Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japan is one of the most foid worshipping countries on earth.

If one day Asia got nuked, all of the continent. I would be the happiest mtf alive because by that time I had a bunker already.

All the hardwork, code of conduct, love, so call morality or god and ego decimated just like that. Normies chink would learn again what it felt like to have everything destroyed infront your eyes.

Hope that day come tbh

i am seeing progress in china and india funny enough:feelskek:
but i can't take cucked japan and skorea seriously

japan is only good for anime, manga, food and figurines/gunpla

North Korea is the only good asia

Japan is beyond saving

Japan is beyond saving

funny story time years ago when internet was fun back in 2007-8, i used to frequent a forum dedicated for manga/doujin artists/fans/author

i asked this ntr doujin artist where he cooked up the funny plot from, he told it was real life :fuk:
he said the cucked japanese government would house former yakuze/other delinquents in apartments, put them on welfare, the apartments had lots of unsatisfied housewives. while the cucked beta good worker cuckband went to wage slave, wife would get split open by a chang felon:feelsseriously:

its been a joke for years, its just hidden since kawai/anime/weeb culture. the country likes to pretend and keep appearances

I can only suspect what happened. How did it go?
I don't remember all the details, suffice to say they rejected him. Face would rage at YouTube blogs by blind girls where they talked about kissing men, etc

No Reba McClane for your face

I don't remember all the details, suffice to say they rejected him. Face would rage at YouTube blogs by blind girls where they talked about kissing men, etc

No Reba McClane for your face
Brutal.

funny story time years ago when internet was fun back in 2007-8, i used to frequent a forum dedicated for manga/doujin artists/fans/author

i asked this ntr doujin artist where he cooked up the funny plot from, he told it was real life :fuk:
he said the cucked japanese government would house former yakuze/other delinquents in apartments, put them on welfare, the apartments had lots of unsatisfied housewives. while the cucked beta good worker cuckband went to wage slave, wife would get split open by a chang felon:feelsseriously:

its been a joke for years, its just hidden since kawai/anime/weeb culture. the country likes to pretend and keep appearances
Jesus christ