Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JBW is becoming more slowly a myth

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
Yes you heard it. That muhhhh JBW slowly fades away. JBW outside Anglo Saxon countries don't exist, here in US or Canada it has bit sense cause anglos are at top of social ladder, but outside of it ? JBW perfectly maked sense 60, 50 years ago cause when whites were dominating world like no one before. Then it maked sense, but not anymore since all 'white men are evil' or whatever lib bullshit, since both men and women lost their smv. Rising popularity of black men and asian counterculture not mention that i'm honest opinion and maybe bit controversiol JBW is stronger for women than men, white women really it easy tho they even lost smv.
Blonde, red har, blue eyes are fetishized but mostly in sphere of the women.

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs

This tbh. Especially visible among younger girls in Germany/Poland.

This tbh. Especially visible among younger girls in Germany/Poland.
i'm myself only attracted to white women, but now zoomer foids follow everything from west so they at least virtue signal their attraction for black men and kpop weeb ones for asians. I'm myself weeb a bit but never had attraction to noodles

jbw doesnt work in the west and never has in recent history

Jbw can be true only with girls of other ethnicities who feticise white traits

They got mass deported, and the very few that are here either get arrested and deported or take the boat to europe.
in world cup 2014 there was black goalie playing in algieria

no more bbc threads :feelsUgh:

The average white male in the west is seen as some weak out of place individual. Only high t hormone built chads can benefit from being white.

The average white male in the west is seen as some weak out of place individual. Only high t hormone built chads can benefit from being white.
authentically feel bad whitecels in west like @BummerDrummer they are completely mogged, hated by media and virtue signalling normans and simply weak people. Agree about chads i think white chads still are most fetishized males with highest smv tho, but not average white man

TBH Gen Z is pretty much minority majority and Gen Z Plus is minority majority, even if JBW is a thing, there just won't be enough white dudes to be passed around.
If white's are just under 50% of Gen Z/GZP then white males are only half of that population - 25%.

With future generations it'll be less and less.

TBH Gen Z is pretty much minority majority and Gen Z Plus is minority majority, even if JBW is a thing, there just won't be enough white dudes to be passed around.
If white's are just under 50% of Gen Z/GZP then white males are only half of that population - 25%.

With future generations it'll be less and less.
yes and look at blacks reproduction rates black zoomers will be big group and fetishizing minority won't make sense. But you know what is funny ? american whites deserve this for destruction of west and seizing globo homo, them and britain

I’ve noticed this tbh. I see more and more black guys with white girls. Women just want who ever is at the top of the current status pole. It’s over.

JBW works in SEA because there are not enough whites to go around. Once you have to compete with other white guys like in Germany it's back to 80/20 rule just slightly better 70/30.

You can't deny that:

-white skin is desired in SEA
-normally whites heightmog Asians
-frame mogging
-hair color/eye color mogging

JBW is also mostly pointless because IT DOES NOT WORK IN THE WESTERN WORLD. So you are either stuck being a sex tourist or beng forced to move to Asia.
Asian women that aren't gold diggers probably have decent standards by now so not every white guy will do. But a white guy should be able to get his looksmatch in Asia

yes and look at blacks reproduction rates black zoomers will be big group and fetishizing minority won't make sense. But you know what is funny ? american whites deserve this for destruction of west and seizing globo homo, them and britain
Man, if JBW is really disappearing, then why haven't I gotten any pussy yet? But I do agree that Whites are getting what they deserve.

I disagree, I see the media promoting #JBW to Black foids

I disagree, I see the media promoting #JBW to Black foids
Yeah but that’s a horrible trade for JBW maxxers kek. They use to have white foids

Yeah but that’s a horrible trade for JBW maxxers kek. They use to have white foids
Some Biracial women are hot, also Latinas still like us I think

I see more Arab/Muslim women with white guys on tiktok

NOOO I WANT WOMEN JUST FOR SKIN COLOR FUAKRKK WHY DO SHITSKINS AND NIGGERS HAVE TO BREED SO MUCH AND SO FAST STOP IT

Yes you heard it. That muhhhh JBW slowly fades away. JBW outside Anglo Saxon countries don't exist, here in US or Canada it has bit sense cause anglos are at top of social ladder, but outside of it ? JBW perfectly maked sense 60, 50 years ago cause when whites were dominating world like no one before. Then it maked sense, but not anymore since all 'white men are evil' or whatever lib bullshit, since both men and women lost their smv. Rising popularity of black men and asian counterculture not mention that i'm honest opinion and maybe bit controversiol JBW is stronger for women than men, white women really it easy tho they even lost smv.

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
JBW is exageration but being white adds +1 in your SMV, if you are 6'1 white you are more worth than whatever ethnic who is also 6'1 even with similar face level.

What happens here is that a white manlet can't mog a taller ethnic who have the same face attractiviness again.

Face>Height>Race or some shit like that, not enought specific data to know what is what.

