Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jawcels, read this...

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
This is going to sound ridiculous, trust me, I know.

A little over a month ago I was finished with my rhinoplasty and wanted to work on my jawline next. I was looking at YouTube videos of ways to do so naturally without a Botox injections every 3-4 months. A lot of it seemed fake and comments weren't contributing to the video for proof that those methods actually worked, that was until I tried this...

Throughout the day, beginning with the morning I started to perform jaw exercises. I'd clench my jaw a few times, and continue to do so throughout the day. I did this with a lot of chewing. I don't use gum, but when I chew my food I do it slowly. Eventually, within a few weeks in I started noticing big results. I thought it was my illusion and didn't want to sound like a retard until two people now asked me if I had my jaw done as well.

I'm moving up in the world, boyos!

What was and is your PSL rating pre-op and post-op?