Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jbw is a cope

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Contrary to popular beliefs, being white doesn't automatically make you attract more girls. If I went to Colombia, China, India, etc I'd be treated even worse than this guy and he mogs me by at least three points. The cannons of beauty dont restrict only to skin colour, that's why Idris Elba fucks a lot more girls than Michael Cera.

This thread will be civil.

Colombian girls are whiter than this dude.

And he is not Chad btw.

that guy doesnt even look white, you have to be gl enough to do it in columbia, jbw works where you can cuck seacels

If your average it makes things easier with ethnic women then with white women but way too many ethnic guys here think it always works.

He's fucking doing everything wrong. You give them money and then they have sex with you. That is how it works over there.

I agree, when growing up white I wished that I would wake up asian. They look like dope anime warriors and Chang slays

JBW is cope unless you are gonna SEAmaxx and you are at least a 5 or have lots of money

Ofcourse JUST BE anything isn't real. Just being white or just being tall won't get you laid. You need minimum level of looks.

Another dummy trying to cold approach attractive girl as an average(at most) guy.

Another dummy trying to cold approach attractive girl as an average(at most) guy.
it could work though since he seems to be in some thirld world country running exotix sexpat game , depends on his dong size maybe

This thread is a cope

Contrary to popular beliefs, being white doesn't automatically make you attract more girls. If I went to Colombia, China, India, etc I'd be treated even worse than this guy and he mogs me by at least three points. The cannons of beauty dont restrict only to skin colour, that's why Idris Elba fucks a lot more girls than Michael Cera.

How do you know who Idris Elba fucks?

Jbw copers are retards

I'm white and still getting nothing, jbw is cope as fuck. You need to be attractive regardless of race.

I’m not white

Yes man JBW is COPE JBC IS LAW

J B C
B
C