Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Japan is facing an "alarming" spike of female suicide rates

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Japan has seen a large increase of male suicide rates during natural disasters or economic hardships however this is the first time the female suicide rate has increased drastically while apparently male suicide rates remained pretty much the same. :feelsaww: It happened because 70% + of temporary jobs mostly in service are female so a lot more women than men lost their jobs and "felt isolated"

This is just one of hundreds of news pieces about how "pandemic" is worse for women. I have 0 sympathy for this slant eyed weak jawes bitch's loneliness because she does not need a job to meet Japanese men. There are plenty of lonely men to go around that would love her company but she would never settle for some hikikomori that works a remote job,
Fuck her and fuck every lonely female cunt. I hope they all die a horrible painful death

asian niggas :

Killing yourself as a female is narcissism, you could give your body up to a man and be valuable but instead they eat up resources and kill themselves

Normal fags killing themselves due to being sexually inactive ONLY because of pandemic yet I’m sexually inactive even without it.

Normal fags killing themselves due to being sexually inactive ONLY because of pandemic yet I’m sexually inactive even without it.
Localwise celibacy and the travel pill damned me straight to Hell

I hope they all die

Female suicide rate climbing? Sounds like equality to me. :feelsLSD:

Localwise celibacy and the travel pill damned me straight to Hell
:feelswhat: When women travel the world alone to "find themselves"

I had a 3 day trip to Spain with my school and in those 3 days the only people who screwed with foreigners were women.
It's insane how it takes them a day in a foreign country to find a sexual partner but they wouldn't fuck my male classmates who beta orbited around them for 2 years,

they couldn't last a day in our shoes

Men are in hell, women most affected.

They are experiencing severe withdrawals of their whitu cockru onry addiction.

"I can't find Chad meat anywhere, I'm going to kill myself!"

"What about all those guys over there? There seems to be an awful lot of them and they're all single or unmarried."

"Me, have sex and get married with poor lesser or inferior men? That's just crazy talk!!! I'm going to kill myself this very instance!"

Attachments

• giphy (56).gif
    giphy (56).gif
    646.6 KB · Views: 28
Lol, you're now strong and independent, what are you complaining about? It's just a consequence of being on your own. When there's no man there for you, you take the bullet more frequently. Of course soy media will portrait it as something bad, unfair and surprising that should be treated immediately by the UN, but in reality it's only fair when feminism made women emancipated and independent from men. Go to work, do your job 12 hours a day 24/7, return to your empty place, turn in hugging your anime pillow, enjoy your life.

Last edited:
It's cause the government banned all white cocku from coming into the country during corona

"I can't find Chad meat anywhere, I'm going to kill myself!"

"What about all those guys over there? There seems to be an awful lot of them and they're all single or unmarried."

"Me, have sex and get married with poor lesser or inferior men? That's just crazy talk!!! I'm going to kill myself this very instance!"
Based. Chad and richfags are rare to come by, but reqular plain guys won't suit our princess so she ends up killing herself. Foid will rather kill herself than settle for her equal or less privileged average guy.

Lol, you're now strong and independent, what are you complaining about? It's just a consequence of being on your own. When there's no man there for you, you take the bullet more frequently. Of course soy media will portrait it as something bad, unfair and surprising that should be treated immediately by the UN, but in reality it's that only fair when feminism made women emancipated and independent from men. Go to work, do your job 12 hours a day 24/7, return to your empty place, turn in hugging your anime pillow, enjoy your life.
Male suicide: *crickets*
Female suicide: "Oh, the horror! This is a crime against humanity!"

It's cause the government banned all white cocku from coming into the country during corona
Based Jap government. Too bad Asian governments in general are too cucked to ban and crackdown on JBWmaxxers.

Based. Chad and richfags are rare to come by, but reqular plain guys won't suit our princess so she ends up killing herself. Foid will rather kill herself than settle for her equal or less privileged average guy.
That pretty much is the majority of female suicides in a nutshell. :feelsjuice:

close the suicide gap

It's an ignored problem until it touchs womuh.
Fuck her and fuck every lonely female cunt. I hope they all die a horrible painful death
based, I hope too.
Killing yourself as a female is narcissism, you could give your body up to a man and be valuable but instead they eat up resources and kill themselves
Giga High IQ

Finally. Males dominated in that field far too long. Another step towards more gender equality

And nothing of value was lost

Entitled Chad only whores deaths is lifefuel:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

70% of suicide victims in Japan are male, yet the only time the media actual bothers to care is when female suicide rates are on the rise. Just goes to show that in this cucked society, you only matter if you were born with a vagina.

