Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've spent the best years of my life laying in bed, rotting and barely awake doing repetitive shit. And now it's all downhill from here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Should probably keep most of this shit private, but I guess normal people talk to their friends or something about this stuff. How pathetic is it that I'm posting this kind of shit on an incel forum? But this is the most socializing I get to do, anything more personal makes me avoidant and anxious.

My teenage years, my yearly 20s, hell I'm in my late 20s and I'm still doing it.

It's all downhill from here. I'm old now. All that's left is a life of wageslavery, of deteriorating health and looks, of having even less energy than before (though in my case that's impossible, can't get lower than that).

I don't even remember when my "depression" started, I guess 13? Since then it's just been rotting. Literally rotting, laying in bed with my laptop, doing the bare minimum that can be considered awake. Hell, my entire life has been just escaping into games or movies or, on the more extreme side of the last ~6 or so years, watching the same sitcoms over and over and browsing the same sites over and over.

God damn, I feel like I haven't lived. And even if I somehow tried to pick up the pieces and start living now, it's too late. I wouldn't even know what to do. I'm like one of those animals that's been locked up since birth (except in my case self-imposed), I don't know anything else in life. And my brain is so fucked I find everything boring, pointless, meaningless and a waste of energy anyway.

This thread was inspired by watching a music video of a "vintage song", and then some other "vintage" stuff. Idk, I've never experienced those times and places but I feel so nostalgic after them. And I look at those people and they lived damn it. Nothing complicated, just simple stuff, just going out and being people, doing people stuff. And yet I haven't done that. I've just been rotting in front of a screen all my life. Hell, even when I lived abroad for close 2 years, studying before dropping out, all I did was lock myself up in my room in front a screen, instead of exploring the new environment I was in. Ohh yeah, and I became an alcoholic and ruined my life, of course. And i was doing well, had good grades, and I fucking chose to stay in my room and get drunk in front of a screen anyway, that was much more fun to me than doing normal stuff, or even going to uni. After a while all I did was stay inside drinking in front of a screen for months. Anyway, that's ancient history now.

It feels like I'm teleporting through time lately. Months feel like days, years feel like weeks. In the meantime entropy is taking its toll. My parents are getting older and sicker as time tends to do, I myself am getting older, so does my cat. Everything is going to shit, and soon I'll have to wageslave too which will allow me less time to spend with my parents as they are getting older. Not to mention how much I'll hate spending most of my time and energy earning pennies and slaving for some rich asshole, surrounded by the backstabbing gossipy assholes that are the people in this country.

Idk, I've been suppressing any real thoughts and emotions for a long time, and my rotting lifestyle makes me numb anyway so I don't feel much of anything. But I guess sometimes this kind of depressive shit pours out. And then I can go back to ignoring it and pretending everything's alright and going back to numbness and haziness and not thinking about stuff like the future or the present.

life of an ugly male

Depression has destroyed so many youths in this modern era. I feel your pain.

Same, it's over.

we are the product of tow pathetic Ugly male and female who decided to get married and reproduce when everything was easy . both of them have no goal or purpose and ok with working and raising children . we are now born and try to do the same thing as they do in order to have the same life they had but it can't workout the same way. they are sad pathetic loser husband and wife even our entire life make themselves like they have the best life and what do you expect they will make children just like them . if our fathers are living at the same time we are in now they will for sure end up the same way we are in . an ugly loser man with a whore entitled female .
if you are a looser and worthless and have no value but to work , make money and raise children , please don't bother reproducing because you are being a salve and you gonna just bring to life slave like you who have to deal with your shitty life .

Normal is anything that makes us forget who we are and what we want; that way we can work in order to produce, reproduce, and earn money. PLEASE DON'T BE NORMAL IF YOU ARE UGLY instead be phenomenal in this life

Every new day is more numb than the last. Its hard to find moment where I am actually feeling decent or okay.

Every new day is more numb than the last. Its hard to find moment where I am actually feeling decent or okay.
Yes, and the worst part is that there's nothing that I can point at and say "this is why I'm feeling so miserable". I just do, I'm miserable all the time for no damn good reason. For more than a decade now.
we are the product of tow pathetic Ugly male and female who decided to get married and reproduce when everything was easy . both of them have no goal or purpose and ok with working and raising children . we are now born and try to do the same thing as they do in order to have the same life they had but it can't workout the same way. they are sad pathetic loser husband and wife even our entire life make themselves like they have the best life and what do you expect they will make children just like them . if our fathers are living at the same time we are in now they will for sure end up the same way we are in . an ugly loser man with a whore entitled female .
if you are a looser and worthless and have no value but to work , make money and raise children , please don't bother reproducing because you are being a salve and you gonna just bring to life slave like you who have to deal with your shitty life .

Normal is anything that makes us forget who we are and what we want; that way we can work in order to produce, reproduce, and earn money. PLEASE DON'T BE NORMAL IF YOU ARE UGLY instead be phenomenal in this life
Very well said, antinatalism is a very good point, it would spare a lot of suffering and prevent lives that are essentially just slavery. Although my parents are much better people than me and I'm sure they'd do fine if they lived my life and had the chances I had.

This worlds lies in wickedness. Hang on and trust Him.

a life without memories, brutal

I don't have any fond memories of youth. Except maybe video games escapism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back