Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the big threshold hypothesis

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
there is a theory that I was thinking of, I named it the thresholdpill or the threshold theory. although it's nothing new and is a sub of blackpill/fhr (face, height, race) theory, it is quite deviating a bit, which stirs it away from being a water idea, this is why I'm posting it.

when it comes to picking a male partner, it's not about lms (looks, money and status), or fhr (face, height, race) as we theorize. it's not about certain aspects as we like to portray.

every foid has her own lower threshold that a male shouldn't be below when picking a male partner, and its purely about genetics. but it's still relative with other factors, how you ask?

(racepill for example, is pure lookism phenomenon. foids don't actually care about race more than they care about looks. that's the reason races with higher ratio of ugly people are not favored, not vice versa and certainly not because of cucked and lowiq ideas like critical race theory or jbw, foids would cuck their own race for free if they get the chance with a chad from another race)

well the rest are just parameters to help the foid accept males who are near that lower threshold, which below she wouldn't accept and deem too ugly to match her.

by parameters I don't mean it's like an rpg game, no, there is a sort of homogeneous process which a foid picks a male, if he's normie but has tons of status and exceptional height, he can be equal with a chadlite whose just 6 foot tall and has normal status, so if it was a game, it would be like genetics are not only your attack, but your defense, your stamina, your agility, etc
.....they are the entirety of your main parameters.
the rest would be something like a buff or a special ability of a weapon, that's it. side parameters, side quests. special perks that would help you have the same k/d as a chadlite in this analogy.

what the bluepilled and redpilled masses like to do is amplify the tradeoffs foids take in this process and make them seem as the general rule.

the offers in which the male use to compensate being close to the lower threshold of foids genetic choice, gets misinterpreted it as a useful counter, a self bias cope (biasing with their own weaknesses and painting a picture where they can counter them easily) even supposed blackpilled incels do fall in this naive trap sometimes.

brocels, I think you understand if you read so far, understand my analogy, it's all about genetics. the rest are just like seasoning to your food. if you're using utter shit components, it won't taste good if you shower it with saffron and truffle shoving. it's over for your food. likewise, everything else is seasoning to the real deal, doesn't mean that it can't help, it helps, but only within that range, if you're below her threshold, it hasn't even began.

you can never make a 3 Michelin star plate with fucking McDonald's buddy goyo, but you can turn it or transform it to a gourmet dish, that some people would accept, not Gordon Ramsay (gordon is the stacy here)

and thresholds differ in how a male should be rated in looks purely, from foid to foid.

the love that you get from first sight is all looks, there's nothing else besides genetics and looks that can have this effect. genetics are a primary factor in an equation, a simple equation that somehow, many people don't get.

Last edited:
I think there is just so many informations that I'm trying to convey in my thread but failing to do perfectly, that is why I'm constantly editing it. I'm sorry if you refresh and see something new get added or missed something or feel like something is missing, it is a clusterfuck and a rabbit hole.

forgot about tagging the highest IQ individual I know here @laanda
I wish he adds some pieces of psychological and philosophical analysis to this.

Last edited: