Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [JBpill] This is what 13 year girls on reddit are like — I looked through every "13F" on r/TeenAmIUgly

• Thread starter what is happening
  • Start date
:panties:

@Emergency Manual @wizardcel @Mainländer

@jerrycan dan @Kiko12 @FidelCashflow @TheCrock @wizardcel

Lol they always look the most beta when they are doing this gay anti pedo posting. "Oh zoinks I gotta protect the females that never gave me attention in highschool:soy:"
Every single one of those females you posted is sexually active right now, I've seen it myself when I was in highschool. These sluts get their tight clits soaking wet for prettyboy Chad but oh no how dare we find them attractive and sexually developed

:panties:

@Emergency Manual @wizardcel @Mainländer

@jerrycan dan @Kiko12 @FidelCashflow @TheCrock @wizardcel

I thought we are the losers but those plebbit soyboys really don't know how real life works
I think it's only american soys brainwashed by jews who think women have sex only after they hit 20
every normie here in europe knows that 13-15 is the age all girls lose virginity to some older chad
it's really noticeable even on this forum how incels from america act when someone mentions 15 year old girl having sex lol kikes really fucked up your brains and meanwhile chad fucks brains out of hot 14 year old
13 year olds get more action than whole inceltears combined, people who have sex don't spend all days on plebbit and certainly not on an anti incel sub lmao

peter-hololens-640x357.png

Greetings from Dr Pizza.

I thought we are the losers but those plebbit soyboys really don't know how real life works
I think it's only american soys brainwashed by jews who think women have sex only after they hit 20
every normie here in europe knows that 13-15 is the age all girls lose virginity to some older chad
it's really noticeable even on this forum how incels from america act when someone mentions 15 year old girl having sex lol kikes really fucked up your brains and meanwhile chad fucks brains out of hot 14 year old
13 year olds get more action than whole inceltears combined, people who have sex don't spend all days on plebbit and certainly not on an anti incel sub lmao

Americancels have been mentally and sexually castrated by years of feminist media. It would take decades to clear the effects of liberalism in American society.
View attachment 184042

I like this one because she looks like my Mom from 1992. I would not have sex with any of these women because that would be immoral, disgusting and illegal. I would marry them though and then impregnate them the day they become legal and adults.

Their natural looks are adorable.

Pedocel explains how he wouldn't impregnate a 13 year old,
but instead he would marry her at 13,
groom her & impregnate her the day she became "legal"
It could be worse...

King

Peter O' Toole (as King Henry II) to Jane Merrow (as Alaias) in 1968 film The Lion in Winter said:
Your little brother Philip's king of France now, and he wants your wedding or your dowry back.
I only took you for your dowry.
You were seven... two big knees and two big eyes, and that's all.
How was I to know?
If I say you and I are done, we're done.
If I say marry John, it's John.
I'll have you by me, and I'll use you as I like.

Wrong, none of these girls are prepubescent. They can’t even start one sentence right.:feelstastyman:
Oh, I think most CAN, they just choose not to. Many normies understand pedophilia is only pre-pubescent and not mid-pubescent yet intentionally use the term anyway to try and make people look bad.

Screen Shot 2020 01 03 at 100624 AM

"Scantily clad" is the cuck way of saying slutty. I bet those cuck mods save all the "creep shots" to themselves before deleting them.

View attachment 184971
:giga::giga::feelswow:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Hello FBI, I am only sexually attracted to females of the age 18 or over. Yes i hate those disgusting pedo incels who are attracted to 17 and 11 month olds, absolutely disgusting, couldnt hate them more, i was just looking at the thread so i could see how awful these incels are. We should definitely put them all on a list

Plato IQ

Those girls have already lost their virginities. By the time they're 13 they've already had two years worth of sexual experiences while the boys are still playing with action figures.

"She's only a child":soy::soy: Wrong. Childhood ends when a girl gets her first period, that's how it is in most traditional societies. In a normal society, those girls would be getting ready for marriage, but in this sick world, they will spend decades in the school system learning how to be whores.

