Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've officially gone through highschool without even holding a girls hand

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I never thought this day would have come. My highschool career is over today because of graduation, and I still have yet to TOUCH a girl. I've always assumed that I would have sex before graduation, or atleast go on a date, but it never happened.

Now I will give acension one final shot when I go to university. Wish me luck :feelsokman:

I graduate high school in June and I'm still a KHHV. Pass me the rope.

Join the club boyo. Youre now officially a highschool KHHVcel.

Join the club boyo. Youre now officially a highschool KHHVcel.
Does teen love end with highschool graduation or college graduation? Or is it when you turn 20? Fuck I missed out on a such a big part of life.

It won't get better bud. Before you know it, you will be 20. Then 25. Then 30. Then 50 years old, still a KHHV. (If you don't rope before that).

Good luck, you will need to sneak into a frat welcome party and fuck a drunk foid, but with coronachan most universities will probably go online though

Good luck, you will need to sneak into a frat welcome party and fuck a drunk foid, but with coronachan most universities will probably go online though
I'm going to do that ngl. The University I'm going to is known for endless drinking so it shouldn't be to hard.

Does teen love end with highschool graduation or college graduation? Or is it when you turn 20? Fuck I missed out on a such a big part of life.
id say 20 is last chance. you're pretty much crippled after that.

I never thought this day would have come. My highschool career is over today because of graduation, and I still have yet to TOUCH a girl. I've always assumed that I would have sex before graduation, or atleast go on a date, but it never happened.

Now I will give acension one final shot when I go to university. Wish me luck :feelsokman:
Its funny because I'm going through the same shit man. Never held a girls hand once. I will try to partymaxx in college

Its funny because I'm going through the same shit man. Never held a girls hand once. I will try to partymaxx in college
Same brocel. I'm going to partymaxx and fashionmaxx to the highest.

Now it's completely over boyo

Teen love ends at 18

JFL at being just a HS KHHV. I Uni and master's degree KHHV mog you.

When you turn 20 by definition. You got some time. Remember to shower frequently.