Last edited:
WHITE MEN ARE PUSSIES. Corrupted by Jewish propaganda, over for most whites

aren't you white? i mean it's based fuck cumskins but it's kinda cucked.

aren't you white? i mean it's based fuck cumskins but it's kinda cucked.
sometimes i'm white and sometimes not, i'm slav. For ethnics probably i'm white ( not to mention that i have blonde hair and blue eyes ), but for anglogermanic centrics like bummer i'm not. Guy like @FullTimeLoser had green eyes and pale skin and was hating whites even if he was white passing, cause it's popular to hate white people nowodays

@Legionarivs

sometimes i'm white and sometimes not, i'm slav. For ethnics probably i'm white ( not to mention that i have blonde hair and blue eyes ), but for anglogermanic centrics like bummer i'm not. Guy like @FullTimeLoser had green eyes and pale skin and was hating whites even if he was white passing, cause it's popular to hate white people nowodays

@Legionarivs
Where's your proof @FullTimeLoser loser has green eyes? I thought he was sand.
Also it's perfectly justified to hate cumskins as an ethnic seeing as
1.They hate you for things you cant control (Race)
2.They steal your foids.
PS: You're white. having blonde hair and blue eyes is a cumskin trait specifically a nordic trait which makes you white.

Yes, and especially if you're autistic, even if you're white. Women are absolutely turned off by autism, tourette's and schizo. No lack of melanin is going to save you then.

And of course it's becoming a myth; every falsehood eventually falls to scrutiny.

2.They steal your foids.
PS: You're white. having blonde hair and blue eyes is a cumskin trait specifically a nordic trait which makes you white.
that was one thread which he stated that he has dark green eyes @Dregster666
i don't hate your race as long you don't this same
i don't steal your foids, actually most interracial relationships in poland is between non polish male - polish women, i never seen curry/arab women here with polish male when i saw opposite couple times
Yes, and especially if you're autistic, even if you're white. Women are absolutely turned off by autism, tourette's and schizo. No lack of melanin is going to save you then.

And of course it's becoming a myth; every falsehood eventually falls to scrutiny.
yes btw i have autism diagnosed with schizophrenia :cryfeels:

2.They steal your foids.
@FullTimeLoser has gone on record numerous times confirming it and even bragged about it against me in one of our monthly flamewars from a few months ago.

@BummerDrummer and @Diocel Can also confirm that he had green eyes.

There’s far more racial hatred by nonwhites to whites. You’re delusional if you think white on nonwhite hate crimes is more than nonwhite on white. The Jewish system has created a huge problem with white self-hatred, while nonwhites are taught by the Jewish system whites are the enemy.
2.They steal your foids.
Other way around. Most immigrants are male. White people should hate Jews (promoters) and nonwhites because they’re coming here at a 99 male 1 female ratios

What I think it ironic and hilarious is that you live in the west. >”it’s perfectly justified to hate cumskins” despite them creating the nation you inhabit and letting your deadbeat shitskin parents or grandparents immigrate here, and despite them being the thing stopping your nation from being Somalia.

Rule 1 of racial hatred: don’t rely on the race you hate. You use white invention, white culture and rely on white existence every day. It’s impossible for you to be racist towards whites. I can hate blacks because I’ve never used their tech, culture and I don’t rely on their existence.

Last edited:
There’s far more racial hatred by nonwhites to whites. You’re delusional if you think white on nonwhite hate crimes is more than nonwhite on white. The Jewish system has created a huge problem with white self-hatred, while nonwhites are taught by the Jewish system whites are the enemy.

Other way around. Most immigrants are male. White people should hate Jews (promoters) and nonwhites because they’re coming here at a 99 male 1 female ratios

What I think it ironic and hilarious is that you live in the west. >”it’s perfectly justified to hate cumskins” despite them creating the nation you inhabit and letting your deadbeat shitskin parents or grandparents immigrate here, and despite them being the thing stopping your nation from being Somalia.

Rule 1 of racial hatred: don’t rely on the race you hate. You use white invention, white culture and rely on white existence every day. It’s impossible for you to be racist towards whites. I can hate blacks because I’ve never used their tech, culture and I don’t rely on their existence.
i never had a choice in any of this. If it was up to me i would rather be in a country native to me. You act like people pick and choose to live in white land when you are simply born into circumstances. If cumskins didn't want nonwhites using their inventions then they should not have brought millions of nigs into America from a boat to do slave work, they shouldn't have passed the immigration act and they shouldn't be importing them from the third world. You can blame jews for that but whites are complacent in this as well.

i never had a choice in any of this. If it was up to me i would rather be in a country native to me. You act like people pick and choose to live in white land when you are simply born into circumstances. If cumskins didn't want nonwhites using their inventions then they should not have brought millions of nigs into America from a boat to do slave work, they shouldn't have passed the immigration act and they shouldn't be importing them from the third world. You can blame jews for that but whites are complacent in this as well.
racewars.is

that was one thread which he stated that he has dark green eyes @Dregster666
i don't hate your race as long you don't this same
i don't steal your foids, actually most interracial relationships in poland is between non polish male - polish women, i never seen curry/arab women here with polish male when i saw opposite couple times
Fair enough but I'd love to see this post where he said he has green eyes because that would make him white since only whites can have colored eye like that. Or atleast half white at the very least. @Dregster666 can you link it?

i never had a choice in any of this. If it was up to me i would rather be in a country native to me.
That’s fair and based if you’re honest

If cumskins didn't want nonwhites using their inventions then they should not have brought millions of nigs into America from a boat to do slave work,
well the plan was to send them back after the civil war but Jews killed Lincoln and put grant in, who let them stay.
they shouldn't have passed the immigration act
That was Jews (1960’s)
and they shouldn't be importing them from the third world.
Jewish
You can blame jews for that but whites are complacent in this as well.
Whites are complacent in the destruction of their race theory.

