Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jacob Baugh. A Neckbeard driven to insanity by lack of intimacy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

He's been about for ages, has a few other channels which are mainly him ranting and venting about hating foids. This is his most recent, lack of sex with foids creates men like these.

This is what awaits after several decades of inceldom

I will sooner die by heroin overdose than reach that point.

truecel future

This is what awaits after several decades of inceldom
No shit, he's got the exact same facial hair as me and is probably around my age. Now I've had a sleep I only just realised. :dafuckfeels::confused::feelskek:

Voicemogs me

Volcel if you have a neckbeard

His brain has been fried by years of prolonged inceldom.

Or he's just an autistcel

Every video of his is a lol. He's so intensely disturbed it's quite something to behold.

Every video of his is a lol. He's so intensely disturbed it's quite something to behold.
I feel bad that I almost loled a couple seconds in :feelscry: then I remember how fucked up he really is, and held back my laugh :feelstastyman:

I could be friends with him.

I feel bad that I almost loled a couple seconds in :feelscry: then I remember how fucked up he really is, and held back my laugh :feelstastyman:
Well it's either laugh or despair. I've had glimpses of that mentality in certain moments of my life. If I can't laugh about it then all I can do is feel shit.

does this dude still live in his parents basement?
Yes, he's lived there since 1996. The isolation and lack of decent human contact have driven him completely insane.

He's got loads of video's on this one.

Last edited:
Yes, he's lived there since 1996. The isolation and lack of decent human contact have driven him completely insane.

View attachment 120201

his parents already dead though right?
otherwise theyre a saint for putting up with his bs
my mother woulda kick me out if I was still neet at 25

the agepill is the worst..if as a young men nobody cares
as an old man im probably completely useless to society
and they would rather kill me if they could than having to see my creepy face everyday
an old man literally trash in the eye of society

Lol he said “I have never wanted to stick my dick inside a woman and cum” jfl at what happens to men after so long. The one and only biological desire a man has is literally withered away through pain and misery.

his parents already dead though right?
otherwise theyre a saint for putting up with his bs
my mother woulda kick me out if I was still neet at 25

the agepill is the worst..if as a young men nobody cares
as an old man im probably completely useless to society
and they would rather kill me if they could than having to see my creepy face everyday
an old man literally trash in the eye of society
They were still alive up to about 2 years ago as he mentioned them, presumeably they still are. I take your point, imagine being HIS mum and dad (which in itself is bad enough), but then have sleep above this 43 year old, completely useless, utter maniac screaming at 4:30am every night lol?! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:

He had to post an apology on Youtube way back along (video is deleted now) as I think some of his family found his videos and seen what he was saying about them, and one in particular where he said about "smelling the pussy on his Mom's "caked, solid" pants" LMFAO!

He's the original Neckbeard Basement Dweller :feelskek::lul:

my favourite video of his tbh

He had to post an apology on Youtube way back along (video is deleted now) as I think some of his family found his videos and seen what he was saying about them, and one in particular where he said about "smelling the pussy on his Mom's "caked, solid" pants" LMFAO!
:dafuckfeels: this neet really lost it, I wouldve disowned him and told him to hit the road after that

imagine being HIS mum and dad (which in itself is bad enough), but then have sleep above this 43 year old, completely useless, utter maniac screaming at 4:30am every night lol?! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:

his parents are true saint
maybe hes the only child :feelshaha:

Lol he said “I have never wanted to stick my dick inside a woman and cum” jfl at what happens to men after so long. The one and only biological desire a man has is literally withered away through pain and misery.

All this dude has got is cope, otherwise he would've roped long ago for damn sure lol.

Based.
Is he another hERo?

my favourite video of his tbh

This one is epic, but my favourite was another one in which he rants about "female women that are human" and tells them to "stay...WAY away" that has been taken down due to JewTube's policy on hate speech... :feelsclown:

This one is epic, but my favourite was another one in which he rants about "female women that are human" and tells them to "stay...WAY away" that has been taken down due to JewTube's policy on hate speech... :feelsclown:
I still get notifications about threads I made on my old, deleted account :feelsUgh:

Web capture 12 12 2022 213826 incelsis

It's like the forum refuses to let me die lol :feelskek: Is this the video you were on about?

View: https://youtu.be/FZdWrYec5qc

You're aware he died a few years ago? R.I.P Jake :blackpill:

Attachments

• Web capture_12-12-2022_213826_incels.is.jpeg
    Web capture_12-12-2022_213826_incels.is.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 6
I still get notifications about threads I made on my old, deleted account :feelsUgh:

View attachment 686133

It's like the forum refuses to let me die lol :feelskek: Is this the video you were on about?

View: https://youtu.be/FZdWrYec5qc

You're aware he died a few years ago? R.I.P Jake :blackpill:

That's the one - a true work of art! :feelskek:

I'd heard of reports of his death and have just seen his online obituary. :feelscry: Such a shame, but his spirit and legacy lives on through his videos despite JewTube's attempts to censor him.