Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW fails miserably in NE China with 3 sexpats beaten up

Spaniards are 5'8~5'9 on average.
:feelsrope: Bro what i always thought the average was 170 cm and that i was thus average in my country of origin. I guess not :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

They deserved it

Chinese men know what's up

I don't know what this world is coming to

short and ugly ricecels trying to fuck women is the ultimate race traiting act. want to make asians taller and more handsome? then stop fucking you ugly gooks.

only Changs should have that right. if you're an ugly short gook, you don't have that right, because all your sons and bitches will be short and ugly to due to your inferior genes.
Low IQ. You failed to account for the female side. If Chang fucked a incel looking ugly short noodlewhore the child will likely be low SMV as well.

Low IQ. You failed to account for the female side. If Chang fucked a incel looking ugly short noodlewhore the child will likely be low SMV as well.

already addressed this from another thread:

1. it doesn't make sense to double the problem
2. i don't like dysgenics regardless of race
3. the only reason Changs are fucking ugly short noodlewhores is because of their sex drive. men stoop down to ridiculous level because of their horniness, so the solution should be controlling our dicks. as long as men betray each other and don't control our dicks, more power is given to women.

already addressed this from another thread:

1. it doesn't make sense to double the problem
2. i don't like dysgenics regardless of race
3. the only reason Changs are fucking ugly short noodlewhores is because of their sex drive. men stoop down to ridiculous level because of their horniness, so the solution should be controlling our dicks. as long as men betray each other and don't control our dicks, more power is given to women.
again,

telling an a male to not settle for anything but his looksmatch is going to cause an even worse outcome. you don’t solve a problem by attacking secondary factors like this, you solve it by attacking its roots

just destroy society broooo!!

foids have killed the: japanese, korean, thai and white races via low birth rate | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy
korean birth rate is below 1 per couple. japanese and white are not far behind. Even thailand isn't far behind: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-to-boost-declining-birth-rate-idUSKCN1FY0Z5 Last time incel tears laughed at this and they said...

incels.co
incels.co

your rationale behind this is one dimensional and flawed

If this happened in the west against 3 immigrants the Jew media would be running this story 24/7 about how evil Nazis have nothing but hatred for the color of the skin. But it happened in based China and the invaders got what they rightfully deserve.
hell, even on this site ethnics would be defending the immigrants and condemning the "nazis" as evil Chads trying to keep their ethniccel brothas from ascending. This is why I don't care about ethnic issues and don't think other white men should as well, as we would receive zero sympathy if the roles were reversed

yeah, ethnic men have to stand up.
Finally someone realized that in order to fight off hypergamy, struggle must be undertaken. Incels of the world, unite!

Stand up, damned of the Earth!
Stand up, prisoners of starvation!
Reason thunders in its volcano,
This is the eruption of the end.
Of the past let us make a clean slate,
Enslaved masses, stand up, stand up!
The world is about to change its foundation
We are nothing, let us be all!

based chinamen, I respect any men who don't allow foreigners (Even if they're white) to come to their country and misbehave

I love seeing Boer cucks getting btfo'd tbh

you have no objective data to back up your claim, so shut the fuck up.

this is not aznidentity. this forum is for black pilled people on race and looks.

if you want to cope, fuck off to reddit. why are you even here?

no the data is from your government and is the most recent one.

you're delusions don't matter because I have objective evidence, you don't.

Black pilled =/= spreading blatant false facts, which is what you're doing.

Lmao, there are plenty of Chinese government statistics, you're just cherry picking certain ones.

Like I said, Beijing and Guangzhou are huge metropolitan cities where the average person residing there migrated there from somewhere else. You only count as a Beijinger etc if you possess a native hukou, which the people measured do not (at least 70% of Beijing's population are not native Beijingers). The people measured in that study are just regular workers in companies, most of whom came from rural areas in other regions like Henan and Hebei where living standards are incredibly bad. And from southern China as well. Look up the website of your data and you will find where they got it from. Native Beijinger kids who were actually raised with decent living standards in Beijing average 176cm for current 18 year olds. There are so many stats on it.

And plus, your sources for major cities came from 2010. Unlike the West, there are noticeable differences in height between those who were born in the late 1980s and the late 1999s/early 2000s. The average Chinese male born after 2000 is not 172cm, but slightly over 173cm.

Black pilled =/= spreading blatant false facts, which is what you're doing.

Lmao, there are plenty of Chinese government statistics, you're just cherry picking certain ones.

Like I said, Beijing and Guangzhou are huge metropolitan cities where the average person residing there migrated there from somewhere else. You only count as a Beijinger etc if you possess a native hukou, which the people measured do not. The people measured in that study are just regular workers in companies, most of whom came from rural areas in other regions like Henan and Hebei where living standards are incredibly bad. And from southern China as well. Look up the website of your data and you will find where they got it from. Native Beijinger kids who were actually raised with decent living standards in Beijing average 176cm for current 18 year olds. There are so many stats on it.

