Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Japan raises national AOC from 13 to 16

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★

Muh pedophilia is becoming normalized!!! :soy::soy::soy:
Meanwhile reality: *becomes more agecucked every day*

Not that any of this matters considering that every prefecture has the local aoc set at 18 anyway rendering the national age moot. People think Japan is based anti-agecuck land but that is not true at all. Hell, not like the aoc matters anyway considering it is a country of sexless herbivores. But once again this is another move in the world towards agecuckism, just like the banning of Junior Idol. Next will come loli art ban, mark my words. So it just makes me laugh when people freak out about pedophilia becoming "normalized", like the /pol/cuck retards that seethe every day.

NO, RETARD /POL/CUCKS, IT IS LGBT BECOMING NORMALIZED. WHEN THEY TEACH LGBT TO KIDS IT IS NOT TO PROMOTE PEDO STUFF, IT IS TO MAKE THE KIDS BE FAGGOTS AND TRANNIES WHEN THEY GROW UP, BUT /POL/CUCK RETARDS MISS THE POINT BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY SOYING OVER MUH PEDOS.

Also mods pls don't nuke this I am not "le sexualizing minors", just pointing out a trend. Not even sure what the fine print on that rule is anyway, but we are still allowed to discuss agecuck shit, right? I am not supporting actual pedo aka preadolescent girls, not am I directly sexualizing anything in this thread, just posting an article.

oh wow it even censors that lmao

it was alredy de facto 16 on every prefecture, this doesn't change anything realistically

it was alredy de facto 16 on every prefecture, this doesn't change anything realistically
I was under the impression most were 18? Although ofc I know there are also a bunch of close in age laws that obscure things further. But yeah overall the point is it doesn't change much but even as a symbolic gesture it is indicative of the continuing trend.

Oh yeah that will fix everything.

Until feminism or women's rights are tackled everything is meaningless to raise their national fertility rate, feminism is the big elephant in to room everywhere now and of course everybody is too chicken shit to breach the subject for fear of political correctness. This gay faggot world full of cowardly spineless cucks is fucking doomed. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
/pol/cucks are pedos themselves thats why they project so hard

What does it matter, its so easy to find a jap girl that looks 12

Unyet they don't breed, they will breed less.

Not the way to go if trying to increase your population.