Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve noticed there are a lot of fakecels and chadlites on this forum

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Coping that Austin Jones is not a chadlite...

Lmao are you fucking kidding guys? Austin may be a prettyboy, but he was able to get prime pussy foids to send him nudes essentially. Sure he’s famous and all, but I don’t think Boogie2988 would get the same results if he did the same thing

He’s a chad.

What does that have to do with this forum?

who?

is it over for my career on .is for not being aware of this supposed chadlite?

I must have seen this same thread in different words about a dozen times on here. Projecting much, people?

What does that have to do with this forum?

It was just an observation, but added up with all the other crap that goes on around here... yeah.. Chadlites.is

It was just an observation, but added up with all the other crap that goes on around here... yeah.. Chadlites.is
Oh i see what you're saying. Cuz people don't consider Austin Jones a Chadlite, they must be a Chadlite themselves.

There are a lot of chadlites here. Really depends on where you're located, meaning who do you have to compete with to get laid. If you're a norwegiancel you'd probably slay anywhere else.

because he's not a Chad

i am the curry version of him and where is my chadlite status

He’s not a chad though..

Some here seem to think anyone who isn’t a total subhuman is a chad. JFL.

Guy is white so he equals chad. Makes perfect sense :feelshaha: The guy looks like your average dude walking around in the streets. Hell most of the guys in my school look better then him.

>curry

Found the problem
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

also he is not chad but he isnt a subhuman either. someone post the pic with all the rates plz (the one where the 1/10 was a bald slight curry with muscles)

idk who you’re talking about but you’re right

There are a lot of average to above average looking teens either memeing or LARPing.

i think i found the guy and i dont see chad. i dont think hes even a chad lite.

CHADLITES OUT
446C944E F006 45CF 88D3 C09544E94863

Let's face it. Incel or not, the incel community is one of the most honest and welcome communities there are. We talk about human condition and daily life without sugarcoating anything at all.

I can see why it appeals to many people.

Also the blackpill sucks both side of people in. Chads feels good on blackpill and are inclined to study it more, while truecels feels bad so they need incel community support.

He’s not a chad though..

Some here seem to think anyone who isn’t a total subhuman is a chad. JFL.
Great reply. Even half decent looking white guys are called chad on here FFS

Great reply. Even half decent looking white guts are called chad on here FFS
Anyone that wasn't totally hopeless looks like a chad to us

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

also he is not chad but he isnt a subhuman either. someone post the pic with all the rates plz (the one where the 1/10 was a bald slight curry with muscles)

Lookism fags will say he is not a chadlite
Pretty boy
8F6B49E5 654D 4048 A2C9 C49938E1B23B

Those faker dakers...

Who can determine if i am a Chadlite or not?

For the users on here anyone who is above a 2/10 truecel is chadlite

it's time to look for some chad in disguise, on the other hand I'm an investigator
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Let's face it. Incel or not, the incel community is one of the most honest and welcome communities there are. We talk about human condition and daily life without sugarcoating anything at all.

I can see why it appeals to many people.

Also the blackpill sucks both side of people in. Chads feels good on blackpill and are inclined to study it more, while truecels feels bad so they need incel community support.
High IQ

He's a hairmaxxed mid-tier normie.