Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment JBW in action on DateinAsia.com (203 unread messages)

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
With permission of @futurehuman, I am showing you his screenshot.
He signed up to DateInAsia around two months ago, and barely ever logged in again until now.
He has 203 unread messages, and 360 likes. He has around 100 more messages, that he opened.
He says he could have gotten much more messages if he logged in regularly, because if you don't, your online-rank will drop and women won't see your profile.

Acknowledgements: I think he looks moderately good, definitely not incel-tier. But he says he gets ZERO matches on Tinder in the UK.

Matches copy

zWplI78.jpg

jbw only works if you go to a place with no whites

Looks high trust, is white, not ugly. All you need.

I can't deal with this anymore. I'm going to request a permban.

Just be blonde game

He doesn't look ugly and is probably tall as tuck

What a Chad.

Requesting a permaban is a stupid idea. If you don't want to be here, leave, but keep your account in case you change your mind after a while, no reason not to.

he mogs all of his matches
Are you ethnic? If not what's stopping you from doing this yourself

Well if you are white and look like this you shouldn't have a problem to get a date, be blonde with blue eyes automatic make you a 5/10 at minimum

So these sluts are ready to come to your place or what's the point. I can't go to them anyway.

JBW and good looking. Wait what did this confirm? Guy is still a normie, most normies can get laid. Known fact and this proves nothing

Every visible match is from the Philippines, a society that worships whiteness AND is incredibly poor and treasures the power of a foreigners passport. For whites its a double whammy, and even blackcels and ethnics could get SOMETHING going on if they are visibly high status foreigners.

I keep telling cels here to try the Philippines but I mostly just get ignored.

He doesn't even look bad though. I want an incel tier to try this.

Blue eyed good looking white guy gets tons of matches on an asian dating site.

What else is new?

Just have light eyes

Mogs me too

I keep telling cels here to try the Philippines but I mostly just get ignored.
Because ethnics keep crying about JBW but don't try anything themselves. Most whitecels don't have an opportunity to go visit some thirds world shithole to get laid.

I rike cockcasian man

Because ethnics keep crying about JBW but don't try anything themselves. Most whitecels don't have an opportunity to go visit some thirds world shithole to get laid.

Visamaxxing applies to ethnics as much as it does whites if they are from America, the UK etc.

Exactly. People that say JBW or say that SEA love white always forgets this simple but crucial detail.
Even if you manage to make the asian foids interested in you, who will meet the other.
I obviously don't have the money to go. And I also can't pay for her to come.

@itsOVER managed to get his ass to Thailand despite being a NEET or unemployed student. The currency exchange rate is such that outside of buying the ticket, you really don't need to spend very much money at all.

If you can't afford it, then its obviously something to work towards as a longer term goal.

Why is trying in Philippines and not in Thailand?

should have picked someone uglier, let's say jsanza-tier

they're from all over the country. they just spam any white profile.

the amount of them located close together in a single city is more like 5-10

yes its true, all incels on here if they haven't at least tried using asian dating sites, or other non white dating countries. Then you can't truly say you have no hope!

As long as asian women exist on planet of earth, it is NOT over for whitecels.

it doesnt matter how ugly he is
doesnt matter how short he is
doesnt matter how poor he is
doesnt matter how dumb he is

as long as there are asian nations, there will be someone who'd LOVE AND WORSHIP that whitecel.

He has no facial deformities.

He signed up to DateInAsia around two months ago, and barely ever logged in again until now.
He has 203 unread messages, and 360 likes. He has around 100 more messages, that he opened.
He says he could have gotten much more messages if he logged in regularly, because if you don't, your online-rank will drop and women won't see your profile.

Acknowledgements: I think he looks moderately good, definitely not incel-tier. But he says he gets ZERO matches on Tinder in the UK.

View attachment 24962

zWplI78.jpg
I used this site when I was in Thailand,
can confirm, it's a goldmine,
especially for more average men actually, because there aren't many hot girls, but most are average, under average girls,
if you're white and and look friendly in your pic you're going to have 100 messages in a few days

@StormlitAqua Are you seeing this?

They're all 3-4 range. A legit 5/10 + is like 1 in 50

Which I'm not sure if it's down to women being ugly in general or asians not using makeup, or both

@StormlitAqua Are you seeing this?
I have explained many times why JBW does not exist and how it is not feasible for me to go to Asia. As I've stated, I will get abused for status and passport; I will bring her back to America, she will cuck me for a better looking man. I make alot ( I live in the midwest USA, cost of living is incredibly low, so my salary is alot relatively speaking. I'd be a poorcel in Commiefornia) of money for being 23, but not enough to keep a noodlethot happy.

Additionally, the guy in the pics mogs me in everything but hairline and jawline (we're tied). His eye area pisses over mine.

Last edited:
Well if you are white and look like this you shouldn't have a problem to get a date, be blonde with blue eyes automatic make you a 5/10 at minimum
Im blonde(actually blonde not brown like him) and have blue eyes but still no gf after hundreds of approaches and 3 years of tinder/badoo. It's all about bones, not colour.

I would try this myself, but I don't want to BTFO any of the JBW copers here.

They're all 3-4 range. A legit 5/10 + is like 1 in 50

Which I'm not sure if it's down to women being ugly in general or asians not using makeup, or both
their range doesn't matter, truecels should not be picky anyways, a 3 or 4 asian girl that worships you will be a great GF and plenty fun with the lights off
there is plenty to choose from on these type of sites and the chicks are very responsive
So they don't appreciate low trust features?
I think that is universal

200 messages, goddamn. That is femoid levels of mirin'.

Damn... Imagine asking to have your account banned because some slightly below average white guy got matches with predominantly sub par women.

View attachment 24962

zWplI78.jpg
This guy mogs this entire forum, save for the larpers

I'm catfishing on Russian sites.
1. Most of the messages are from bots.
2. Most of the real ones are sub 5.
3. If you are going to bring her to USA, for example, the following will happen: She will cheat, after one year she will go to the cops and complain that you abusing her: The result will be: She with a status, and you with criminal record.

As long as asian women exist on planet of earth, it is NOT over for whitecels.

it doesnt matter how ugly he is
doesnt matter how short he is
doesnt matter how poor he is
doesnt matter how dumb he is

as long as there are asian nations, there will be someone who'd LOVE AND WORSHIP that whitecel.
People probably mistake you for an asian foid all the time with all the white worshiping you do :feelsgah::feelsgah:

I wonder how many of them are trannies