Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBB in Bulgaria

i won't watch this video but i do know that niggers slay a lot here due to being very rare and exotic. Sub5 nigger = demigod here.
I dont believe u

JBB is real. I'll tell u JBB is cope only in the netherlands because they are like 6'0 on average, blonde and very gl.
Its fucking over the jews have ruined this world

JBB is real. I'll tell u JBB is cope only in the netherlands because they are like 6'0 on average, blonde and very gl.
Dutch men look ugly wym very gl. Nordic men mog them like crazy

not the jews, thank the industrial revolution and the goyternet.
Sometimes man i cant lie i dont even blame nobody cause my face is so shit i can barely love myself

Dutch men look ugly wym very gl. Nordic men mog them like crazy
They are ugly but very tall so that saves them. And yes Nordics do kind of mog them tbh

I randomly searched "Bulgarian village life" and this is the first thing that comes up:

View: https://youtu.be/YIoWEKsOgSg?si=kqQLZCjKJo0rRRtV

Now I know this is more of a mutt than a fully black man but he is black passing I would say

@RealSchizo thoughts

I want to kill myself right now! I went to Bulgaria and didn't get a girlfriend. Yet a British Nigger with an ugly mug of a face somehow gets a girlfriend. I hate my life!

I want to kill myself right now! I went to Bulgaria and didn't get a girlfriend. Yet a British Nigger with an ugly mug of a face somehow gets a girlfriend. I hate my life!
If you were a nig you would get the same treatment by women atleast, the men would want to beat you up

fuck their diversity agenda TND

Dutch aren't even that good looking facially, it's just they are height & framemoggers
you can cope with that, Dutch men are on the uglier side of European men. Their higher height saves them though
This
fuck their diversity agenda TND
Based
the men would want to beat you up
As they should, keep all outsiders out
Its fucking over the jews have ruined this world
not the jews, thank the industrial revolution and the goyternet.
Jews are tied in with that

Whites are the carpenters of civilization, Jews are the termites
I randomly searched "Bulgarian village life" and this is the first thing that comes up:

View: https://youtu.be/YIoWEKsOgSg?si=kqQLZCjKJo0rRRtV

Now I know this is more of a mutt than a fully black man but he is black passing I would say

@RealSchizo thoughts

Ragefuel, i'd lose my shit if I saw this as a Slavcel

Ragefuel, i'd lose my shit if I saw this as a Slavcel
Yes I can imagine any Slavcel watching this felt rage building and jelousy building up inside them. I however honestly am not sure if this should be lifefuel for me or not. This guy is clearly a mutt and Im aswell, the difference is Im somehow more white passing because of eye color and skin

Yes I can imagine any Slavcel watching this felt rage building and jelousy building up inside them. I however honestly am not sure if this should be lifefuel for me or not. This guy is clearly a mutt and Im aswell, the difference is Im somehow more white passing because of eye color and skin
Well in that case, it's not that good for you then

he looks brazilian