Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've sent over 1000000000 messages to this person, mostly after they posted this

AK74

AK74

Banned
-
I've been embarrassed years ago...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/3ibuen/this_kid_has_been_pm_spamming_trash_talk_to_me/

400 upvotes, then 6 more threads about my PMs to this 17 year old moron from ireland (his IP address: 86.41.151.202)

One of the PMs from one of the other imgur posts

Attachments

• lol.PNG
    lol.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 197
you swore to come back in about 3 years

nausea said:

Just a bit more browsing this forum and I will not come back for that amount of time

What I will come back with is insane...

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Grammatically incorrect.

In my screenshot...

There are way bigger grammar mistakes there than just that, my English wasn't very good back then

AK74 said:
nausea said:
Just a bit more browsing this forum and I will not come back for that amount of time
What I will come back with is insane...
it's already insane that you do this

hehe xd said:
autism unleashed tbh

rotfl

I never knew anyone else would see the random titles such as "get a buttery head"

He said later on that he used the PMs as a conversation starter, still not giving up on getting full revenge on this fucktard

i dont quite understand what is happening here.

You use Cringe Anarchy?

hehe xd said:
no1 does tbh

> I can't comprehend basic English because I'm a moron so I'll just pretend it's normal

You don't know what I could do to you the day I took 40 seconds to create one anonymous account, you disoriented aspie

AK74 said:
> I can't comprehend basic English because I'm a moron so I'll just pretend it's normal

You don't know what I could do to you the day I took 40 seconds to create one anonymous account, you disoriented aspie

Cringe tbh

hehe xd said:
Cringe tbh

True, your posts are complete cringe and you should just LDAR buddy boyo, don't bother going to asia or going ER (which you would fail at before starting)

AK74 said:
True, your posts are complete cringe and you should just LDAR buddy boyo, don't bother going to asia or going ER (which you would fail at before starting)

From ironic cringe to unironic cringe jfl@u

hehe xd said:
From ironic cringe to unironic cringe jfl@u

Fuck your life, fuck your internet connection, fuck your sad posts, fuck your beliefs, fuck your location, fuck your home and fuck your asia cope

which one are you?

oh nvm just realised theyre all from him

AK74 said:
Fuck your life, fuck your internet connection, fuck your sad posts, fuck your beliefs, fuck your location, fuck your home and fuck your asia cope

@Jewsel רואה ידידי זה מה שקורה שהגוי מדלג על גלולת האסטרוגן היומית שלו

Testerone=bad

AK74 said:
I can't tell if you're sarcastic...

Its because u are too filled with testerone, it impairs ur judgement, like the musth in elephants

tenta said:
which one are you?

oh nvm just realised theyre all from him

https://imgur.com/r/CringeAnarchy/jOJZSji

Maybe you should find something else to do? I'm sure the kid has learned his lesson?

commander_zoidberg said:
Maybe you should find something else to do? I'm sure the kid has learned his lesson?

That was very long ago, I no longer do this

AK74 said:
That was very long ago, I no longer do this

That's good bro, some serious lulz if you actually sent that many messages. If you take it to far going after some of these people then it might come back on you.

seems like he's just using this for validation/etc, so it's not really an effective revenge

that bullying subreddit is still up huh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back