Dont care what any of you say. Would bang the shit out of all these jb foids.

would coom into each and every one

"Scantily clad" is the cuck way of saying slutty.
I don't agree with you. It's clearly a more accurate way of saying it.

Sluts can dress like nuns and virgins can walk around naked.

It's behavior that matters, not fashion. There is no slutty clothing because sluts can appear in any form and the chaste can expose their nudity.

I don't agree with you. It's clearly a more accurate way of saying it.

Sluts can dress like nuns and virgins can walk around naked.

It's behavior that matters, not fashion. There is no slutty clothing because sluts can appear in any form and the chaste can expose their nudity.
A foid can be slutty just by dressing like a slut. If you ended up married would you let your wife go in public wearing tight see through dresses and short skirts? If you divorce her would it be because she dressed "scantily clad" or because she dressed like a chad attention seeking slut? I don't care about exact meaning of words as long as people understand.

A foid can be slutty just by dressing like a slut.
I thought you actually had to either have sex or at least try to have sex to be a slut.

Unless you are arguing that exposing skin is inherently seeking sex, which I disagree on.

It often is, sure, but it might also be done because naturism, because skinnydipping for fun or because sport.

Unless you are arguing that exposing skin is inherently seeking sex, which I disagree on.

It often is, sure, but it might also be done because naturism, because skinnydipping for fun or because sport.
99% of the time when foids dress revealing it's not for those reasons, trying to get attention from chads is their main reason or to get more money at their jobs.

99% of the time when foids dress revealing it's not for those reasons, and they're trying to get attention from chads.
True, but you acknowledge it's not an absolute rule, so we can be technical and polite about it and say they're scants not sluts.

mfw I’m 17 so I can ethically say I’d date any of them :feelshmm:

then I realize they’d hate me anyways because I’m fucking subhuman

True, but you acknowledge it's not an absolute rule, so we can be technical and polite about it and say they're scants not sluts.
The ones who take revealing pictures to post online are clearly sluts.

The ones who take revealing pictures to post online are clearly sluts.
USUALLY... but they also might be virginal camwhores who just want to make money from orbiters but don't actually want to put out for anyone.

USUALLY... but they also might be virginal camwhores who just want to make money from orbiters but don't actually want to put out for anyone.
We can make rare excuses like that for everything, then no words would be used.

We can make rare excuses like that for everything, then no words would be used.
No, we can use slut to describe the actual concept of a woman having low standards for who/when/where context of fucking.

I just think that's clearly different (fucking context) than what they wear, despite observable correlations.

For example you could say "She dresses scantily, probably a slut" and be realistic.

No, we can use slut to describe the actual concept of a woman having low standards for who/when/where context of fucking.

I just think that's clearly different (fucking context) than what they wear, despite observable correlations.

For example you could say "She dresses scantily, probably a slut" and be realistic.
I see what you mean, but a foid can have high standards and still be a slut if she fucks many chads.

i'd impregnate them

I see what you mean, but a foid can have high standards and still be a slut if she fucks many chads.
The main problem is while most people would agree on many absolutes (ie you're a slut if you fuck a HIV hobo behind a garbage dump) there are probably a lot of gray areas that we might not be able to attain consensus on.

Not really sure how to decide it except polling, unless we start defining "slut types" named after specific behaviors.

A 13 years old female should be able to mog at least 70% of all females since the aging process and environmental factors such as uv rays and gmo food havent degrade her body.skin. hair. And teeth.

Iran and NK. Drop the nukes. NOW.

The main problem is while most people would agree on many absolutes (ie you're a slut if you fuck a HIV hobo behind a garbage dump) there are probably a lot of gray areas that we might not be able to attain consensus on.

Not really sure how to decide it except polling, unless we start defining "slut types" named after specific behaviors.
That would be an interesting poll and will probably get high iq responses.

Found two newer ones.

I'm in the same situation but I have tricks for this. I usually never study or do my homework but I listen and take notes in class. With these notes I later make cheats that I hide in my socks, pencil case, I write them on my chest so my teacher can't say he looked,etc.

