Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've noticed a trend

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Like 90 % of w*mans have boyfriends yet only a small fraction of men have girlfriends

I wonder whyy:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Like 90 % of w*mans have boyfriends yet only a small fraction of men have girlfriends

Whoring online does wonders. More men are becoming bluepilled.

WIlliam Shockley tier observation

Shut the fuck up furfag

yes, bro, all foids I know claim to have gfs, while none of the men my age I know irl or online has a gf :feelswhere: peculiar

I hate women so much

All the women I got to know a little after 18 are in a relationship, strange. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

It depends of the country. I wouldn't say that polydomous relationship are the common denominator, even if is something on rise. More than that I'd say that women hide their boyfriends so they are changing their boyfriends constantly while those men(mostly normie guys) are on wait list. We t,ruecels, in other hand are rotting.

I've also noticed a lot of foids will say that they're lesbian and later have a boyfriend and this makes sense because

Ok, who sent you here you literal faggot. Mods don't get paid but common.

Index

What a groundbreakking discovery, i'm truly impressed, op