Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’ve seen three Jews wearing yarmulkes, after going years without seeing kikes wearing teapot lids - I worry they are planning something

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I have gone years without seeing a member of God’s chosen people wearing their customary cover for their horns, yarmulkes.

Within a month, I have seen three Jewish men wearing them. These people are evil. Everywhere Jews go, division, war, poverty, and strife also goes.

They are out for goym, especially males. It’s ovER for us.

I have gone years without seeing a member of God’s chosen people wearing their customary cover for their horns, yarmulkes.

Within a month, I have seen three Jewish men wearing them. These people are evil. Everywhere Jews go, division, war, poverty, and strife also goes.

They are out for goym, especially males. It’s ovER for us.
They are, also how does this post not have any replies.

They are, also how does this post not have any replies.
Many users here don’t understand Zionism and what it means to be Jewish. I will make a thread explaining Jewishness in the future.

Many users here don’t understand Zionism and what it means to be Jewish. I will make a thread explaining Jewishness in the future.
There is a decent amount of people here redpilled on the jq but there is also some that aren't which is sad considering jews are responsible for many men here not being able to get foids

Saturday the 7th of October - we now know what those filthy kikes were planning.

The irony that I wear a yarmulke in public to protect myself from jewlovers.