Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese chick got a donation of 89.400 USD because she is homeless...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Just exist as a woman.
A man would have been told to man up and get a job

Can somebody kill me already, please!

just lol if it was a guy, you'd be hard pressed for even $10,000. hell even $1000 maybe
If you're a homeless guy you would be lucky to get $5.00 USD.

Homelesss women don't remain homeless for very long a majority of the time which is why in all statistics homeless men are always the largest number of homeless people, because you know, male privilege and patriarchy, or some shit.

I played chess with some homeless guys and gave them a little bit of money, they clearly had a drug habit. But it's whatever I guess.

Female privilege in action.

MEME
A man would have been told to man up and get a job
Thats it? He would be called a lazy, worthless, degenerate. He wouldve been a laughing stock and example of what not to be in Tokyo

Last edited:
Who donated this foid, American simps or japanese ones btw, I believe by the dollar figures it should have been American normie simps, the worst whiteknighting cucks you can find on the face of this earth.
definitely americans

this channel is totally directioned to simp copers who want to JBWmaxx. God western men are fucking pathetic
bipolar mental disorders
jfl the new word for being a cunt

people give huge money to this narcy bitch but won't give a penny to help nigger kids starving in africa or even actual homeless people in their own country. I fucking despise simps

Last edited:
definitely americans

this channel is totally directioned to simp copers who want to JBWmaxx. God western men are fucking pathetic

jfl the new word for being a cunt

people give huge money to this narcy bitch but won't give a penny to help nigger kids starving in africa or even actual homeless people in their own country. I fucking despise simps
Totally agreed with you man, they wont help their own people but yes a stupid japanese bitch just because she is a chick and so so looking, she is not even attractive, but for desperate simps there is no ugly girl lol

Simps should be gassed.

It impressed me, how on just a few days this girl with bipolar mental disorders (she was fired from a bunch of jobs because of that) got this giant donation by white knight simps....
This is the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_O0MloWrk

Its incredible how it works, you know how many GUYS there were homeless and they never did anything for them? but OH WOW, now its a japanese chick with mental disorders and she gets these donations, i tell you man, girls have it easy in all ways.

Here is the donation amount: https://gogetfunding.com/help-homeless-girl-start-a-new-life/

A guy donated 5000 USD, another one 3000 USD and so... fuck man.

This girl doesnt need money, the idiots donating dont even think, they are so stupid and blind and cucks that they dont understand that this girl will waste all this money in garbage instead of creating a good life... Can one be so damn stupid to not see that she lost like 10 jobs because of her mental disorders and expect her to use the money wisely?
This chick needs health care and someone to watch over her, not fucking money from simps.

It's such bullshit because stuff like this can be hard to quantify in a debate setting. Women get handed shit all the time that men almost never do. If I lost my job, nobody is gonna donate money to me lol. I'd just be fucking homeless. The reason so many more men are homeless VS women is because women have recourse/options whereas men don't. Aint no hoe out there gonna house you up and feed you/be your betabux like men do for women. Even government aid is harder to get as a dude, it's bullshit.

It's such bullshit because stuff like this can be hard to quantify in a debate setting. Women get handed shit all the time that men almost never do. If I lost my job, nobody is gonna donate money to me lol. I'd just be fucking homeless. The reason so many more men are homeless VS women is because women have recourse/options whereas men don't. Aint no hoe out there gonna house you up and feed you/be your betabux like men do for women. Even government aid is harder to get as a dude, it's bullshit.
Totally agreed man, its so unfair... and then women are the "oppressed ones" haha such a fucking bullshit.

Just have a vagina theory

I don't know which is worse, entitled foids or the blue-pilled white knights who enable them.

I don't know which is worse, entitled foids or the blue-pilled white knights who enable them.
White knights make entitled foids for sure, so white knights, cucks and simps are worse, because they cant control themselves.

honkkong bing bong ching chong that's wrong

Japcels would do this in hope of reaching absolution. I dont understand it. I wouldnt want a foid to want me just because of my money. And I know buying her a drink would just result in losing money

This girl doesnt need money, the idiots donating dont even think, they are so stupid and blind and cucks that they dont understand that this girl will waste all this money in garbage instead of creating a good life... Can one be so damn stupid to not see that she lost like 10 jobs because of her mental disorders and expect her to use the money wisely?
This chick needs health care and someone to watch over her, not fucking money from simps.

Who knows if she is really "mentally ill" and not just lazy and a total bitch. Either way she's a young average looking jap foid. She could find herself a beta provider in less than a day of posting herself online. Now she doesen't even have to do anything to earn that money

just lol if it was a guy, you'd be hard pressed for even $10,000. hell even $1000 maybe

Nito Souji a Japanese incel hikikomori got around 30.000$ but he is also creating a game and most people are donating a pre-order

View: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1363912222/pull-stay?ref=c27tjq

And yet, that same situation is what is causing the severe demographic winter of the Japanese people.

Their demographic pyramid is fucked up. In each generation the men had less sex and the women had less babies than the previous.

Japan will have to either repeal female rights, and allow the males of the society to "do as Nature demands".

Or import millions of migrants like Europe did.
In that case, their culture and their society will go to shit and be erased.
Criminality will soar, traditional customs will be forgotten and lost forever, and the "immigrants" will replace everything with the third and fourth world shithole tribalism.

Or yet, they might do nothing, and embrace their own extinction.
Japan will probably embrace extinction and also AI robot max wherever they can.

Very seldom am I at a loss for words when it comes to the cucked lengths that simps will go just for even the imaginary thought of a mere whiff of a 'foid's smelly roastbeef flaps.

