Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW fails miserably in NE China with 3 sexpats beaten up

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★

3 German South African sexpats decided to hit on girls in NE China (Changchun city). All of them got beat up by locals and cops, and they ended up in jail with one unconscious.

Out of all the places, they picked NE China, rofl. NE China, along with Mongolia and Central Asia are the most macho parts of Asia. Lmao at JBWmaxers trying to max there. This isn't Thailand.

Last edited:
This belongs to the Offtopic

Wow they are actually acting like a normal drunk american retards.

>sexpat

This isn't aznidentity

I hate ALL racemixers.

This was very based of the chinese cops ngl.

lol did they get FATTU PIGGU yelled at them by the chinks

deserved what they got tbh wtf are they even doing
I hate ALL racemixers.

If you're gonna JBW in that part of China, you have to run day game and let the noodlewhores come to you.

Shanghai, located in the southern half of China is known to be the most white worshipping/colonized part of China. After Hong Kong, ofc.
Bro why you messaging me? Educate the ricecel bully.

Bro why you messaging me? Educate the ricecel bully.

His cope is too strong, no point in talking, lol.
If you're gonna JBW in that part of China, you have to run day game and let the noodlewhores come to you.

True. Nightgame is dangerous in NE China. A Pakistani student got stabbed to death by a biker from NE China last time for having a Chinese date.

Last edited:
Us ethnics are finally waking up. The age of imperialism and slavery is over,

Wypipo who go after our women need to get dealt with accordingly.

Ricecels are finally snapping, you can only worship the white man for so long

Major lifefuel.

3 German South African sexpats decided to hit on girls in NE China (Changchun city). All of them got beat up by locals and cops, and they ended up in jail with one unconscious.

Out of all the places, they picked NE China, rofl. NE China, along with Mongolia and Central Asia are the most macho parts of Asia. Lmao at JBWmaxers trying to max there. This isn't Thailand.

This is likely due to a response reguarding this:

If this happened in the west against 3 immigrants the Jew media would be running this story 24/7 about how evil Nazis have nothing but hatred for the color of the skin. But it happened in based China and the invaders got what they rightfully deserve.

Last edited:
Average white guys have it hard over there now. Gotta be tall, white and handsome so basically a chadlite at minimum

If this happened in the west against 3 immigrants the Jew media would be running this story 24/7 about how evil Nazis have nothing but hatred for the color the skin. But in happened in based China and the invaders got what they rightfully deserve.

Average white guys have it hard over there now. Gotta be tall, white and handsome so basically a chadlite at minimum
ea isnt exactly an easy place to run jbw game tbh average white guy would definitely get laid in sea though

ea isnt exactly an easy place to run jbw game tbh average white guy would definitely get laid in sea though
Yeah but watch in few decades. Once Thailand improves economically. The noodlewhores are gonna demand the white guys will have to be tall and decent looking. The average white “sexpat” will have it harder.

Absolutely based. They should beat up @BlackWizard too for being a filthy race traitor.

Absolutely based. They should beat up @BlackWizard too for being a filthy race traitor.

short and ugly ricecels trying to fuck women is the ultimate race traiting act. want to make asians taller and more handsome? then stop fucking you ugly gooks.

only Changs should have that right. if you're an ugly short gook, you don't have that right, because all your sons and bitches will be short and ugly to due to your inferior genes.

short and ugly ricecels trying to fuck women is the ultimate race traiting act. want to make asians taller and more handsome? then stop fucking you ugly gooks.

only Changs should have that right. if you're an ugly short gook, you don't have that right, because all your sons and bitches will be short and ugly to due to your inferior genes.
Cucked mentality. Short and ugly people have as much right to fuck as anyone else. They've been doing it for millennia.

Cucked mentality. Short and ugly people have as much right to fuck as anyone else. They've been doing it for millennia.

then you're a race traitor faggot, because you don't care about the future of asian race. they will still be short and ugly because faggots like you act selfishly and procreate despite having inferior genes.

If only Changs fucked women, we will all be taller and handsome in the future. but ugly gooks like you can't let that happen.

Why don’t these guys stick to their own women? Then they will go to storefront and make a post about how China is uncivilized

then you're a race traitor faggot, because you don't care about the future of asian race. they will still be short and ugly because faggots like you act selfishly and procreate. despite having inferior genes.
Are East Asians really that short?

Most of the international students from China these days that I've been meeting are quite tall, even those from southern China.

HS students born after 2000 in northern China are around similar height to their age counterparts in the USA.

Most of the international students from China these days that I've been meeting are quite tall, even those from southern China.