And plus, your sources for major cities came from 2010. Unlike the West, there are noticeable differences in height between those who were born in the late 1980s and the late 1999s/early 2000s. The average Chinese male born after 2000 is not 172cm, but slightly over 173cm.

i don't give a fuck about your subjective impressions. give me hard data or shut the fuck up. i can also ramble on and on about how every chink i met have been fucking midgets (which is true), and the average must be 165cm.

my data is simply the best because it has the largest sample size out of all the data that exists with regards to the Chinese height. sample size is crucial in statistics.

average height of young Chinese men = 172 cm

case closed.

Average height of native Beijinger high school students possessing a hukou (sample size well into the 10ks). Booklet is published by the government. The average 17.5 year old is 175.7 cm in 2017. That's the most accurate statistic I've ever come across.
i don't give a fuck about your subjective impressions. give me hard data or shut the fuck up. i can also ramble on and on about how every chink i met have been fucking midgets (which is true), and the average must be 165cm.

my data is simply the best because it has the largest sample size out of all the data that exists with regards to the Chinese height. sample size is crucial in statistics.

View attachment 141496

View attachment 141499

View attachment 141500

国民体质(the thing you linked as a sample size of 50 for each age group, lmao). And it ignores all hukou.

Keep coping that Chinese are all manlets.

Average height of native Beijinger high school students possessing a hukou (sample size well into the 10ks). Booklet is published by the government. The average 17.5 year old is 175.7 cm in 2017. That's the most accurate statistic I've ever come across.

国民体质(the thing you linked as a sample size of 50 for each age group, lmao). And it ignores all hukou.

Keep coping that Chinese are all manlets.

lmao what's the sample size? like 500? your data is shit.

here's my sample size: 行政村中抽取了531849人

keep coping faggot

case closed.

lmao what's the sample size? like 500? your data is shit.

here's my sample size: 行政村中抽取了531849人

keep coping faggot

View attachment 141501

case closed.

Average height of young Chinese men measured in 2013 (age 20-24) including the rural regions is 172, sure. But if you include urban only, and measure again in 2020, the figure would be like 174cm. Chinese height has grown rapidly and is still growing.

But there are massive height differences between different regions in China, so generalizing Chinese height is pointless. The tallest region is like 177cm while the shortest region is like 165cm. And even within a single city, there are massive height differences between classes. Rural migrants to Beijing for example for example are far shorter than the wealthy urban raised youth. China is still a poor country with massive economic differences per capita, but it's obvious that when given the same wealth per capita as the West, Chinese will not be short, and northern Chinese will roughly match western Europeans in height.

But in the West, 90% of Chinese come from the far South, so there is a selective bias.
国民体质 (the crap that you always link) is lmao is a LABOUR centered program, as seen by the NAME OF THE SOURCE. For people in the 20-24 age group in major cities, they simply measure people working in the companies there. It's not representative of urban youth raised in such a city. How many people working mimimal wage jobs in Beijing for example were actually raised in Beijing? Almost none, most came from some shit farm and migrated to Beijing for work.

based chinamen, I respect any men who don't allow foreigners (Even if they're white) to come to their country and misbehave

So fucking true. I wish my people (Colombians) were as based as the chinks. Unfortunately, the polar opposite is the case.

Average height of young Chinese men measured in 2013 (age 20-24) including the rural regions is 172, sure. But if you include urban only, and measure again in 2020, the figure would be like 174cm. Chinese height has grown rapidly and is still growing.

But there are massive height differences between different regions in China, so generalizing Chinese height is pointless. The tallest region is like 177cm while the shortest region is like 165cm. And even within a single city, there are massive height differences between classes. Rural migrants to Beijing for example for example are far shorter than the wealthy urban raised youth. China is still a poor country with massive economic differences per capita, but it's obvious that when given the same wealth per capita as the West, Chinese will not be short, and northern Chinese will roughly match western Europeans in height.

But in the West, 90% of Chinese come from the far South, so there is a selective bias.

cope cope cope

most rich regions in China are full of obese people. you know what that means? people are actually eating too much. over nutrition. most Chinese have already hit their genetically determined maximum height. and that is around 172~173cm on average. northern Chinese are at best 175cm if I'm being really generous. southern Chinese are 170~171cm, which is similar to Japan.

cope cope cope

most rich regions in China are full of obese people. you know what that means? people are actually eating too much. over nutrition. most Chinese have already hit their genetically determined maximum height. and that is around 172~173cm on average. northern Chinese are at best 175cm if I'm being really generous. southern Chinese are 170~171cm, which is similar to Japan.

Most rich regions in China are well fed in 2019, but not when they were growing up. Nutrition only became decent around 2003, which doesn't even apply to most parts of northern China, which to this day have $hit nutrition. Like people in Northwestern China just snack on plain wheat noodles all day. So you will have to wait until like 2025 to see heightmaxxed young Chinese in the major cities. Rural is another story, I don't think they'll ever nutrition max at the rate they're going.

cope cope cope

most rich regions in China are full of obese people. you know what that means? people are actually eating too much. over nutrition. most Chinese have already hit their genetically determined maximum height.
True the Chinese kids are fat fucks now

cope cope cope

And plus, the height will keep going up through the blackpill gene elimination. Many poor and short Chinese men are unable to find wives. Eventually, they will be kicked out of the gene pool.

