Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jacob Rothschild DEAD at 87

good riddance, how many jewchild members are left

how will this affect my inceldom

Celebrate 4Th Of July GIF by Onyx Collective

@DarkStarDown @Friezacel

how will this affect my inceldom
Kikes control the world and the less of them exist the better it is for us. We failed at our only chance to eliminate the kikes for good during 1933-1945

The Immortal Rothschild, not so immortal now huh ?

Looks like Himmler finally practiced his time magic enough to kill the rothschild wizard from earlier in time

Rest in piss he’s in hell rn

Nuke central banks and ban usury

Too many relative on kikesroths family.

Rest in piss.

Kikes control the world and the less of them exist the better it is for us. We failed at our only chance to eliminate the kikes for good during 1933-1945
didnt happen

this will change literally nothing at all

Do the stormfrontcels have any thots?

@DarkStarDown @DonezoTheClown @Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @wereq
Well good riddance, yet this makes no real change.

If there is an afterlife of sorts, I hope he is tortured there brutally for eternity.

Yes, but one of the most important ones is finally gone.
True, but as the saying goes, cut off one head & three more shall take its place.

Looks like Himmler finally practiced his time magic enough to kill the rothschild wizard from earlier in time
Based Himmler:

Quote i have not tolerated an atheist in the ranks of the ss every member has a deep faith hei

Me tonight.

Kek: Never seen WWE but they have good gifs.

And also, :smonk::smonk::smonk:
I don't watch WWE either, but their gifs are definitely GOAT. @Fat Link is big on wrestling and its lore.

:smonk:

Last edited:
Finally, those vampire elites usually survive 10 years more than that.

A dead jew is better than alive, but honestly it doesn't affect me that much, for example I thought it was george soros and warren buffet that died at the end of november last year but apparently those were henry kissinger and charlie munger

i think I skipped jewclass on the day they were talking about him. I'm sure there will be some videos exposing his deeds coming out soon but for now I'm kinda blank on how much I should hate this guy. I know it's the richest family in the world but that won't change just because gramps died.

Ik I’m late but I concur with the other responses stating that this makes no real change. I’d feel the same way if Soros died tomorrow. The unfortunate truth is that making fun of these guys is a self-own, given that they lived longer and far more fulfilling lives than I ever will

oi vey it's anuddah shoa

life fuel for glennbeckcels