Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[JBC] Curry mogs almost every male on tiktok

abandonhope7

abandonhope7

Greycel
I don't wanna hear from any curries here ever again.

yhGib7n.png

Last edited:
Source
mayocels on suicide watch

Wierd. Hed be considered average in curryland. Or maybe i have no clue what cunts want.

Just be curry is real.

@BigGhey is that your twin brother?

White jbs in the 1000s for this curry

He's worth millions of regular curries to those foids.

First one is ugly though

Such a nice personality
9D4B2FCD E720 4901 BA7C 268E25F1BA86

@Legendarywristcel hello
idk you look pretty good and you are 6'4 too

jk

Ok if u find a white giga chad, does that mean being white will guarantee success?

Attachments

• 18BB33CD-7C45-4BEE-AE55-4931BFA1D3A4.jpeg
    18BB33CD-7C45-4BEE-AE55-4931BFA1D3A4.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 40
He enjoys more privilege than me.

What exactly is special about him? In curryland he wouldn't be popular, looks to generic, to be popular with currywhores you basically need a pheno and physique that can larp as non curry

Damn, jbc pushers have finally convinced me

Just be top 0.1% curry bro.

Racemogged. Notice how all those girls are Beckies? Stacy would never touch a street shitting curry muncher unless he was gigachad or rich

epic graycel thread

take this shit to looksmax

He's not John Abraham tier. Also fuck TikTok, fucking shitstain cancer of an app.

@Ropemaxx see the girls commenting on his side profile? He looks better in all non-front angles at least in the first video.

@Ropemaxx see the girls commenting on his side profile? He looks better in all non-front angles at least in the first video.
This proves that race is mostly cope.
If you are good looking of any race, you will be considered attractive

I was referencing the jaw vs eye area thing of before. You can see he looks worse in that static front angle picture in the thumbnail than in video. Also the girls talking about his side profile (because of his jaw).

just be indian theory

You'd think Indians would have roughly the same SMV as whites because similar face structure minus noses I guess but somehow Indian chads are considered a rarity. That said, I study a major with like 70% of people Asian, Indian, or Muslim guys and way too many of them are chadlites or greater.

I was referencing the jaw vs eye area thing of before. You can see he looks worse in that static front angle picture in the thumbnail than in video. Also the girls talking about his side profile (because of his jaw).
He looks chad from all angles tbh

Racemogged. Notice how all those girls are Beckies? Stacy would never touch a street shitting curry muncher unless he was gigachad or rich
Jfl at this cope :lul: :lul:
Lol I've been saying this for ages, JFL at JBW copers thinking girls will choose a 4/10 white guy over this guy, bones my friend, BONES

Last edited: