Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve shoplifted around 20k worth of stuff in the past 2 years

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
In past 2 years I’ve shoplifted around 20k worth of stuff I took advantage of the mask mandates. However I never stole from mom and pop shops just big cooperations. It’s addictive and you get a adrenaline rush from doing it.

Awesome have u ever been caught?

shoplifting is a foid thing :feelsseriously:

Awesome have u ever been caught?
I havent, I actually stopped shoplifting because eventually I will get caught if I keep doing it

Why the fuck would you snitch on yourself?

Shit, that's pretty impressive unless you live in San Fran or New York or someplace where they don't care. I only made off with probably 1-2k when I was younger before I stopped. It's pretty easy if you're smart about it. I figured it's not worth ruining your record over something petty when you can buy it though.

what did you usually steal?

what did you usually steal?
Power tools / clothes / electronics/ hunting equipment/ firearm accessories. It’s easy to take off the magnetic strips that set off the alarms at the exits

Power tools / clothes / electronics/ hunting equipment/ firearm accessories. It’s easy to take off the magnetic strips that set off the alarms at the exits
Just use scissors I think isn’t that what the workers use to take them off

Just use scissors I think isn’t that what the workers use to take them off
There’s small white sticky magnetic strips either on the outside of the boxes or in the boxes. They trigger the exit alarms to go off. Higher prices items have those sticky strips

In past 2 years I’ve shoplifted around 20k worth of stuff I took advantage of the mask mandates. However I never stole from mom and pop shops just big cooperations. It’s addictive and you get a adrenaline rush from doing it.
Very very based

There’s small white sticky magnetic strips either on the outside of the boxes or in the boxes. They trigger the exit alarms to go off. Higher prices items have those sticky strips
Do you typically carry a bag or do you just stuff things in your pants/jacket

Based asf for only targeting the major corporations