Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've spent so much time on here I wouldn't be able to function in a normal conversation

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
I just spent wayyyyyyy too much time here with all this slang and all these terms. Fitting in with normal people at this point would probably be downright impossible

Mentalcels just do more damage to themselves the more time they spend on here. Even if you're NT, the more time you spend here the more you become a mentalcel.

You don't want to go among mad people? You can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad. How do I know? You must be, or else you wouldn't have come here.

If you give in to some of the more extreme incel thoughts here..its hard to keep your sanity. See for example the acid face thread now...that shit is not normal or healthy.

I try to ignore the extremities but still hope to contribute because in the end we are all in the same boat.

Legit. I don't know if I can complete my studies after all the things this forum has shown me. DK if it's good or bad. Women be damned but don't want to rot.

Just remember buddy; Don't ever talk about this stuff in real life.

lol same, I'm fucked. Sometimes I almost use incel slang IRL. I also had dreams about this site, jfl

lol same, I'm fucked. Sometimes I almost use incel slang IRL. I also had dreams about this site, jfl

i use it with my irl friends, well one in particular. not even joking im so retarded at this point i might let it slip to a stranger at some point.

Legit. I don't know if I can complete my studies after all the things this forum has shown me. DK if it's good or bad. Women be damned but don't want to rot.
NEETlife seems logical once you take the blackpill

i use it with my irl friends, well one in particular. not even joking im so retarded at this point i might let it slip to a stranger at some point.
normies will start stealing it soon. May as well embrace it, we're the new wave. :feelzez: