Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[JBC] Curry mogs almost every male on tiktok

:feelskek: :feelsEhh:

I live in mercury boyo, 1 Earth day = 58 mercury days
:lul:
Tenor

Based ngl

8b9fb2388735619f7d3ec65c26839c51  ugly guys snorkel

99% of curries, actually

Just be 1out of a million BrO

You dont know what holes want
Urinals what giga-chad, they can compromise and accept Chad but nothing less (wildcard : a canine can be accepted)

It never began for sub 8's

Lmfao based God balancing out the attractiveness scale for curries for the next 100 years
(think law scale of justice for non-english readers)

Jfl at this cope :lul: :lul:

Lol I've been saying this for ages, JFL at JBW copers thinking girls will choose a 4/10 white guy over this guy, bones my friend, BONES
You're coping. It's an observation. I don't see how I'm wrong

Just be curry is an universal law

This curry mogs him.

Last edited:
You're coping. It's an observation. I don't see how I'm wrong
Bro, listen we both are subhumans doesn't matter what our race is. You're rice I'm white who cares?
Stop with this muh race coping. It's pathetic.

Damn its so cringe seeing FOBS engage with the internet like this. Dont they have shame?
What their parents think? Fuddus all of them

I wish I had hair.

Bro, listen we both are subhumans doesn't matter what our race is. You're rice I'm white who cares?
Stop with this muh race coping. It's pathetic.
It's not pathetic. Curries are shit.

why tf is he more white than me
its so over :woke::woke::woke::woke:

You'd think Indians would have roughly the same SMV as whites because similar face structure minus noses I guess but somehow Indian chads are considered a rarity. That said, I study a major with like 70% of people Asian, Indian, or Muslim guys and way too many of them are chadlites or greater.
Wtf do u study? Accounting??

curry chad - mogs me at everylevelelelele

It's not pathetic. Curries are shit.
You are a curry too boyo, take the universal currypill.
@chudur-budur enlighten my fellow cel about the currypill

You are a curry too boyo, take the universal currypill.
@chudur-budur enlighten my fellow cel about the currypill

@>50IQcel

Because every curry looks like this. Stfu faggots.

Wierd. Hed be considered average in curryland. Or maybe i have no clue what cunts want.
You're coping out of your mind. Tiktok dude mogs the average curry (in terms of face at least) to oblivion

CURRIES ARE GODS

He's a chadpreet of course some women find him attractive. But I highly doubt he gets anywhere near as much attention as a White chad.

JBC strikes again. Its time to rope.

Wierd. Hed be considered average in curryland. Or maybe i have no clue what cunts want.
True, JBC > JBW & JBB

Ok if u find a white giga chad, does that mean being white will guarantee success?
View attachment 254339
99% of curries, actually
These are 1/10 curries. You can't compare them to average curries like OP's

Women would still prefer a 5/10 white man. He still has that curry look about him
Also why does have a Curry have an Irish name? Ryan? It's a clown world, you don't see white people call their children Abdul
Jfl at this cope :lul: :lul:

Lol I've been saying this for ages, JFL at JBW copers thinking girls will choose a 4/10 white guy over this guy, bones my friend, BONES
Imagine him bald though

Last edited:
Women would still prefer a 5/10 white man. He still has that curry look about him
Also why does have a Curry have an Irish name? Ryan? It's a clown world, you don't see white people call their children Abdul

Imagine him bald though
Ryan is the Anglicisation of the Indian name “Reyhan”. Its also happens to be an English name. Also, he literally looks like some kind of mixed race at first sight, I doubt girls confuse him for curry. Which I think is brutal and lifefuel at the same time, if you cross a certain attractiveness threshold, people literally get confused whether you’re Indian/Paki or some other race because they’re used to seeing ogre fat ugly ass curries.

Last edited:
Thanks bhais I am now Chad.

top 0,01% of all curries. Excellent cherrypicking buddy ill stick to my JBW