After that I can get an easy 100% and no one can say anything about it
reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/e7cku6/what_shuld_i_do/f9xlkeu/

If you're a girl, write cheats on your chest so that if anyone says anything it's harassment. It's what I do
reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/eacxke/taking_the_act_test_tomorrow_any_tips/farmury/

I'm a girl so I write my cheats on my chest and if my 50yo male teacher looks I can call it harassment
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ef6reu/how_did_you_cheat_in_school/fbyofnd/

The second one posted after they started banning 13 year olds because of my thread. But you can still find new posts they try to hide by searching "13F" on redditsearch.io. If the account hasn't deleted the pic you can still see it.

Use old.reddit.com or embed the link somewhere like what this forum does automatically to see the pic.
Removed
This is how it shows if you don't use old.reddit.com

My thread of 14 year old girls

i'd impregnate them
:feelskek:
Website
removeddit.com/r/TeenAmIUgly/comments/eki6x4/13f_there_is_a_website_with_13f_on_it/

She still posted her picture again after that.

Invisible's sister loves the attention.

TeenAmIUgly rule #5) "You must be 15 years or older to post"
that recent?
Shouldn't it be for anyone 13-19?

this is the most awkward shit I have ever read in my life and I could not care one fucking bit what some teenage whore foid does.

TeenAmIUgly rule #5) "You must be 15 years or older to post"
that recent?
Shouldn't it be for anyone 13-19?
It's because of this thread and it's actually 14.

I don't know why but old.reddit.com says 15.

And the default reddit.com website says 14.

This legendary thread shall not be forgotten.

Literal children have more life experience than we ever will
:feelsrope:
sigh. this is depressing. this is pathetic.
Those girls have already lost their virginities. By the time they're 13 they've already had two years worth of sexual experiences while the boys are still playing with action figures.

"She's only a child":soy::soy: Wrong. Childhood ends when a girl gets her first period, that's how it is in most traditional societies. In a normal society, those girls would be getting ready for marriage, but in this sick world, they will spend decades in the school system learning how to be whores.
yes absolutely. i blame all the cucks for this madness.

Bluepillers: 71

Teen girls are children evil incel! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

JFL at this thread. I wanna pork them bad :feelshaha:

all 13 and above foids are developed sexually and we feel more atraction at that age towards them that at any other age. I would fuck half of them (the half I founded atractive).
its also hurtfull to notice how these beings were basically the ones incapable of giving love, being in a normal gf - bf relationship for the most part.
ill fuck all of them .. i dont give a shit about al this western bullshit "pedo- shameing" my ass . those girls are a fully hot grown womans .
BASED
show a lot and be obsesed about thier looks. But dont put out except when is going to be gangbanged by gigachads. The thing I hate more about foids.
View attachment 184971
Hello FBI, I am only sexually attracted to females of the age 18 or over. Yes i hate those disgusting pedo incels who are attracted to 17 and 11 month olds, absolutely disgusting, couldnt hate them more, i was just looking at the thread so i could see how awful these incels are. We should definitely put them all on a list
JUST FUCKING LOL MAN. You made my day LOL LOL LOL XDXDXDXD

Last edited:
Found two newer ones.

reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/e7cku6/what_shuld_i_do/f9xlkeu/

reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/eacxke/taking_the_act_test_tomorrow_any_tips/farmury/

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ef6reu/how_did_you_cheat_in_school/fbyofnd/

The second one posted after they started banning 13 year olds because of my thread. But you can still find new posts they try to hide by searching "13F" on redditsearch.io. If the account hasn't deleted the pic you can still see it.

Use old.reddit.com or embed the link somewhere like what this forum does automatically to see the pic.
View attachment 188350
This is how it shows if you don't use old.reddit.com

My thread of 14 year old girls

:feelskek:
View attachment 188352
removeddit.com/r/TeenAmIUgly/comments/eki6x4/13f_there_is_a_website_with_13f_on_it/

She still posted her picture again after that.

So they're perfectly fine with us fapping to 14 year olds instead? Jfl

This legendary thread shall not be forgotten.
:heart:

View attachment 184971