Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've made it onto IT! The best way to start the day!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Screen Shot 2020 12 20 at 65048 AM

JFL! I'm laughing my ass off. This bitch has the intelligence of those dumbass script kiddies who call themselves Bun Bun Girls on Roblox. I doubt she would be able to find nor let alone report my ass to the authorities. Good luck finding me, Moonshine! Because you'll never will!

Biological terrorist. Get me Jack Bauer on the phone now damn it.

Biological terrorist. Get me Jack Bauer on the phone now damn it.
JFL! Since IT calls us terrorists most of the time, Biological Terrorist would be fitting. I wonder if they found my other post? That will be fucking hilarious if they ever did.

Fucking brilliant boyo

They live rent free in your mind dude just lol. Imagine going on IT dude “b-b-but it’s ironic” stfu

They live rent free in your mind dude just lol. Imagine going on IT dude “b-b-but it’s ironic” stfu
At least IT are made up of mostly retarded soyboys and jews who are more dumber than you'll ever be, but with all that defense you have for Nathan (((Larson))) have caught their attention and they're having a field day with it. To me, you're nothing but a dumbass methhead who turned to drugs at the age of 13 to cope rather than improving on yourself and moving out of the house. Since you're a felon and have to be watched by them, you're nothing but a failure with shitty & cringe rap music.

Go join on rapey,su if you love (((Larson))) so much. I'm done with degenerate faggots, like you.

View attachment 385366

JFL! I'm laughing my ass off. This bitch has the intelligence of those dumbass script kiddies who call themselves Bun Bun Girls on Roblox. I doubt she would be able to find nor let alone report my ass to the authorities. Good luck finding me, Moonshine! Because you'll never will!
Bro I missed that original post, looks hilarious though.