Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBA: Ricecel = Fakecel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The reality is that most of us could have. JBF(Just Be First) is extremely powerful. I had a girl that showed me genuine interest in highschool, but I turned her down because I'm an autist. Biggest regret of my life.

I had a pajeeta a grade above me in my jr yr of hs who showed me around the new school alone and randomly said, “i like asians.”

Being high inhib and not knowing how to respond, she just giggled and nothing came of it

Its all good tho because I got to kiss & handhold a jb mayo toilet that summer(in dream):feelsaww:

Muh racepill, muh rice have the lowest SMV.

Ban-worthy responses

Autists are fakecels

at least curries aren't cucked like rice

Such bragging should at least be punished with a warning, if a rule was instilled to allow for such; it's not strictly against the definition of an "incel", but JFL at such blatant discussion of interest and conversation with foids and such being allowed in the presence of such subhumans and sub 5 males never knowing the experience of such... :society:

I'm pretty sure the top quotation is by a tall rice, either way; their race is most definitely disadvantaged by phenotypical physical features and some of their failos, but not ever in that extreme a manner to make normies and above incel-tier. :feelswhat:

I'm pretty sure the top quotation is by a tall rice, either way; their race is most definitely disadvantaged by phenotypical physical features and some of their failos, but not ever in that extreme a manner to make normies and above incel-tier. :feelswhat:
The bottom one is 5’7.

I see more chinks dating Latinas in my city. @Incelius Savage

Fuck Saint Chang at least @NoLooksNoLife is a manlet

I see more chinks dating Latinas in my city. @Incelius Savage
They’re indeed receptive to ricemen, Chico. Ive seen more and more of it in my big ass city too, mang

Take the bts pill
bangtan boys GIF
(tbh i cant undestand how jb fin them attractive without makeup and lightning they look so recessed and shit :feelsaww: )