HS students born after 2000 in northern China are around similar height to their age counterparts in the USA.

lmao most of them are still short as hell. I used to live in Canada so I know the difference in stature between different races of people. asians get height mogged hard in general. also, i can give you official statistics on average Chinese height that are not inflated. most numbers you see on the internet are made up and have no source.

lmao most of them are still short as hell. I used to live in Canada so I know the difference in stature between different races of people. asians get height mogged hard in general. also, i can give you official statistics on average Chinese height that are not inflated. most numbers you see on the internet are made up and have no source.
Strange, because I worked briefly at a Chinese HS this year in Shandong, and found that there were an insane number of over 6 footers among 17/18 yo kids.

Yeah, young male chinks working in chinese food establishment here are tall as fuck. Race is a factor but I believe all the zoomers are taller than the boomers & millenials

then you're a race traitor faggot, because you don't care about the future of asian race. they will still be short and ugly because faggots like you act selfishly and procreate despite having inferior genes.

If only Changs fucked women, we will all be taller and handsome in the future. but ugly gooks like you can't let that happen.
Are you a sodomite faggot or a female? Handsome people aren't inherently more valuable than the short and ugly. Your attitude is incredibly cucked, and I don't see why you're posting here.

I'm not Asian, but you still disgust me. Undignified people like you shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Strange, because I worked briefly at a Chinese HS this year in Shandong, and found that there were an insane number of over 6 footers among 17/18 yo kids.

yeah and you see plenty of 6'3 guys in the West despite the average only being 178cm.

this is the reality:

Chinese men in their 20s, overall: 172cm

北京 (one of the tallest in China): 173.5cm

广东 (has the largest population in China): 170.7cm

this is the most recent, reliable data on Chinese height, it's literally from the government.

Yeah, young male chinks working in chinese food establishment here are tall as fuck. Race is a factor but I believe all the zoomers are taller than the boomers & millenials

average Chinese in their 20s is 172cm tall. that's like below 5'8, so no they are still short as fuck.

yeah and you see plenty of 6'3 guys in the West despite the average only being 178cm.

this is the reality:

Chinese men in their 20s, overall: 172cm

View attachment 141423

北京 (one of the tallest in China): 173.5cm

View attachment 141424

广东 (has the largest population in China): 170.7cm

View attachment 141425

this is the most recent, reliable data on Chinese height, it's literally from the government.

That includes rural people and migrant workers. The source looks at the average height of people in companies/work environments in those cities.

Most people in Guangzhou and Beijing are not even from Beijing, but migrant workers from nearby regions. Native Beijing youth who grow up in Beijing are far taller than some poor farm migrant worker working in Beijing.

average Chinese in their 20s is 172cm tall. that's like below 5'8, so no they are still short as fuck.

That was 10 years ago.

Just face it, nutirition maxed Chinese (esp northern Chinese) are tall. And northern Chinese make up so little of the population in the west.

That includes rural people and migrant workers. The source looks at the average height of people in companies/work environments in those cities.

Most people in Guangzhou and Beijing are not even from Beijing, but migrant workers from nearby regions. Native Beijing youth who grow up in Beijing are far taller than some poor farm migrant worker working in Beijing.

you have no objective data to back up your claim, so shut the fuck up.

this is not aznidentity. this forum is for black pilled people on race and looks.

if you want to cope, fuck off to reddit. why are you even here?

That was 10 years ago.

Just face it, nutirition maxed Chinese (esp northern Chinese) are tall. And northern Chinese make up so little of the population in the west.

no the data is from your government and is the most recent one.

you're delusions don't matter because I have objective evidence, you don't.

Koreans are kind of taller than average, I know one dude whose like 6'4" and most I've seen are around 5'8"-5'9". Northern chinese people are apparently somewhat tall too. Everyone is getting taller now, especially the younger generations.

Koreans are kind of taller than average, I know one dude whose like 6'4" and most I've seen are around 5'8"-5'9". Northern chinese people are apparently somewhat tall too. Everyone is getting taller now, especially the younger generations.

Koreans are 5'8 1/2 on average which is 2 inches shorter than White American. 3 inches shorter than most European Whites. so no asians are still short in comparison.

Koreans are 5'8 1/2 on average which is 2 inches shorter than White American. 3 inches shorter than most European Whites. so no asians are still short in comparison.
true but whites heightmog the entire planet, 5'8" isn't gigamanlet territory

Taller than Spaniards jfl

Taller than Spaniards jfl

it's actually the same. Spaniards are 5'8~5'9 on average.

Nordics are 5'11~6' and West Balkans are pushing 6'1. seriously, some east european countries are full of giants.

Meh, drunk low IQ tourist taunting the police and getting what he deserved