Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I've tried daytrading, dropshipping, opening a coffee, LoL coaching : nothing works

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
I'm 33 years old and I've consumed self development and money/mindset videos on youtube for more than a decade.

I've tried countless businesses both online and offline, and I've worked hard on all of them : nothing worked.

Here's what I tried :
- dropshipping
- daytrading
- Affiliation with SEO
- LoL coaching / boosting services
- opening a coffee
- opening a marketing company
- cold emailing companies to sell them software development services
- building a subscription based e-cigarette company

None of that worked.

I now see 22, 24, 26 years old grifters banking 6 fig a month giving "advice" on youtube on how to get rich.

"Lock yourself up in your room and grind in monk mode"
"You have to live an extreme life"
"You have to sacrifice your week ends and not go to that party to work on your business"

Lmao I've done that countless times.

Their core advice is basically telling normies "hey, if you weren't a normie, you could be a millionaire"

Then the normie thinks "Well, I've never tried not to be a normie, it could work !"

I've never been a normie. When I'm on to something, I obsess over it and think of nothing else.

That didn't make me successful.

Everything failed.

The only thing that work was getting a code monkey job.

Pondering George Costanza GIF by hero0fwar

>LoL coaching

ovER if you're not koreanmaxxed and have no LoL gf yet

anything to do with stocks is a complete waste of money unless youre an inside trading billionaire

Just invest in bitcoin 15yrs ago!!!!

Obiously the reason you failed is because you didnt want to buy their 500$ course on how to become a successful entrepreneur

Redpillers love fucking coping about that shit

>LoL coaching

ovER if you're not koreanmaxxed and have no LoL gf yet

I'd recruit good players on one side and bill clients on the other, collecting a commission.

It was hard to find clients and "good players" (Diamond+) were sometimes struggling to boost silver players effectively.

anything to do with stocks is a complete waste of money unless youre an inside trading billionaire
Back in my time it was all about trading the Forex market. Nowadays they only talk about crypto. The techniques are exactly the same, the scams didn't change. But talking about "crypto" generate more clicks.

Just invest in bitcoin 15yrs ago!!!!
Yeah..

The reason that nothing you've tried worked out has less to do with you and more to do with the fact that every industry has upgraded at a break neck pace in the past 10 to 15 years which has left unremarkable people with average abilities in the dust. If you have to succeed today in any field, you have to have talent, brilliance and creativity. You have to have a very high level of skill because every product and service is super sophisticated and advanced. Our success in life strictly depends upon our raw genetic prowess.

The reason that nothing you've tried worked out has less to do with you and more to do with the fact that every industry has upgraded at a break neck pace in the past 10 to 15 years which has left unremarkable people with average abilities in the dust. If you have to succeed today in any field, you have to have talent, brilliance and creativity. You have to have a very high level of skill because every product and service is super sophisticated and advanced. Our success in life strictly depends upon our raw genetic prowess.

Well said.
If you're not first, you're last...

I've tried some of these before, or almost fallen for them, and ofc my few attempts were more or less the same as yours: I tried opening a writing service online, yet nothing came of it.

This.

Things just keep accelERating & the competition gets more harsh: Effectively, we are in a peak Capitalist system now.

Redpillers love fucking coping about that shit
I think fake money braggers are the worst part of redpill. Every dipshit in comments says they make $100k+ in them, when ~12% earn that much, and many of those were either born into it or pure wageslaves wasting their lives like truck drivers.

I think fake money braggers are the worst part of redpill. Every dipshit in comments says they make $100k+ in them, when ~12% earn that much, and many of those were either born into it or pure wageslaves wasting their lives like truck drivers.

What I'm seeing now is people claiming to make 100K per month.

At 23 years old.

There is one last thing you have yet to try: become a youtube guru or market how to get rich courses

Have you tried grifting on youtube? If you can't beat them join them.

thanks, it's a valuable perspective for someone like me who have considered some of those options when I get more money.

It's not what you do, it's who you know & how you look.