Every now and then you do see homeless women, who, aside from obviously needing a shower, really aren't bad looking and maybe even pretty once cleaned up. I can pretty much guarantee those ones have cucks handing them $100 bills on the reg.
If no one is entitled to anything then rosties aren't entitled to our taxes or protection.

Also this.

You mean because she is homeless AND FEMALE

Life on ultra easy tutorial mode, as per usual.

Japan is literally the best country to live as a woman.

Japanese males are living in one of the worst emotional and sexual misery in the entire world.
Women have discount days (ladies' plans) in which they pay less than males for restaurants and shit. They can live however they want, nobody will say anything.
Males have to work their ass off otherwise they are seen as lethargic pieces of shit.

So it's not anything special, it's just Japan, she's good-looking and is simply living life on easy mode.
not to mention weebs simping for japanese foids or japan in general, it's amazing how they worship them. There's gorillion such youtube channels about japan and many weebs gather for opinion of their japanese gods( not to mention that japanese nationalists would be love such praise cause they feel superior to anything( there are books in japan about self praising japan or just foreigner praising for japan ))

@your personality
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Tenshi

Last edited:
6wsx3dnoac131.png

Extremely relevant image.

sleeping in a public toilet, japs me NGL

Fuck I was ignoring this thread but decided to check the comment section. Ignorant Simpleton cucklords, all of them.
I wish slow painful gruesome death to everyone who donated her.
89fucking grand is more than what I'll ever make in my entire fucking life and this girl gets all of it for free in a few days. Absolutely insane and beyond brutal. And then they ask me "Aadi why do you hate normalfags?"
Fuck you fuck you fuck you

wtf she doesn't look even like a homeless. Pays off to be a woman tho.

not to mention weebs simping for japanese foids or japan in general, it's amazing how they worship them. There's gorillion such youtube channels about japan and many weebs gather for opinion of their japanese gods( not to mention that japanese nationalists would be love such praise cause they feel superior to anything( there are books in japan about self praising japan or just foreigner praising for japan ))

@your personality
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Tenshi
Nobita In Japan has made a lot of videos mateguarding women the same race as him (if it's non white people that are concerend) so it's not surprise he's also looking out for women the same race as him in other ways.

Nobita In Japan has made a lot of videos mateguarding women the same race as him (if it's non white people that are concerend) so it's not surprise he's also looking out for women the same race as him in other ways.
can you explain more ? i don't really watch his videos ( or any japan related ones maybe besides paolo from tokyo )

can you explain more ? i don't really watch his videos ( or any japan related ones maybe besides paolo from tokyo )
Nobita from Japan (the channel which that video of the homeless Japanese woman came from) is infamous for making videos that are considered xenophobic and racist toward black people particularly when mateguarding asian women from black men. But he gives more a pass to white expats interested in asian women.

Still if he mateguards women the same race as him then tbh it would not be surprising that he'd be compelled to focus on helping women the same race as him and make videos about it to feel good about it and make them feel good about it @epillepsy

Nobita from Japan (the channel which that video of the homeless Japanese woman came from) is infamous for making videos that are considered xenophobic and racist toward black people particularly when mateguarding asian women from black men. But he gives more a pass to white expats interested in asian women.

Still if he mateguards women the same race as him then tbh it would not be surprising that he'd be compelled to focus on helping women the same race as him and make videos about it to feel good about it and make them feel good about it @epillepsy
maybe he has this ?
https://incels.is/threads/did-you-had-phase-about-your-countryfoids.290267/

regardless from how he look he is quite a truecel

i think east europe rivals them in this regard
Not too surprising because presently outside of visitors from sex tourism aren't Eastern Europe countries known for being more ethnically homogeneous than many Western European countries?

Not too surprising because presently outside of visitors from sex tourism aren't Eastern Europe countries known for being more ethnically homogeneous than many Western European countries?
yes, and they cope with 'muhhh beautiful women' it feels so cucked

yes, and they cope with 'muhhh beautiful women' it feels so cucked
PUA/biological evo psych blogs like the late heartiste blog have discussed this natural tendency to pedestalize women the same tribe as you and mateguard them.

What's weird is that because that blog was a mix of PUAs and white nationalists they usually condemned mateguarding women as "beta" in a normal situation but if done for the reason of preventing racemixing it was seen as an honorable "alpha" thing worthy of respect.

PUA/biological evo psych blogs like the late heartiste blog have discussed this natural tendency to pedestalize women the same tribe as you and mateguard them.

What's weird is that because that blog was a mix of PUAs and white nationalists they usually condemned mateguarding women as "beta" in a normal situation but if done for the reason of preventing racemixing it was seen as an honorable "alpha" thing worthy of respect.
slavs are considered inferior by westerners, but at same time we 'have beautiful women', and eye opener was for me why slav men are always stereotyped as gopniks while polish and russian, ukrainian women as some prime nordic stacies. It was no suprise when all slav countries were in commie bloc + hungary, romania, baltics

slavs are considered inferior by westerners, but at same time we 'have beautiful women', and eye opener was for me why slav men are always stereotyped as gopniks while polish and russian, ukrainian women as some prime nordic stacies. It was no suprise when all slav countries were in commie bloc + hungary, romania, baltics
Very unfortunate but also very common that women have the SMV edge
@get_even

Shit like this is why we need a black pill awakening and revolution. This can't keep going on the way it is. :feelsree:

This would never, and I say NEVER, happen to a non-Chad male. Female privilege at its finest.

You incels are always complaining but you don't even follow basic advices such as getting new haircuts everyday teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back