What is 1922? 1936? 1865 with the KKK? There’s always been a wave of reactionary sentiment across the west when shit gets Jewish. Jews know this, so they import you people because you are a completely subservient and new race to the ecosystem. You and every other nonwhite are stopping the next nazis, the next ku klux klan, the next fascists etc. and through that letting the jews take total control

That’s fair and based if you’re honest
I am, seeing curry/arab foids with cumskins is suicide fuel for me.
well the plan was to send them back after the civil war but Jews killed Lincoln and put grant in, who let them stay.
Source?
That was Jews (1960’s)

Jewish

Whites are complacent in the destruction of their race theory.

What is 1922? 1936? 1865 with the KKK? There’s always been a wave of reactionary sentiment across the west when shit gets Jewish. Jews know this, so they import you people because you are a completely subservient and new race to the ecosystem. You and every other nonwhite are stopping the next nazis, the next ku klux klan, the next fascists etc. and through that letting the jews take total control
Whites are complacent because statistically Jews are a giga minority being only 0.2% of the total population of humans. For only 0.2% of people to gain that much power in European countries (which were ethnostates back in the days) and do this much damage means that some whites were either working with the Jews or sniffing glue while Jews took over. It seems incredible unrealistic to me especially since back then whites were more "awake" .

Liberia and Lincoln’s firm support of it. There’s documents somewhere but the main plan for black slaves in America after the civil war was to send them back to africa. Then grant took over, and if you look at the election history of the south (the elections were rigged and blacks put in power by grant) during his presidency you see he wanted them to stay.

Whites are complacent because statistically Jews are a giga minority being only 0.2% of the total population of humans. For only 0.2% of people to gain that much power in European countries (which were ethnostates back in the days) and do this much damage means that some whites were either working with the Jews or sniffing glue while Jews took over. It seems incredible unrealistic to me especially since back then whites were more "awake" .
Well this is a (literal) 2,000 year conspiracy, because Jews have resented whites ever since Jesus kicked the Jews out of the temple in the Bible. Jesus was the propagator of the global fight between the white race and the Jewish race, who were edomites/khazarians (and yet they will say they are Israelis which isn’t true)

There’s been plenty of fight back, no “eating glue”. Europe expelled Jews atleast 106 times. The problem is they’d always go to the Middle East and Eastern Europe for shelter, get stronger then try again. After 2,000 years of slow methodical takeover eventually you will get to a point like this.

The real problem is that while it took Jews 2,000 years to get a footing on their rival race, it only took less than 100 to get every other race as totally subservient to them.

All evidence points to that people generally stick to their own kind, with whites having a distinct edge when racemixing does happen.
Really sad how people are in denial of statistical facts just because their own life doesn't match up to it.
Whitecels saying JBW isn't real is like a careermaxxed cel making 6 figures insisting money doesn't matter because they personally aren't seeing success because of it.

Gigacope. As the white population in the world decreases JBW will get even stronger. Simple supply and demand.

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
Still works on noodles

Liberia and Lincoln’s firm support of it. There’s documents somewhere but the main plan for black slaves in America after the civil war was to send them back to africa. Then grant took over, and if you look at the election history of the south (the elections were rigged and blacks put in power by grant) during his presidency you see he wanted them to stay.

Well this is a (literal) 2,000 year conspiracy, because Jews have resented whites ever since Jesus kicked the Jews out of the temple in the Bible. Jesus was the propagator of the global fight between the white race and the Jewish race, who were edomites/khazarians (and yet they will say they are Israelis which isn’t true)

There’s been plenty of fight back, no “eating glue”. Europe expelled Jews atleast 106 times. The problem is they’d always go to the Middle East and Eastern Europe for shelter, get stronger then try again. After 2,000 years of slow methodical takeover eventually you will get to a point like this.

The real problem is that while it took Jews 2,000 years to get a footing on their rival race, it only took less than 100 to get every other race as totally subservient to them.
Too bad they didn’t think far enough, cause China is going to rape them.

8D253E53 724F 4B57 BBBC C598E78F1F84

Yeah he has green eyes, pale skin and pink lips but he isn't white passing, of you see his face you can clearly say that he's an arab.
Yeah Ive seen some arabs who fit this bill of having white features but obviously not being white, I can basically imagine what that nigga looks like more or less.

@Pain And Hatred here is your legitimate confirmation

I strongly disagree

Yeah Ive seen some arabs who fit this bill of having white features but obviously not being white, I can basically imagine what that nigga looks like more or less.

@Pain And Hatred here is your legitimate confirmation
brutal, to be so close yet so far