Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’ve told my mom multiple times that my narcissistic dad is a scum

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
And that his parents are ugly.

And that my family is genetic trash.

She has nothing to say but “you’re born into the wrong family” because I’m not willing to accept my lot in life and I’m still daydreaming about being born an elite chad, kek.

I have nothing to lose by saying this to her, she’ll always beg me to message her back every time I ghost her for days. As for my narcy dad, I’m not even talking to him anymore.

Just let me be reborn a rich gigachad, everything else is cope, kek

And that his parents are ugly.

And that my family is genetic trash.

She has nothing to say but “you’re born into the wrong family” because I’m not willing to accept my lot in life and I’m still daydreaming about being born an elite chad, kek.

I have nothing to lose by saying this to her, she’ll always beg me to message her back every time I ghost her for days. As for my narcy dad, I’m not even talking to him anymore.

Just let me be reborn a rich gigachad, everything else is cope, kek

are you curry? my dad was too busy careermaxxing to be a father, he didn't come to my graduation

SKmaxxing when?

mogs me... often I just feel so shitty that I just take the regular abuse from my parents and family members and absorb it

I hope I can torment my dad in elderly home, like Gus did to Hector.

Crippled little

Only trannys talk about muh narcy parents