Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've officially seen all the kids I grew up with in Church get a toilet and get married + Sanctification from the Church.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I've been through a couple Churches throughout my life because of my loyalty to one in whatever city I am dwelling in, so I've returned to the same Church enough to know the members I've grown up with.

Looking back at my earliest Church where I was an adolescent, those who I grew up with now have ALL grown up and married off to their Long-term partners.
And being the son of and eventually member of the Ministry (Ushering), I was pretty much forced to attend the weddings.
It would never fail, the Senior Pastor stating the words of "Today we are joined in the presence and Glory of God...something something... to observe the sanctification of xyz and xyz in joining in marriage in the Holy Presence of the name of the Son, Holy Father, and the Spirit.."

I used to sit and watch waiting anxiously and imagine when my day would come to stand on the Alter to be married to my noodle urinal wife.
But that day will never come.
Nor will the day I can even say I have ANY toilet to date.

no religion for your face

Just keep going to church bro. God will give you a noodle foid sooner or later, just you wait :feelshaha:

Are you Korean? The only Christian Asians are Korean and they have a good network

i haven't even done my first communion yet jfl

proof that the church is cucked

What denomination? Being a heretic may be your problem.

I've been through a couple Churches throughout my life because of my loyalty to one in whatever city I am dwelling in, so I've returned to the same Church enough to know the members I've grown up with.

Looking back at my earliest Church where I was an adolescent, those who I grew up with now have ALL grown up and married off to their Long-term partners.
And being the son of and eventually member of the Ministry (Ushering), I was pretty much forced to attend the weddings.
It would never fail, the Senior Pastor stating the words of "Today we are joined in the presence and Glory of God...something something... to observe the sanctification of xyz and xyz in joining in marriage in the Holy Presence of the name of the Son, Holy Father, and the Spirit.."

I used to sit and watch waiting anxiously and imagine when my day would come to stand on the Alter to be married to my noodle urinal wife.
But that day will never come.
Nor will the day I can even say I have ANY toilet to date.
If God exists, he simply hates incels, for what reason would he endow us with lust, with desire, with libido, with a working dick and then make us genetic failures? Because he would be a cunt if he existed.

I really doubt this tbh
Adam and Eve?
Just God's interaction with the world.
A life of Christ is different from ascension brocel.
Its a life, filled of savior for the sins of all primarily caused by stupid toilets.