Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JBpill: Did you see subhumans ascend in your early teens?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
From my experience, yes: I once had this average height classmate who looked like a more white Hispanic version of John Oliver but with a horrible overbite and a recessed jaw and was able to get a girlfriend.

However, she was extremely ugly: I would tease her infront of him that she looked like a victim of Down syndrome. :lul:

i saw a few, they had abnormal levels of low inhib, were looking for a fight, and also did stuff like give money to girls to be allowed to touch them

genetic shit if you aren't constantly looking for a fight in middleschool, and giving girls money to let you grope them @TheNEET

yes, I know a retarded short fat guy who had (still has maybe?) a 4/10 foid. and no, he's not nt, popular, rich or good looking (he's a 2-3)

Yes, oofy doofy theory makes sense.

Only one I can think of was a Turk manlet (like 5'5) with a German girlfriend the same height as him.