Blackpill

talked to a roastie said how depressed her entire class (foids and chads) was after only 2 weeks of corona ldar :feelskek: bitch I haven't talked to anyone in 5 years

Foids would literally rather commit suicide than be dependent on the average male after they've experienced independence and the cock carousel.
The ancients were right about women.

Japan has seen a large increase of male suicide rates during natural disasters or economic hardships however this is the first time the female suicide rate has increased drastically while apparently male suicide rates remained pretty much the same. :feelsaww: It happened because 70% + of temporary jobs mostly in service are female so a lot more women than men lost their jobs and "felt isolated"

Maybe a lot of women rely on interaction with female co-workers for friendship and use work as an excuse to socialize?

Nabeela Khan said:
suicide rates in 2020 in Japan had increased in October and November for men and in July through November for women.

According to another study by Michiko Ueda, a professor who is studying suicides, the female suicide rate in Japan went up by more than 70% in the month of October compared with the same month in the previous year. Prof. Ueda told the BBC that part of the problem involves an increasing number of single women in the country who don’t have stable employment.

“More women are hired as irregular workers such as fixed-term or part-time employment. This employment modality is the core issue as it does not provide them with sufficient payment and job security” explained Yukari Tsunokake, a development professional actively working on youth unemployment issues with Japan International Cooperation Agency.

I don't know if it's just due to 'feeling isolated' though. From what I've heard rent can be pretty expensive so being unemployed might mean that girls who rely on service industry for rent are burning through their savings to avoid being homeless? I don't know what unemployment benefits are compared to rent in major cities like Tokyo where much of the population is centered.

This is just one of hundreds of news pieces about how "pandemic" is worse for women. I have 0 sympathy for this slant eyed weak jawes bitch's loneliness because she does not need a job to meet Japanese men.
I spend more time pining for a GF to hang out with in person than I do for male friends to hang out with in person...
Is it possible this is different for women and they more highly value IRL hangouts with other women?

Of course if you look at the chart supplied, the OMG HUGE INCREASE in female suicides is put into perspective...

Flourish

(dotted lines are 'expected' while solid lines are 'observed' : on the HA-Asia article you can actually click the labels at bottom to make lines vanish)
As we can see, male suicides still dwarf female suicides even at the time of the October spike, 2 vs 1.3 is over 53% higher.

Plus these probably aren't the real numbers because you also have to take into account these factors:

1) many male suicides will be classified as workplace accidents as men intentionally die in dangerous jobs to avoid shaming their families

2) many accidental deaths by females fucking up the math on their drug dosage for recreation or faked suicide attempts will be classified as suicides

So the actual rate is probably more like something like 0.5 vs 3 or 6x higher.

Last edited:
70% of suicide victims in Japan are male, yet the only time the media actual bothers to care is when female suicide rates are on the rise. Just goes to show that in this cucked society, you only matter if you were born with a vagina.

View attachment 463055
:society:

amazing thread full of based content
pin it

I can't even fathom committing suicide on tutorial mode. These foids are so used to perfect lives where everything goes their way that when the slightest little thing goes wrong, they freak out and kill themselves.

Also Vice News, so not one second

Vice News: When CNN isn't retarded or fake enough

Commits suicide on tutorial mode JFL! :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelsokman:

TFW the whole worlds hates you for being born in a certain country.

The normalfags are weaker than we are, they will never admit it.

They can't get Chadamura

Idk, this is not fulfilling at all. The worst societies for incels are those with an exaggerated female-to-male ratio in favor of males. Japan is extremely tough for incels due to the weird mix between traditional japanese culture with the protestant working ethos of capitalism. Now imagine a circumstance where there are more males than females for guys in Japan, in would be hell on Earth for those who suffer from inceldom there.

Suicide is the only way to lose on tutorial mode, and even in their death they mog us by having people care about their suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back