Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese chick got a donation of 89.400 USD because she is homeless...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,515
Online
119d 16h 17m
To koniec said:
nips are enermous cucks and world worship them
noodles are most overrated women on earth
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,734
Online
72d 17h 48m
This would never, and I say NEVER, happen to a non-Chad male. Female privilege at its finest.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,179
Online
34d 8h 26m
You incels are always complaining but you don't even follow basic advices such as getting new haircuts everyday teehee
 
Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Posts
355
Online
6d 2h 40m
Deleted member 33735 said:
It impressed me, how on just a few days this girl with bipolar mental disorders (she was fired from a bunch of jobs because of that) got this giant donation by white knight simps....
This is the video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_O0MloWrk


Its incredible how it works, you know how many GUYS there were homeless and they never did anything for them? but OH WOW, now its a japanese chick with mental disorders and she gets these donations, i tell you man, girls have it easy in all ways.

Here is the donation amount: https://gogetfunding.com/help-homeless-girl-start-a-new-life/

A guy donated 5000 USD, another one 3000 USD and so... fuck man.

This girl doesnt need money, the idiots donating dont even think, they are so stupid and blind and cucks that they dont understand that this girl will waste all this money in garbage instead of creating a good life... Can one be so damn stupid to not see that she lost like 10 jobs because of her mental disorders and expect her to use the money wisely?
This chick needs health care and someone to watch over her, not fucking money from simps.
The same bullshit like the Yuka Takaoka accident. Simps donated thousands of dollars so that an attempted murderer gets free only because of her looks. White knights are a different breed ngl.
 
AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Irish-Catholic 29yo KHV NEET
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Posts
419
Online
5d 5h 8m
Normies complain when incel takes welfare payments and they also bully incel in the workplace. I've convinced they want us to be homeless because they sure as hell don't want us to have any money.
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
★★
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,115
Online
37d 12h 30m
What a pity based grey, ya hav this pinned thread and ur gone. RIP ma nigga
 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,509
Online
52d 19h 43m
Hell said:
JFL at being born as a non Chad male in today's world
Go immediately to rope
:feelsmage:
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,412
Online
29d 7h 36m
I wish I had that much money rn
 
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
5,491
Online
41d 23h 41m
Eschewcel said:
Japan is literally the best country to live as a woman.

Japanese males are living in one of the worst emotional and sexual misery in the entire world.
Women have discount days (ladies' plans) in which they pay less than males for restaurants and shit. They can live however they want, nobody will say anything.
Males have to work their ass off otherwise they are seen as lethargic pieces of shit.

So it's not anything special, it's just Japan, she's good-looking and is simply living life on easy mode.
true shit
 
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
3,703
Online
76d 6h 5m
:bluepill::bluepill:he wouldn't get anything at all
 
MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★★
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Posts
865
Online
24d 9h 0m
Its kinda suprising that people will simp over a overseas girl who would never date them, probably a bunch of weebs that gave that money, otherwise if she was Chinese or a south east Asian people wouldn't give a fuck.
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,145
Online
127d 20h 1m
Looks like she’s my new hero.

Why you might wonder?

Hey anyone that can make these simps throw away their money and go broke is doing a good deed in my book.

These stupid fucking simps need to learn you can’t buy a woman’s love.

Sure with some you can rent their body/pussy but you will never receive their genuine love, lust and affection with a wad of cash.:feelshaha:
 
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Posts
3,691
Online
10d 17h 3m
RIP ricecels. Noodlewhores have the entitlement bug like nobody's business.
 
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Posts
24,555
Online
182d 10h 57m
I hate that dumb faggot nobita, i wanna rip his head off and eat it
 
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Posts
2,003
Online
42d 4h 7m
HidekiTojota said:
I hate that dumb faggot nobita, i wanna rip his head off and eat it
I want to kick him in the balls so hard he would have to walk with his hands for the rest of his life
 
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Posts
24,555
Online
182d 10h 57m
manija2019 said:
I want to kick him in the balls so hard he would have to walk with his hands for the rest of his life
Based
 
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Posts
2,003
Online
42d 4h 7m
HidekiTojota said:
Thanks bro youre too based.If someday u decide to kick that faggot ass (in gta V ) call me and Ill give u a hand
 
Romancel

Romancel

Life is a lie, welcome to Hell
★★
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
124
Online
5d 8h 14m
I am a homeless sand nigga/latino as I'm lovingly called...I get no help or sympathy whatsoever. Wonder why? I see homeless white dudes with cute gf's, the white boys often heroin addict loser bums. I was gainfully employed & deal with severe mental health issues, not blowing my pay on drugs & what do I get...Underpaid like a mf'er & my pay was stolen. The higher up is a kike...who would've guessed?
 
