Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've never watched Bojack Horseman and I already dislike it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
81MTILmqkXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It's one of those media that I've grown a dislike for no reason, it's weird but sometimes it happens to me. The artstyle looks awful and the series seems like a pseudointelectual hipster dark "comedy" cartoon that more than making you laugh tries to be very philosophical and appear smart kek. Also the plot is retarded, a furry nihilistic horse Hollywood actor with depression. I dunno why it's labelled as a comedy when even the fans say "it's not supposed to make you laugh, it's supposed to make you think about life and our society :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:", then label it as drama or social commentary ffs. Just looking at the main character makes me want to send him to the glue factory to put an end to his misery kek.

it's supposed to make you think about life and our society
normans with limited attention span and below average intelligence would rather watch these feel good intellectual garbage written by hipster hollywood jews and forget about it next day than read an actual book with 10000 hours of thought and research behind it

Unappealing tbh

He is literally me though

The show was too soppy for me

The show was too soppy for me
agreed. I wanted to like it but netflix does their typical shit, and like you said the love side quests and stuff i couldn't relate with as much as the crippling depression.

1st lesson of this show: noodles would rather fuck a HORSE than an incel

81MTILmqkXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It's one of those media that I've grown a dislike for no reason, it's weird but sometimes it happens to me. The artstyle looks awful and the series seems like a pseudointelectual hipster dark "comedy" cartoon that more than making you laugh tries to be very philosophical and appear smart kek. Also the plot is retarded, a furry nihilistic horse Hollywood actor with depression. I dunno why it's labelled as a comedy when even the fans say "it's not supposed to make you laugh, it's supposed to make you think about life and our society :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:", then label it as drama or social commentary ffs. Just looking at the main character makes me want to send him to the glue factory to put an end to his misery kek.
Anime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> western animation