Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've woken up into my nightmare, all over again.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Every day I wake up, it's another 24 hours of pain and misery. After all, being an incel for life can really take a toll on a man's mental health. Each day is no closer to an end that doesn't exist.

But ultimately it's just the price I pay for having the superior mind and mental clarity of the BlackPill. For the power of the BlackPill is an illness no Trucel would ever wish to be cured of. And if sacrificing your peace of mind meant having the clear answer of what your worth in the world is, than so be it.

being an incel for life can really take a toll on a man's mental health.
This.
I hate normalcucks that gaslight us and say that there is not a problem in inceldom, when it clearly wastes your mental health and possibly your intelligence and abilities needed for livelihood.
(In my case, the lack of physical intimacy with the opposite gender has brought me depression, thus defanging my overall intelligence and making me more useless than before; unable to even realize simple tasks)

For the power of the BlackPill is an illness no Trucel would ever wish to be cured of. And if sacrificing your peace of mind meant having the clear answer of what your worth in the world is, than so be it.
This has always been a tricky one for me. On the one hand, the fate that I have been dealt seems intertwined with his knowledge, so that either the knowledge would’ve had to not exist, or my circumstances drastically altered in order for me to remain blue pilled, but on the other, if I had the opportunity, I can say with all certainty that I would give up whatever insight the black pill has given me in exchange for not suffering enough to have attained of that knowledge in the first place