It's not what you do, it's who you know & how you look.
This, connections are extremely underrated when it comes to starting a business. Especially nowadays its extremely hard to start a successful business without connections, only few entrepreneurs are 100% selfmade. E.g. Elons Musks dad had a emerald mine in South Africa or Bill Gates mom had connections to influential people

Obiously the reason you failed is because you didnt want to buy their 500$ course on how to become a successful entrepreneur
Just take 10 more showers courses bro

There’s still time for crypto. Dont miss out on the next bull run

What I'm seeing now is people claiming to make 100K per month.

At 23 years old.
To sell BS advice courses to suckas so they make bread, exaggerated numbers to appear as the best option & borrowed/financed cars/houses alongside paid actors to appear worth it.

This, connections are extremely underrated when it comes to starting a business. Especially nowadays its extremely hard to start a successful business without connections, only few entrepreneurs are 100% selfmade. E.g. Elons Musks dad had a emerald mine in South Africa or Bill Gates mom had connections to influential people
"Influential" ppl send their kids to prestigious educational establishments for 2 reasons:

1- network with other Influential peoples children so they can help each other out generation after generation to stop non connected ppl from getting anywhere.
2- Learn law so they can avoid paying tax & other shady shit.

Just take 10 more showers courses bro

To sell BS advice courses to suckas so they make bread, exaggerated numbers to appear as the best option & borrowed/financed cars/houses alongside paid actors to appear worth it.

"Influential" ppl send their kids to prestigious educational establishments for 2 reasons:

1- network with other Influential peoples children so they can help each other out generation after generation to stop non connected ppl from getting anywhere.
2- Learn law so they can avoid paying tax & other shady shit.

Lots of wisdom on this forum

Matter of fact : I have 0 connections

DayTrading (or Forex Trading) only works if you already have a stable source of income, and register
at a regulated broker,
Not some sketchy offshore Nigerian scam broker.
I´ve been with ICMarkets since 2019, NEVER experienced a problem with them.
It´s been a while since I placed a trade, cause im busy with my fulltime job.
I remember I once requested to withdraw $600 profit in 2021, they transfered the money to my mastercard within 5 minutes.
Make sure you have a mastercard and not some BS bitcoin withdrawal method.
I can pay online, at the grocery store and everyhere else with my mastercard.

Essentially its because you're not a female or a good looking guy.

On my social media accounts i can't build a following past 100 and yet put a female
pic on and i suddenly grow to 70,000K over a few years. I've been growing multiple social
media accounts very easily using female priviledge.

Very good that you decided to improve your life.
Remember:
Do it for yourself and NOT for female validation
Make sure that YOU are mentally healthy, financially in a good place and physically healthy as well.
Thats all that matters.
These whores can fuck off, and fend for themselves with the upcoming inflation.

I now see 22, 24, 26 years old grifters banking 6 fig a month giving "advice" on youtube on how to get rich.
they are all lying, they either make nothing, or if they do make money, it's off selling other people "how 2 day trade" ebooks

If getting rich was that simple everybody would be. All those "redpillers" are scammers who gain their money from selling bullshit coaching, books or tutorials. The people who do get rich from nothing are either liars or extremely lucky.

Essentially its because you're not a female or a good looking guy.

On my social media accounts i can't build a following past 100 and yet put a female
pic on and i suddenly grow to 70,000K over a few years. I've been growing multiple social
media accounts very easily using female priviledge.
Good work.

Are you looking to get rich quick or retire soon? What is your goal?

Nothing sucks as much as success

How did you become successful from code monkey job?

Fuck money anyway it's pretty gay shit

Well known hustles like those have a lot of competition. You have to be in top 1-2% to make them work.

Unless you find a less welll-known niche, you should buckle down for a long life of wageslaving.

Dude do you actually believe these faggots grifters? Think about this for a moment. Do you think a true professional in their respected field of work is going to be making videos on jewtube on "how to get rich". These guys are con artists and nothing more JFL.

You see Elon Musk making videos online on how to get rich? How about Teslas President of Sales/Marketing? Do you see Amazons CFO making videos for finance bros? Do you see ANY of the employees who would work or report to these people/companies wasting their time making videos scamming people?

TLDR: these con artists are actually failures in their respected fields. They weren't good enough to make money and now they have to make money scamming people on jewtube

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back