Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've lost enough self-respect to consider changing my eyes to blue via laser surgery

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Maybe I'll visit Eastern Europe with my black eyes before I do it. But I've seriously lost what little race pride I had. If I'm going to passport maxx in Nepal or Thailand or Indonesia, I might as well do it with a blue eye halo. Even if that means ruining my eyes.

hoe expensive is it? doesnt seem worth it considering you can just wear contacts

Maybe I'll visit Eastern Europe with my black eyes before I do it. But I've seriously lost what little race pride I had. If I'm going to passport maxx in Nepal or Thailand or Indonesia, I might as well do it with a blue eye halo. Even if that means ruining my eyes.
Just use eye contact lenses

Eye contacts knee grow

That can do the job for one night stands, absolutely. But for a LTR? I'd have to get surgery. What if she finds out?
You could unironically hide wearing lenses from her just by going to sleep after her and waking up before
Even just for a couple months is enough until you impregnate her and lock in:smonk::dab:

Even if that means ruining my eyes.
Can go wrong. I wouldn't risk it.
Things like Hair transplants are low risk, I will do this at some point. But eyes are a completely different level.

Can go wrong. I wouldn't risk it.
Things like Hair transplants are low risk, I will do this at some point. But eyes are a completely different level.
Thank you Erdogan for ruining your country's currency

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back