UnderScore

UnderScore

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
★★★★
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Posts
349
Online
11d 2h 30m
Romancel said:
I am a homeless sand nigga/latino as I'm lovingly called...I get no help or sympathy whatsoever. Wonder why? I see homeless white dudes with cute gf's, the white boys often heroin addict loser bums. I was gainfully employed & deal with severe mental health issues, not blowing my pay on drugs & what do I get...Underpaid like a mf'er & my pay was stolen. The higher up is a kike...who would've guessed?
THIS SHIT, OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT MAKES FUCKING SCREAM ON THE INSIDE. Very similar existence :kys:
 

Attachments

  • 5432921E-5DF7-45AF-9512-0D042FD894C9.jpeg
    5432921E-5DF7-45AF-9512-0D042FD894C9.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
K

keithbauhaus

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Posts
308
Online
1d 10h 46m
Tutorial mode difficulty, I s2g.
 
M

MeeksPilled

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Posts
42
Online
14h 16m
Deleted member 33735 said:
It impressed me, how on just a few days this girl with bipolar mental disorders (she was fired from a bunch of jobs because of that) got this giant donation by white knight simps....
This is the video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_O0MloWrk


Its incredible how it works, you know how many GUYS there were homeless and they never did anything for them? but OH WOW, now its a japanese chick with mental disorders and she gets these donations, i tell you man, girls have it easy in all ways.

Here is the donation amount: https://gogetfunding.com/help-homeless-girl-start-a-new-life/

A guy donated 5000 USD, another one 3000 USD and so... fuck man.

This girl doesnt need money, the idiots donating dont even think, they are so stupid and blind and cucks that they dont understand that this girl will waste all this money in garbage instead of creating a good life... Can one be so damn stupid to not see that she lost like 10 jobs because of her mental disorders and expect her to use the money wisely?
This chick needs health care and someone to watch over her, not fucking money from simps.
That's pure tutorialmodefuel
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,211
Online
411d 3h 6m
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,013
Online
86d 21h 33m
Romancel said:
I am a homeless sand nigga/latino as I'm lovingly called...I get no help or sympathy whatsoever. Wonder why? I see homeless white dudes with cute gf's, the white boys often heroin addict loser bums. I was gainfully employed & deal with severe mental health issues, not blowing my pay on drugs & what do I get...Underpaid like a mf'er & my pay was stolen. The higher up is a kike...who would've guessed?
I knew of a latino male who was a skinny heroin addict. Rarely worked and couldnt vacuum a heater filter for 3 years, after being asked few times. Extreme LDAR. His sister and gf would dote on him lavish or excessive in one's attention, fondness and affection. He later cheated on huwhitey gf and gave her cvnt warts. They stayed together happy. Foid gf was from Canada with a career. GF ALWAYS cuddling with the stinky brown milkshake hoodrat; too lazy to apply for welfare.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,909
Online
103d 5h 14m
HidekiTojota said:
I hate that dumb faggot nobita, i wanna rip his head off and eat it
He is bluepilled cuck white men worshipper
 
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
5,852
Online
44d 16h 25m
Jfl. Talk about life on easy mode. It is literally impossible to lose as a female. You would have to deliberately go out of your way to fail as a disgusting foid. What is the final solution to this injustice?
 
D

Deleted member 35027

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Posts
42
Online
1d 13h 12m
How about getting hormone therapy, pretending to be a girl and making tons of money from the simps? :feelsthink:
Tell us how to make money on simps? I am willing to use a wig and makeup if they pay me well
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
4,416
Online
91d 23h 27m
Laskah said:
The same bullshit like the Yuka Takaoka accident. Simps donated thousands of dollars so that an attempted murderer gets free only because of her looks. White knights are a different breed ngl.
I fucking hate simps and weaboos.
 
remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Posts
698
Online
13d 6h 11m
If this was a man asking for money, he'd get told to 'man up' and 'get a real job' and would eventually starve to death. The majority of homeless people are men, the majority of suicide rates are men, the majority of assaults are men, yet all of these things don't matter to normies. They still have the fucking audacity to say "LOL MEN ARE PRIVILEGED" when your average 2/10 foid can get paid just for existing.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top