Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ive plunged back into depression, feel like putting a bullet in my head

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I was alright a week or two ago but its back now. I can see the signs.

Last week went out with friends. Realised the years of sexual experience I missed out on. Some of them had multiple gfs spanning years while I haven't even made out yet. On top of that I missed the deadline on something very important which has set me back by another year. Years of my life have been wasted doing nothing now. All my past struggles came to nothing.

I've been rotting on my bed for past few days, doing nothing else. Sleep schedule is fucked. There is some work to be done but don't have the motivation to start. Don't even have the motivation to cope with media. Just ldaring on this forum and youtube. Thoughts of putting a gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger , spontaneously come and go

Last edited:
you have friends? :feelswhat:

fakeincel alert!

I'm extremely sorry you had to experience this man. I hope things get better for you.

Realised the years of sexual experience I missed out on. Some of them had multiple gfs spanning years while I haven't even made out yet. On top of that I missed the deadline on something very important which has set me back by another year. Years of my life have been wasted doing nothing now. All my past struggles came to nothing.
That's always a brutal thing to realize sometimes man
Hope you feel better or find something to cope with

I'm extremely sorry you had to experience this man. I hope things get better for you.
Thx man. I'm trying to break the cycle but its hard with 0 motivation.

Just do it, the void is calling you. :smonk:

Just do it, the void is calling you. :smonk:

More evidence of the painful reality for incels. This site seems to resemble a psych forum.

And "IncelTear", of course, resembles the NT socialites who pushed incels to this psych forum.

depression​

went out with friends
I have NO acquintances that want to do anything with me let alone friends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Having friends = fakecel. Law. Period. :lul::lul::lul:

More evidence of the painful reality for incels. This site seems to resemble a psych forum.

And "IncelTear", of course, resembles the NT socialites who pushed incels to this psych forum.
Lol no. IT is worse on every metric. I can assure you more people from IT have roped by now compared to this forum.

I was alright a week or two ago but its back now. I can see the signs.

Last week went out with friends. Realised the years of sexual experience I missed out on. Some of them had multiple gfs spanning years while I haven't even made out yet. On top of that I missed the deadline on something very important which has set me back by another year. Years of my life have been wasted doing nothing now. All my past struggles came to nothing.

I've been rotting on my bed for past few days, doing nothing else. Sleep schedule is fucked. There is some work to be done but don't have the motivation to start. Don't even have the motivation to cope with media. Just ldaring on this forum and youtube. Thoughts of putting a gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger , spontaneously come and go
Let the depression roll over you like a wave. Don't resist. It will pass.

Don't do anything, LDAR, sleep, eat, poop. Nothing else. Don't try to want anything. Just let time pass.

Let the depression roll over you like a wave. Don't resist. It will pass.

Don't do anything, LDAR, sleep, eat, poop. Nothing else. Don't try to want anything. Just let time pass.
For real. Incels die young anyway.
Just hang in a couple of years.

it must be brutal af, I can understand, nothing works, really.
If you can ldar a while, might help tbh

my depressive symptoms are seemingly coming back too, so I know how it feels
I just can't stand being alone for so long

I used to be vehemently against suicide, but having felt suicidal for the last few years I understand your struggle