Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jap Twitter foid says to congratulate only couples that have beautiful baby born.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/mayunyanco/status/1649910613395771393?s=20

fucking brutal. Some eastern nations might be even more brutal than westoids when it comes to looks.

I thought they would be more tolerant looks wise?

tbh she might be correct

I thought they would be more tolerant looks wise?
South Koreans have the most surgery on the planet due to hyper job competition. Japan while not as extreme does seem to have lots of looks discrimination too.

They will only praise the creations of White Chad and noodle toilet, inkwell.

it's over

Bet the foid isn't even that good looking herself- foids who's looks matches are sub-5 tend to be the most nasty ones, as if they were protecting something :feelssus:.

Bet the foid isn't even that good looking herself- foids who's looks matches are sub-5 tend to be the most nasty ones, as if they were protecting something :feelssus:.
yeah the foid here is a self admitted NEET otaku rotter. So wouldn't surprise me If she's ugly too..

South Koreans have the most surgery on the planet due to hyper job competition. Japan while not as extreme does seem to have lots of looks discrimination too.
Oh shit did not even know that? I thought jobs there were plentiful since the gov. isn't like Jewmerica which outsources all the jobs.

hapas will take over the globe
I concur with your conclusions, blood.
I will add that other ethnics will suffer the Iron might of the cumskin and gook race.

it's over

imagine being a month old and already foids are treating you like an incel.

empathetic gender is bullshits and foids care about looks more than anything

lol basically this type of lookism; how japs portray themselves in manga anime
KRzvUlN.jpg

inside their minds they all want to be caucasoids

KRzvUlN.jpg

yup @To koniec @Mecoja

KRzvUlN.jpg

I think I did read that genetically speaking, Mongoloids -East Asian primarily- are closer to whites than they are to blacks or other races.

Lifefuel for noodle-enjoyer mayos like me if true

Oh shit did not even know that? I thought jobs there were plentiful since the gov. isn't like Jewmerica which outsources all the jobs.
jewmerica actually has more jobs per a capita than most places. They are just shit or super good competitive ones. fewer in between unlike other nations which balance it out

jesus thats brutal

ran it through translate:

Praise birth only for those who can produce children of the appearance level on the left
#Anti-natalism #Praise of birth #Lookism
Ugly #I hate children

I think I did read that genetically speaking, Mongoloids -East Asian primarily- are closer to whites than they are to blacks or other races.
Central asians are probably closer to whites cause they have caucasoid blood from persians

mongaloids are relatively 'newer' race in those regions even in Japan; there are those 'native' people like Ainu and some other minorities mainly in northern region of Hokkaido etc who actually look like distant brown or wheat skinned caucasions
though nowadays they all are racemixed with mongaloid japs but genetics still sometimes make it appear

#Anti-natalism
JFL at anyone who thinks noodlewhores are “trad”

They’re just as retarded as white bitches, supporting anti-natalism for their own nations with already shit birth rates but would probably screech if you suggested mandatory abortions for brown and black people

KRzvUlN.jpg

Part of it is that they see themselves as more caucasoid than other east asians (because they are)

But yeah, Japs are white-worshipping as fuck. I don’t really care about it but after anime went mainstream so many people started complaining about Japan’s raciss byootee standurdz n shieet

Part of it is that they see themselves as more caucasoid than other east asians (because they are)

But yeah, Japs are white-worshipping as fuck. I don’t really care about it but after anime went mainstream so many people started complaining about Japan’s raciss byootee standurdz n shieet
yeah can't argue with normies and their seethe over REEE JAPS WANNA PORTRAY THEM AS WHITES; like even if it's lookism i don't want to see mongaloid japs in cartoons heck majority of normies would even not - as if they aren't into casual lookism

yeah can't argue with normies and their seethe over REEE JAPS WANNA PORTRAY THEM AS WHITES; like even if it's lookism i don't want to see mongaloid japs in cartoons heck majority of normies would even not - as if they aren't into casual lookism
anime is living proof of white worship

What’s the manga panel from?
Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World.
Please beware of the non-functional server at this time, fullerton.

it's over

even if it's lookism i don't want to see mongaloid japs in cartoons heck majority of normies would even not - as if they aren't into casual lookism
Yeah lmao

She couldn't see the eye shape very well.

East asians became even more lookists than west. Lol, they expect even from babies to look like kpop changes.

JBW applies even to babies.

inb4 virtue signaling toilets "bOth BeYbiEz R CuTe!1!!1!"

East asians became even more lookists than west. Lol, they expect even from babies to look like kpop changes.
east asian lookism is actually insane tbh

Chinese babies are the ugliest looking babies on earth. They look like exactly like caricatures of Chinks

Another lookist nation, why do you think otaku or neets are portrayed a certain way visually.