394CB668 C393 4B67 A14C 340716A708A0

even at the recent HK protests in Australia you could see how short and fat more Chinese are now

View attachment 141503

even at the recent HK protests in Australia you could see how short and fat more Chinese are now
Can't really judge height from a picture. Also, many Chinese look short from a distance due to different proportions (they have bigger heads and stockier builds).

Can't really judge height from a picture. Also, many Chinese look short from a distance due to different proportions (they have bigger heads and stockier builds).
Not saying all of them are. I’ve noticed more taller ones as well.

View attachment 141503

I see this everywhere I go. when I lived in Canada, chinese and other asians got height mogged HARD. i swear northern Indians were taller than East Asians, let alone Whites or Blacks.

Most rich regions in China are well fed in 2019, but not when they were growing up. Nutrition only became decent around 2003, which doesn't even apply to most parts of northern China, which to this day have $hit nutrition. Like people in Northwestern China just snack on plain wheat noodles all day. So you will have to wait until like 2025 to see heightmaxxed young Chinese in the major cities. Rural is another story, I don't think they'll ever nutrition max at the rate they're going.

northern china doesn't have official statistics on height with good sample size. most of the data I found simply had no reliable source or just straight up made up. I'm willing to give you 175cm, but nothing more. I need to see more hard evidence before I change my mind.

when I lived in Canada
Wouldn’t they be taller since they are more wealthier, have better nutrition and grew up in a better environment compared to most Chinese back in the mainland?

I guess genetics is everything. I knew a guy who’s 6’5 South Sudanese who was born in a refugee camp had fuck all food growing up yet he’s so fucking tall

Wouldn’t they be taller since they are more wealthier, have better nutrition and grew up in a better environment compared to most Chinese back in the mainland?

I guess genetics is everything. I knew a guy who’s 6’5 South Sudanese who was born in a refugee camp had fuck all food growing up yet he’s so fucking tall

absolutely. and East Asians were still the shortest out of all races, despite having highest income. it was bizarre.

I guess genetics is everything. I knew a guy who’s 6’5 South Sudanese who was born in a refugee camp had fuck all good growing up yet he’s so fucking tall

Studies have shown that early childhood nutrition determines a lot. Many Chinese had a poor childhood but only became rich later (like after 8 years old). By then, growth would have already been affected. Kids grow the most not during puberty but the 1st year of their life.

Plus, there is a selective bias, because most Chinese in Canada are from places like HK/Guangdong, who rank among the shortest in China. Equivalent to southern Italians.

Studies have shown that early childhood nutrition determines a lot. Many Chinese had a poor childhood but only became rich later (like after 8 years old). By then, growth would have already been affected. Kids grow the most not during puberty but the 1st year of their life.

Plus, there is a selective bias, because most Chinese in Canada are from places like HK/Guangdong, who rank among the shortest in China. Equivalent to southern Italians.

you do realize southern Chinese make up most of China's population? why are you dismissing like 70% of your population?

What about places like Australia. There’s been an influx of chinese students here especially walking through the cbd districts of Melbourne and Sydney. You will think you’re in a little Chinese city JFL

Fuck those white idiots, seem like bully types to me.

you do realize southern Chinese make up most of China's population? why are you dismissing like 70% of your population?
Closer to 60% but whatever.

Where are you from? You have a very interesting internet personality.
What about places like Australia. There’s been an influx of chinese students here especially walking through the cbd districts of Melbourne and Sydney. You will think you’re in a little Chinese city JFL

What about Australia? Are the Chinese students you've been meeting fat midgets or something? What is their avg height?

What about Australia? Are the Chinese students you've been meeting fat midgets or something? What is their avg height?

I’m like 168cm. I wear ultra boost shoes, so idk how tall i am with shoes on. most have been around my height, Some taller.

population density map of China

many central regions are included as north, but they're not really north as in 东北地区. strictly speaking, most of your population is concentrated in south and middle regions.

as to your question, I'm just a blackpilled asian dude. that's all you have to know.

Finally someone realized that in order to fight off hypergamy, struggle must be undertaken. Incels of the world, unite!

Stand up, damned of the Earth!
Stand up, prisoners of starvation!
Reason thunders in its volcano,
This is the eruption of the end.
Of the past let us make a clean slate,
Enslaved masses, stand up, stand up!
The world is about to change its foundation
We are nothing, let us be all!
Yeah man, maybe an ugly ethnic can't get pussy due to feminism or west worship but at least is doing the thing hard for the invader. The invader usually is a chad or fallen normie so fuck them.

Tip for gooks : start maxxing like Tim Chung. Srs its either that or death
Tbh changs dgaf bout asian women lmao. All go for white women. Ricecels are cucked form all directions jfl.

Should throw all westerners off balconies like they do thailand