Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dreamt about fapping in public last night

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
I don’t recall what happened up until that point, just that in my dream I was at college sitting on a bench with two people around me, and I just nonchalantly whipped out my cock and started beating it. Despite their proximity, neither of the people seemed to notice or care; the same was true for passersby. It’s as if I were totally invisible.

I think I ought to stop sleeping on the couch…

Last edited:
Chudur budur maxxing.

I've had many dreams like that, also ones where I grape foids in public.

Chudur budur maxxing.
I’ve fapped in public like 4 times in my life, though not in the view of other people.
Being naked/in my underwear at school is a recurring nightmare I’ve had throughout my life, in this case, though, I was fully clothed save for my dick that I whipped out. I also wouldn’t really call yesterday’s dream a nightmare, since nothing bad happened to me in it

I’ve fapped in public like 4 times in my life, though not in the view of other people.
Curry niggers like you should really be sent back :lul::lul::lul:. Mogs me in confidence

Being naked/in my underwear at school is a recurring nightmare I’ve had throughout my life
You have self-esteem issues, feel vulnerable shameful and don't feel like you have control in your life. Common nightmare trope for people with these issues.

Why would you sleep there? Were you drunk or high or something?
Nah, I was just feeling exhausted and lazy from school and a lack of sleep.

Last edited:
I don’t recall what happened up until that point, just that in my dream, I was at college, sitting on a bench with two people around me, and I just nonchalantly whipped out my cock and started beating it. Despite their proximity, neither of the people seemed to notice or care, same for passerbys. It’s as if I was totally invisible.

I think I ought to stop sleeping on the couch…
I've had some pretty brutal dreams over the years:
-Dreams about this forum, including one about a user who left & his family contacting me to inform me he passed on. :feelscry:
-Dreams involving how others treated me: Foids rejecting me, "friends" backstabbing me, the times I was mocked, etc.
-Being captured in some kind of war or conflict
-Being in some kind of "horror" or "nightmare" scenario, with something chasing me; I guess this is a manifestation of my fears/trauma.
-Being in a vehicle accident/disaster of some sort: Not a car crash, but some kind of more larger scale one like a plane crash or ship disaster.

:feelskek:
Aren't we all
:feelsbadman:
Curry niggers like you should really be sent back :lul::lul::lul:. Mogs me in confidence
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The first time was in a stairwell at my highschool in front of a busted security camera; 2nd time was in a hotel lobby behind a couch; 3rd time was in tall grass at a beach; 4th time was behind my township’s public library

The first time was in a stairwell at my highschool in front of a busted security camera; 2nd time was in a hotel lobby behind a couch; 3rd time was in tall grass at a beach; 4th time was behind my township’s public library
Nigger fuck off. You are FOR SURE A FAKECEL. How the fuck can a nigger have this much confidence? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just go to home and fap no?

I've had some pretty brutal dreams over the years:
-Dreams about this forum, including one about a user who left & his family contacting me to inform me he passed on. :feelscry:
-Dreams involving how others treated me: Foids rejecting me, "friends" backstabbing me, the times I was mocked, etc.
-Being captured in some kind of war or conflict
-Being in some kind of "horror" or "nightmare" scenario, with something chasing me; I guess this is a manifestation of my fears/trauma.
-Being in a vehicle accident/disaster of some sort: Not a car crash, but some kind of more larger scale one like a plane crash or ship disaster.
Mogg me for being able to remember dreams

Ngl I dreamt about the forum just two days ago; in that dream, you, I, and some other members of this forum were involved in an operation to assassinate curlyheadjames for causing the tiktok invasion :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: (NO, fedfaggots, I don’t want to kill him for real; settle down)
I have dreams like this a lot, but I don’t remember them often. The last one I can remember, I was in the body of a little kid and being chased through the hallways of my middle school by a teenager with a chainsaw. I was decapitated in the end

Last edited:
Nigger fuck off. You are FOR SURE A FAKECEL. How the fuck can a nigger have this much confidence? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
As I said, I made sure no one was watching before, while, and after the faps. I guess “fapping outside” would be a better way to put it than “fapping in public”.

Also, that low-inhibness doesn’t translate into my social interactions. I struggle to approach people or start/hold conversations.
In the moment I couldn’t control the urge, and for some reason I get extra aroused when doing it when or where I know I’m not supposed to. Even I, for all my self hate, can’t outrun my genetics :feelsbadman:

Oh yeah I’ve actually done it 5 times, just about a month ago I rubbed out some nuts in the woods near my college campus

Also, that low-inhibness doesn’t translate into my social interactions. I struggle to approach people or start/hold conversations.
Are you ashamed of yourself and feel vulnerable?
I get extra aroused when doing it when or where I know I’m not supposed to.
Same kink :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What did they do? Bluepill?
Helicopter tactics, belittlement, constantly comparing me to others, beatings, forcibly socially isolating me
What were you bullied about? Height for me by curry whores here. I know absolute wound in your heart :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
In my case, it was for being visibly non-NT. My mannerisms are off, and for this I would legit get called “the autistic kid,” sometimes even to my face. Idk if I actually am autistic; I am a diagnosed OCD and anxiety disorder sufferer, but I think my “autistic” traits probably come from severe undersocialization more than anything else

Height for me by curry whores here
My high school was like 50% curry, 30% white, 10% black, and 10% everything else, so I was also bullied by curries :feelskek: The white and black kids mostly left me alone, but older and taller curries would go out of their way to pick on me

forcibly socially isolating me
I wish they did that to me. They tried to forcibly make me do "social" activities and talk to people and shit. No talk for your midget height and face.
In my case, it was for being visibly non-NT. My mannerisms are off, and for this I would legit get called “the autistic kid,” sometimes even to my face. Idk if I actually am autistic; I am a diagnosed OCD and anxiety disorder sufferer, but I think my “autistic” traits probably come from severe undersocialization more than anything else
Not recommending to visit a cuckologist but plz take care of your mental health brocel.

My high school was like 50% curry
So are we really replacing them then? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The white and black kids mostly left me alone, but older and taller curries would go out of their way to pick on me
Yeah. Mid levelers always kick on people below them to cope. People in top don't even care

So are we really replacing them then? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
In central New Jersey, yeah. My sister’s graduating class just four years before my own was majority-white (according to her, at least), it seems the displacement happened rather quick.
Yeah. Mid levelers always kick on people below them to cope. People in top don't even care
:yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:
Mogg me for being able to remember dreams
Well, what you remember from a dream is actually your mind just replying & capturing the most "significant" moments of it, at least I think so.
Ngl I dreamt about the forum just two days ago; in that dream, you, I, and some other members of this forum were involved in an operation to assassinate curlyheadjames for causing the tiktok invasion :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: (NO, fedfaggots, I don’t want to kill him for real; settle down)
Kek turbobased:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who were the other users?

Hopefully @Uggo Mongo or @LeFrenchCel
I was just about to say, I think they’d be the most likely ones to assist us with something like that :feelshaha:

@ElTruecel, @Puppeter, and some others that I can’t remember
Lmfao nice. I haven’t dreamt in a while but Idk if I dreamt about the forum before

Peak curry moment