Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've Missed Out On Teen Love

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I've missed out on teen love with a 8/10 blonde green eyed cute submissive feminine virgin foid whos a little clingy but also very affectionate and loves skipping class to have raw, bareback sex everyday and gets pregnant and have we 13 kids and live happily ever after

Bumped because high quality thread

No. You are 6'1 and 16 years old.

The douchebag who was mean to you and bullied you got to experience that while you rotted in depression and loneliness during your youth got to experience that and continued to live a way better life than you

The douchebag who was mean to you and bullied you got to experience that while you rotted in depression and loneliness during your youth got to experience that and continued to live a way better life than you
Oh I wasn't bullied. I beat up anyone who tried to bully me. But yeah most of the guys who tried to bully me still got more pussy, even if I btfo d them in a fight.