Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ve never accomplished any of my goals

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate being non NT with severe adhd. I have never accomplished any of my goals ever I haven’t accomplished not one fucking goal in my life. Anytime I even try to work towards it I’m too lazy or bad and the universe fights against me. Instead of working on my goal I usually spend 8-12 hours on my phone.

I wonder what it’s like to have the feeling of accomplishment I’ve never had that.

Life won't let incels achieve their goals.

Goals are for chad
Not even just chad just any non truecel. Look at all these people on this forum accomplishing these academic, health, athletic or strength related goals. Only goal I accomplished was not busting a nut for 111 days.

Life won't let incels achieve their goals.
Yup. My goals aren’t even unrealistic they’re bare minimum for a lot of people but when you’re a simpleton like me, you’re bad at everything. I have no genuine skills nor talents and I preform the worst at anything I do. My body and my mind are unable to keep up with even the worst of the normies in any single task or activity.

Did you accomplish academic goals while in school?
If so, I think you just need something to give order to your life.

Yup. My goals aren’t even unrealistic they’re bare minimum for a lot of people but when you’re a simpleton like me, you’re bad at everything. I have no genuine skills nor talents and I preform the worst at anything I do. My body and my mind are unable to keep up with even the worst of the normies in any single task or activity.
Took the words right out of my mouth:feelsrope:. We're not even simpletons, since even they can achieve easy goals.

First Order, just like in new Disney SW

No and it’s too late I’m a senior in high school and Ive had a goal to get honor roll (As and Bs) since 7th grade in my school. It is 12th grade second semester and I still have not accomplished that goal, and I won’t this semester either because of AP computer science which I’ll be lucky if I pass.
Took the words right out of my mouth:feelsrope:. We're not even simpletons, since even they can achieve easy goals.
Brutal

just any non truecel
What did i tell people? Dont share any positive characteristic on here! It will be used against you! Even if all those academics cant go in grocery shop without anxiety attacks and sweating - nah, you arent a duracell, mane

Daily life of an ADHDcel

What did i tell people? Dont share any positive characteristic on here! It will be used against you! Even if all those academics cant go in grocery shop without anxiety attacks and sweating - nah, you arent a duracell, mane
Hm?

No and it’s too late I’m a senior in high school and Ive had a goal to get honor roll (As and Bs) since 7th grade in my school. It is 12th grade second semester and I still have not accomplished that goal, and I won’t this semester either because of AP computer science which I’ll be lucky if I pass.

Brutal
I had similar problems in high school. I barely did any of the assignments or homework and the only reason I didn't fail was because I kept doing good on tests.
The only way I could get myself to do anything meaningful was by simply stopping what I was doing and focus the work I needed to do. That's why you shouldn't set up these time-based restraints on your goals, because you will always find a way to avoid them.

I had similar problems in high school. I barely did any of the assignments or homework and the only reason I didn't fail was because I kept doing good on tests.
The only way I could get myself to do anything meaningful was by simply stopping what I was doing and focus the work I needed to do. That's why you shouldn't set up these time-based restraints on your goals, because you will always find a way to avoid them.
Stopping what I’m doing and focusing on the work doesn’t really help when I’m already behind tbh. I still have shitty study methods for whatever concept I’m doing and I just suck at anything that requires logical reasoning. Every other class I normally preform good enough in because they’re not that hard it’s just math that I don’t think I could ever truly pull anything above a D+ in a true effort. I cheated my way through math enough to pass since freshmen year.