Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've lost my job a few months ago

Marcus Toole

Marcus Toole

Greycel
I was working in a small supermarket near my home, but get fired. I don't think i wil find another job one day. I'm note even lookin for it. Is that some kind of an incel trait ?

No point in working when you have nothing to come home to.

I was working in a small supermarket near my home, but get fired. I don't think i wil find another job one day. I'm note even lookin for it. Is that some kind of an incel trait ?
Wait. How are you making money ? Gov support ? You live with parents ?
Was there a good reason for you to get fired ?

Wait. How are you making money ? Gov support ? You live with parents ?
Was there a good reason for you to get fired ?
Both for the moment... I get fired because i was not efficient has they say, and had bad relationships with some of my colleagues.

Yes it is an incel trait.

Both for the moment... I get fired because i was not efficient has they say, and had bad relationships with some of my colleagues.
those kikes are only looking for excuses to start hiring sex having normies and then replace them with the robots, social credit score with digital id and bank acc vax nanochip inside body is the future. You either take the mark of the beast and get lobotomized by 5G waves or starve to death

how do you do fellow incel :feelssus:

This is not incel trait Mr. Toole