnic girl"

Cherrypicking is a two-way street. I can spend hours on the internet finding subhuman ricecels and currycels with white beckies, but is that representative of what's normal?

If you're an incel white man, JBW is nothing but a delusional coping mechanism to help you sleep at night.

KEEP COPING CUMSKINS!!!

True, JBB is the truth

Yep that's correct

The fact that whites are more atractive on average is what makes jbw true
If you are a below average white you go for etnics foids
if You are below average etnic its over

A lot of whites don't believe in JBW though. The real cope is that they think anytime a white person accomplishes something it's purely merit-based.

Last edited:
KEEP COPING CUMSKINS!!!
You got it backwards, OP. No White involuntary celibate ever said we are attractive just because we are White, otherwise we would not be here. We simply acknowledge the fact that ours is the most attractive race. No one is coping. You have not made yourself clear enough.

Same race attraction is more impactful than JBW.

There is no objective attractiveness that favors white phenotypes.

Whites are on average the race highest in SMV, but that doesn't mean every white can ascend; I don't know how ethnicels take JBW literally. :feelsjuice:

Most whites don't believe in JBW though. The real cope is that they think anytime a white person accomplishes something it's purely merit-based.
Nigga you literally commented JBW like 20 minutes ago
You got it backwards, OP. No White involuntary celibate ever said we are attractive just because we are White, otherwise we would not be here. We simply acknowledge the fact that ours is the most attractive race. No one is coping. You have not made yourself clear enough.
You seem to be a rational mayocel!

The real cope is that they think anytime a white person accomplishes something it's purely merit-based.
Wewuzscientists

we wuz scientists n shiet

Nigga you literally commented JBW like 20 minutes ago

I mean it's true. It's prob not "most" though, but a lot of them are coping like that, as opposed to "muh superior race"

A lot of whites don't believe in JBW though. The real cope is that they think anytime a white person accomplishes something it's purely merit-based.
also JBW is useless in majority white(99%) countries

Okay is this not JBW? Except for tards, nobody is arguing that it is impossible for whites to be incels. Just that whites have higher SMV, and it is not just down to whites being more conventionally attractive. Whites are stereotyped as being more stable, having more earning potential, and being safer which makes them more coveted. They benefit from a halo effect. Furthermore, whites have the opportunity to absolutely SLAY with ethnic foids, where the BMWF meme is actually insanely rare IRL (the opposite, WMBF, is more common). This is why some whites are just considered volcels - they could be getting laid, but they're too racist to fuck ethnic foids.

also JBW is useless in majority white countries
No it isn't when you consider that the only women everyone lusts for is white women. And most white women prefer white guys.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. Your original post is completely correct in the sense that involuntary celibates who happen to be White are not going to attract some chick just because they belong to a race that is more attractive on the average. I acknowledge my inferiority to other Whites. I am despised by my women for being unappealing.

I mean it's true. It's prob not "most" though, but a lot of them are coping like that, as opposed to "muh superior race"
JBWcope

race is only important because it influences traits

traits >>> race

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. Your original post is completely correct in the sense that involuntary celibates who happen to be White are not going to attract some chick just because they belong to a race that is more attractive on the average. I acknowledge my inferiority to other Whites. I am despised by my women for being unappealing.
I was being genuine

The fact that whites are more atractive on average is what makes jbw true
If you are a below average white you go for etnics foids
if You are below average etnic its over
Whites are more likely to be attractive this means all white men are attractive :feelstastyman:

Let me just stop you right there: it's not a whitecel cope, it's a shitskin cope. You're the ones who are coping with it! :feelsree:

Stop passing the responsibility for making and keeping JBW alive off onto us; that's a foid trait, tbh. :foidSoy:

Whites are more likely to be attractive this means all white men are attractive :feelstastyman:
Don't expect a nigger to understand basic statistics and logic.

