Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment JBW in action on DateinAsia.com (203 unread messages)

Because ethnics keep crying about JBW but don't try anything themselves. Most whitecels don't have an opportunity to go visit some thirds world shithole to get laid.

Most whitecels have more money and better jobs than most ethnicels so your logic is really off here, we have even less of an opportunity than you. There's also the matter of exchange rates, white countries usually have higher exchange rates, so it'll take you a shorter amount of time to save up than it would for us.

Also when you arrive in said country you'll likely need to have a white currency to even have access to goods and services (especially $US) so you'll also have to make sure to have some converted at a bank and keep it with you before departure.

Oh and it likely doesn't work so well, because were ethnic, going to an ethnic country to up your odds as an ethnic sounds ridiculous, there is nothing "alluring" about you, the women there see men that look like you everyday.

Last edited:
I have explained many times why JBW does not exist and how it is not feasible for me to go to Asia. As I've stated, I will get abused for status and passport; I will bring her back to America, she will cuck me for a better looking man. I make alot ( I live in the midwest USA, cost of living is incredibly low, so my salary is alot relatively speaking. I'd be a poorcel in Commiefornia) of money for being 23, but not enough to keep a noodlethot happy.

Additionally, the guy in the pics mogs me in everything but hairline and jawline (we're tied). His eye area pisses over mine.
You're giving excuse after excuse.
Enjoy wagecucking+rotting in loneliness

Then what does the asian foid get out of the relationship? Oxygen and nutrients?
the asian foid gets a white man. thats all she wanna have any way.

itsOVER's gf is richer than him, and better looking than him

yes, doesnt matter how ugly
doesnt matter if poor or not
doesnt matter short / tall
as long as you are white and asian nations exists, it is NOT over for you.

Truecel3

You're giving excuse after excuse.
hes just another stormfront who only wants white females dont pay him any attention.

And yet he chooses to orbit a tranny haha

All white males should jump on a plane right now

And yet he chooses to orbit a tranny haha

All white males should jump on a plane right now
Yeah, he is the biggest orbiting cuck I've seen in the 'incel' community JFL

That's a Chadlite. Is UK hypergamy so bad these days guys like this can be incel?

That's a Chadlite. Is UK hypergamy so bad these days guys like this can be incel?
that dude is no chadlite
I guess white feature halo that hard huh =)

that dude is no chadlite
I guess white feature halo that hard huh =)
They really do. Only reason I hesitate to call him just Chad is that he's under 6'.

Still, I have no doubt he would find a gf in USA easy. White + Bri'ish accent = girls melt.

I won't, thanks.
hes just another stormfront who only wants white females dont pay him any attention.
Ive stated multiple times that I was rejected twice (once hard, once soft) by ethnic women and no woman has ever been attracted to me.

Just like IRL, I get hated for being a social conservative JFL.

Im blonde(actually blonde not brown like him) and have blue eyes but still no gf after hundreds of approaches and 3 years of tinder/badoo. It's all about bones, not colour.
Maybe you hit the minimum 5/10 but is still not enough to have a date were you live

Lol i know plenty of ugly white guys who go to asia and they are absolutely worshipped by 21yo hot women, getting as much sex as they can handle.

If you are white, its never over and a simple flight ticket can make u feel like super chad.

Asian culture is less hypergamous. Any western person due to status alone (regardless of race) would do equally as good.

Any western person due to status alone (regardless of race) would do equally as good.
I wouldn't say equally as good. All else being equal, a white man will still do much better than a nigger, sandnigger or curry etc.
Nonetheless, I agree that any Westerner is at least to some degree volcel, as we can run passportgame/statusgame by going to Thailand, Philippines, or even sink as low as Zimbabwe.

If I am correct, this is still unappealing to @13k. He specifically wants to be fetishized for his race, just like white men are, and not for his status.

This site just banned me in less than 24hrs. I don't think it matters what you do.