Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese chick got a donation of 89.400 USD because she is homeless...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
It impressed me, how on just a few days this girl with bipolar mental disorders (she was fired from a bunch of jobs because of that) got this giant donation by white knight simps....
This is the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_O0MloWrk

Its incredible how it works, you know how many GUYS there were homeless and they never did anything for them? but OH WOW, now its a japanese chick with mental disorders and she gets these donations, i tell you man, girls have it easy in all ways.

Here is the donation amount: https://gogetfunding.com/help-homeless-girl-start-a-new-life/

A guy donated 5000 USD, another one 3000 USD and so... fuck man.

This girl doesnt need money, the idiots donating dont even think, they are so stupid and blind and cucks that they dont understand that this girl will waste all this money in garbage instead of creating a good life... Can one be so damn stupid to not see that she lost like 10 jobs because of her mental disorders and expect her to use the money wisely?
This chick needs health care and someone to watch over her, not fucking money from simps.

The same bullshit like the Yuka Takaoka accident. Simps donated thousands of dollars so that an attempted murderer gets free only because of her looks. White knights are a different breed ngl.

Normies complain when incel takes welfare payments and they also bully incel in the workplace. I've convinced they want us to be homeless because they sure as hell don't want us to have any money.

What a pity based grey, ya hav this pinned thread and ur gone. RIP ma nigga

I wish I had that much money rn

Japan is literally the best country to live as a woman.

Japanese males are living in one of the worst emotional and sexual misery in the entire world.
Women have discount days (ladies' plans) in which they pay less than males for restaurants and shit. They can live however they want, nobody will say anything.
Males have to work their ass off otherwise they are seen as lethargic pieces of shit.

So it's not anything special, it's just Japan, she's good-looking and is simply living life on easy mode.
true shit

:bluepill::bluepill:he wouldn't get anything at all

Its kinda suprising that people will simp over a overseas girl who would never date them, probably a bunch of weebs that gave that money, otherwise if she was Chinese or a south east Asian people wouldn't give a fuck.

Looks like she’s my new hero.

Why you might wonder?

Hey anyone that can make these simps throw away their money and go broke is doing a good deed in my book.

These stupid fucking simps need to learn you can’t buy a woman’s love.

Sure with some you can rent their body/pussy but you will never receive their genuine love, lust and affection with a wad of cash.:feelshaha:

RIP ricecels. Noodlewhores have the entitlement bug like nobody's business.

I hate that dumb faggot nobita, i wanna rip his head off and eat it

I hate that dumb faggot nobita, i wanna rip his head off and eat it
I want to kick him in the balls so hard he would have to walk with his hands for the rest of his life

I am a homeless sand nigga/latino as I'm lovingly called...I get no help or sympathy whatsoever. Wonder why? I see homeless white dudes with cute gf's, the white boys often heroin addict loser bums. I was gainfully employed & deal with severe mental health issues, not blowing my pay on drugs & what do I get...Underpaid like a mf'er & my pay was stolen. The higher up is a kike...who would've guessed?

I am a homeless sand nigga/latino as I'm lovingly called...I get no help or sympathy whatsoever. Wonder why? I see homeless white dudes with cute gf's, the white boys often heroin addict loser bums. I was gainfully employed & deal with severe mental health issues, not blowing my pay on drugs & what do I get...Underpaid like a mf'er & my pay was stolen. The higher up is a kike...who would've guessed?
THIS SHIT, OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT MAKES FUCKING SCREAM ON THE INSIDE. Very similar existence :kys:

Attachments

• 5432921E-5DF7-45AF-9512-0D042FD894C9.jpeg
    5432921E-5DF7-45AF-9512-0D042FD894C9.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
Tutorial mode difficulty, I s2g.

It impressed me, how on just a few days this girl with bipolar mental disorders (she was fired from a bunch of jobs because of that) got this giant donation by white knight simps....
This is the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_O0MloWrk

Its incredible how it works, you know how many GUYS there were homeless and they never did anything for them? but OH WOW, now its a japanese chick with mental disorders and she gets these donations, i tell you man, girls have it easy in all ways.

Here is the donation amount: https://gogetfunding.com/help-homeless-girl-start-a-new-life/

A guy donated 5000 USD, another one 3000 USD and so... fuck man.

This girl doesnt need money, the idiots donating dont even think, they are so stupid and blind and cucks that they dont understand that this girl will waste all this money in garbage instead of creating a good life... Can one be so damn stupid to not see that she lost like 10 jobs because of her mental disorders and expect her to use the money wisely?
This chick needs health care and someone to watch over her, not fucking money from simps.

That's pure tutorialmodefuel

I knew of a latino male who was a skinny heroin addict. Rarely worked and couldnt vacuum a heater filter for 3 years, after being asked few times. Extreme LDAR. His sister and gf would dote on him lavish or excessive in one's attention, fondness and affection. He later cheated on huwhitey gf and gave her cvnt warts. They stayed together happy. Foid gf was from Canada with a career. GF ALWAYS cuddling with the stinky brown milkshake hoodrat; too lazy to apply for welfare.

Jfl. Talk about life on easy mode. It is literally impossible to lose as a female. You would have to deliberately go out of your way to fail as a disgusting foid. What is the final solution to this injustice?

How about getting hormone therapy, pretending to be a girl and making tons of money from the simps? :feelsthink:
Tell us how to make money on simps? I am willing to use a wig and makeup if they pay me well

The same bullshit like the Yuka Takaoka accident. Simps donated thousands of dollars so that an attempted murderer gets free only because of her looks. White knights are a different breed ngl.
I fucking hate simps and weaboos.

If this was a man asking for money, he'd get told to 'man up' and 'get a real job' and would eventually starve to death. The majority of homeless people are men, the majority of suicide rates are men, the majority of assaults are men, yet all of these things don't matter to normies. They still have the fucking audacity to say "LOL MEN ARE PRIVILEGED" when your average 2/10 foid can get paid just for existing.