Okay is this not JBW? Except for tards, nobody is arguing that it is impossible for whites to be incels. Just that whites have higher SMV, and it is not just down to whites being more conventionally attractive. Whites are stereotyped as being more stable, having more earning potential, and being safer which makes them more coveted. They benefit from a halo effect. Furthermore, whites have the opportunity to absolutely SLAY with ethnic foids, where the BMWF meme is actually insanely rare IRL (the opposite, WMBF, is more common). This is why some whites are just considered volcels - they could be getting laid, but they're too racist to fuck ethnic foids.
It's pointless to argue with them. These idiots think that if JBW is true, then every white man has to be a fakecel, which is stupid AND not what JBW actually says.
JBW states that, on average, white men are perceived as more attractive to every race of women, especially white women.
However, there are white incels.
These people are too retarded to understand that concept.
OR, (just my theory), they're autistic (actually diagnosed autistic) which means that they take everything they hear literally, including "Just Be White".

So bored of seeing just be white mentioned all the time, shitskins and niggers just coping

No it isn't when you consider that the only women everyone lusts for is white women. And most white women prefer white guys.
white majority I meant 99 percent white

Of course they are not moron but ugly white still can score etnics

That’s what I was thinking

Height, face, and dick size are the 3 main determinants of physical attractiveness. White men are superior in these 3 traits, on average. White men are more likely to ascend & slay because they are more likely to have superior physical traits. This is where the myth of JBW comes from.

Here's where the coping begins. Incel white men often believe they're superior to incel ethnic men because they're white.

Any man from a 1st world country could do that. Those whores are desperate for a better life and can smell the 1st world on a man like sharks smell blood in the water.

Yes, white men are more attractive than ethnic men on average. This doesn't help your inceldom in any way because you aren't an average white man. You're subhuman.

Cherrypicking is a two-way street. I can spend hours on the internet finding subhuman ricecels and currycels with white beckies, but is that representative of what's normal?

If you're an incel white man, JBW is nothing but a delusional coping mechanism to help you sleep at night.

KEEP COPING CUMSKINS!!!
Yeah race is cope

Subhuman whites such as @Villain Of Blkpill cope, he's a 5'4 giga manlet but thinks he is superior to ethnics

Jfl, its over for him.

Yeah race is cope

Subhuman whites such as @Villain Of Blkpill cope, he's a 5'4 giga manlet but thinks he is superior to ethnics

Jfl, its over for him.

KEEP COPING CUMSKINS!!!

Came across some footage of dwarfcel @Villain Of Blkpill JBWmaxxing in SEA!

Ugly manlet dicklets can slay if white.

JBW IS LAW!

KEEP COPING CUMSKINS!!!
JBW is mostly a cope used by deathnics, not mayos.

@doomed64

Another JBWcoping subhuman

We live in a white man world buddy. Shitskins don't make the rules

We live in a white man world buddy. Shitskins don't make the rules
-white man's world

-posts on an obscure forum for virgins & outcasts

JBWCOPERS IN A NUTSHELL

Back to the sweatshops to make clothes for the white man for 0.11 rupees a day my shitskin darling

Back to the sweatshops to make clothes for the white man for 0.11 rupees a day my shitskin darling
"I'm superior to the ethnic subhumans!"

"Yes I'm an incel but that's irrelevant!"

White man makes the rules buddy

This is such an embarassing shitskin cope. A 5'6 white man still has blue eyes, blonde hair, beautiful white skin, and better facial features than a similar 5'6 arab with a massove nose and unibrow, 5'6 indian with a cube face and shit skin, or 5'6 asian with his slanted eyes and flat face

not always
Vast majority do, even among Sardinians, who have the lowest rates of blue eyes, it's around 30%, whereas Scandinavians have around 80-100% blue eye genes
not always
You're right, I forgot they can also have brown and red hair
& hair can be dyed
Doesn't matter since it doesn't change genetics JFL
just suck a white cock already you faggot
Indians have a billion dollar bleaching industry + you faggots hire white women for your bollywood music vids lmao
if incel? no.
Yes, since even an incel white will not have chinky eyes or bug eyes like asians and indian incels would