Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jawsurgery Aftermath: Only thing more recessed than my jaw is my hairline

hearmeout

hearmeout

Officer
After
  • not having logged in here for some months (just stop visiting incelforums)
  • gymcelling (just go to the gym)
  • nt-maxxing
  • braces for 2 years to prepare for jawsurgery that I had 6 Months ago on my protruded lower jaw
  • jawsurgery
  • and overall looksmatching
my reward is: A retruded jaw and hairloss. I legit dropped 1 Point jfl. This was supposed to be my summer instead I can be lucky if I still have hair left by then. I just cant believe I look worse after surgery than before, I feel so dumb because my jaw wasnt even that bad before... Even my aunt straight up told me I look worse now :feelskek:

Anyways, just wanted to vent to you guys, my looksmaxxing journey will go on nontheless, it has to.... I have hope that after my chin surgery it will look good again :whitepill:

elab! was it a BSSO? what went wrong?
I had a double jaw surgery, upper jaw moved forward, lower jaw moved backwards to have a harmonic profile (thats what i was told). I dont think that anything "went wrong" medicaly speaking. Its just that my facial structure doesnt look right.

What they didnt tell me is that the normal fat deposits on my cheek also were moved forward due to my bone being placed forward and now look puffy as if id be fat even after swelling. My definition on my lower jaw is somehow not what it used to be, and the definition on my upper jaw is masked by the fat deposits. This also makes my side profile worse because my chin is a bit too far behind my upper jaw, but pointing forward which looks bizarre, thats why im doing a second surgery

I had a double jaw surgery, upper jaw moved forward, lower jaw moved backwards to have a harmonic profile (thats what i was told). I dont think that anything "went wrong" medicaly speaking. Its just that my facial structure doesnt look right.

What they didnt tell me is that the normal fat deposits on my cheek also were moved forward due to my bone being placed forward and now look puffy as if id be fat even after swelling. My definition on my lower jaw is somehow not what it used to be, and the definition on my upper jaw is masked by the fat deposits. This also makes my side profile worse because my chin is a bit too far behind my upper jaw, but pointing forward which looks bizarre, thats why im doing a second surgery
so you had an underbite before surgery? they moved your fat deposits or is it just that the fat deposites moved naturally as a result of your bone being placed forward? whats your next surgery?

so you had an underbite before surgery? they moved your fat deposits or is it just that the fat deposites moved naturally as a result of your bone being placed forward? whats your next surgery?
yes i had an underbite, and no the fat deposits moved naturally. I didnt know before, that jawsurgery would also affect this many other aspects of your face. Oh well, my next surgery will be getting the chin to point downwards

frankly man
I think
It’s a fucking lost of money and time to me

What’s your age ?

frankly man
I think
It’s a fucking lost of money and time to me

What’s your age ?
i dont know man, i still think jawsurgery is one of the best surgerys to looksmatch, espacially if you have a recessed jaw - so much potential.
But it can also go the other way if you dont have much luck

it's not, what else should an ugly man do with his money?
Get more money:feelskek:

In all seriousness guy :

-When you will have the money for surgeries you’ll be in your late twenties, thirty

-it will not make you an attractive man maybe normal, or less ugly

- you guys know the era we live in you think female care about a 30 something ugly / average guy:feelskek:

-your face will change but you’re situation will stay the same

Do not compete in an area where you are severely disadvantaged and only can progress a few inches.

That is the most important lesson of the blackpill for me

You’re like a guy armed with a rock and wasting money and time to upgrade to a slingshot even though you’re competing against people with AK , AR15

-When you will have the money for surgeries you’ll be in your late twenties, thirty
yeah, and denpendig on how well/bad you are aging you cant still go for women in their early-/mid twenties
-it will not make you an attractive man maybe normal, or less ugly
thats just a random statement. If you have only one big flaw you can fix with surgery you can easily turn from a 3/10 to a 6/10.
- you guys know the era we live in you think female care about a 30 something ugly / average guy:feelskek:
sounds like a chad only bullshit meme. I see average looking guys in their 30s with nice girls all day every day.
-your face will change but you’re situation will stay the same
that makes no sense

yeah, and denpendig on how well/bad you are aging you cant still go for women in their early-/mid twenties

thats just a random statement. If you have only one big flaw you can fix with surgery you can easily turn from a 3/10 to a 6/10.

sounds like a chad only bullshit meme. I see average looking guys in their 30s with nice girls all day every day.

that makes no sense
Are you incel or not ?
Chad only is indeed bullshit

Those average 30 guys you see are normies
You know full well they are NT , it’s not their first relationship , they went through their teenage year and young adult life having a normal social interaction (few girl , friends, parties..)

You think you could live with a women
As a virgin khhv just because you went from ugly to less ugly ?

OP is complete retard. What a jackass :lul:

After
  • not having logged in here for some months (just stop visiting incelforums)
  • gymcelling (just go to the gym)
  • nt-maxxing
  • braces for 2 years to prepare for jawsurgery that I had 6 Months ago on my protruded lower jaw
  • jawsurgery
  • and overall looksmatching
my reward is: A retruded jaw and hairloss. I legit dropped 1 Point jfl. This was supposed to be my summer instead I can be lucky if I still have hair left by then. I just cant believe I look worse after surgery than before, I feel so dumb because my jaw wasnt even that bad before... Even my aunt straight up told me I look worse now :feelskek:

Anyways, just wanted to vent to you guys, my looksmaxxing journey will go on nontheless, it has to.... I have hope that after my chin surgery it will look good again :whitepill:
How much did you pay, boyo ?

I am ready to bash my head into a wall just hearing it

Last edited:
Are you incel or not ?
Chad only is indeed bullshit

Those average 30 guys you see are normies
You know full well they are NT , it’s not their first relationship , they went through their teenage year and young adult life having a normal social interaction (few girl , friends, parties..)

You think you could live with a women
As a virgin khhv just because you went from ugly to less ugly ?
I am not a 1/10 truecel who rots in his basement all day. And ofc I wouldn’t do surgery if I expected to look like a low tier normie afterwards. I can still rope after surgery if it doesn’t work

I am not a 1/10 truecel who rots in his basement all day

I think it’s a waste of money for a gender who gives zero fucks about men in general. They move on from guy to guy and have no loyalty of love for anyone but themselves. That’s why Idgaf about such moronic creatures anymore

I think it’s a waste of money for a gender who gives zero fucks about men in general. They move on from guy to guy and have no loyalty of love for anyone but themselves. That’s why Idgaf about such moronic creatures anymore
This OP

Gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully second surgery plays out better